剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
他们很高兴托马斯又过来过夜了
They love that Thomas is sleeping over again.
很抱歉给你添麻烦了
I'm sorry to burden you with us.
你是我朋友 不麻烦
You're my friend, not a burden.
我从来没有想象过在这个年纪
I so did not ever envision me at this age
思考我的人生该怎么过
contemplating what I'm gonna do with my life.
你想在这里待多久就待多久
You will stay here as long as you want.
我只是担心和难过
I'm just worried... and sad.
我担心我不知道如何让事情重新快乐起来
I'm worried that I don't know how to make things happy again,
我还担心说出来也于事无补
and I'm worried that talking's not gonna make anything better.
凯特发短♥信♥来了
Kate texted.
她和惠特要去牛仔竞技会看你唱歌♥
She and Whit are coming to see you at the Rodeo.
她们不用来的 不是什么大事
Oh, they don't have to-- No, it's not a big deal.
现在你闭嘴吧
Shush now, you.
我不知道我想做什么
I don't know what I wanna do.
想想你自己
Think of yourself.
是的 我知道 我明白 考特尼
Yeah, I know. I hear you, Court.
只是不知道什么能让我开心
Just not sure that's what makes me happy.
你好 考特尼 我是杰克
Hey, Courtney, it's Jack.
我给丝塔茜留了几条信息
Well, I left a few messages for Staci,
她没有回我
and she's not getting back to me.
所以...
So, um...
等你见到她 告诉她我很爱她
uh, when you see her, just tell her how much I love her.
好的
Okay.
希望我没有吵醒你
Hope I didn't wake you up.
喂 比尔
Yo, Bill?
在后面的冰浴里
Back here in the ice bath.
别怕 冰已经把我的蛋吸干了
Fear not, the ice has sucked my testicles
一直到我的食道
up to my esophagus.
如果你看到我咳出一颗葡萄 那不是葡萄
If you see me cough out a grape, it's not a grape,
那是我一半的男子气概 把那东西放进我包里
It's half my manhood. Put that shit in my bag.
坐吧 我的朋友 渴吗
Have a seat, mi amigo. Thirsty?
不渴
No, I'm good.
听我说 你带给我的玩意...
Listen, that shit you been bringing me--D-Bol, Norcos--
我需要一些 你懂的
I need something with more, you know,
更带劲的
blanketed coverage.
比尔 我不是毒贩
Oh, Bill, I ain't no dealer here.
我是说 我给你弄了点东西
I-I mean, I laid out to get you some stuff
因为我想让你在博览会上表现好
'cause I want you to be all right for the fair,
但是 更带劲的话 会带来一些麻烦
but, ooh, that next tier, it comes with some baggage.
头脑毛病 呼吸道问题
Fucks with your head, respiratory problems,
尿血 消化道
pissing blood, GI tract.
你会遇到各种麻烦
You got all kinds of shit that can happen to you.
谢谢 桑贾伊·古普塔[医疗记者]
Thank you, Sanjay Gupta.
把你能搞到的都给我就好了
Just go on and give me what you can get.
妈妈 你猜怎么着
Hey, Mama, guess what.
你知道我讨厌猜
You know I hate guessing.
这只是一种犯错的方式
It's just a way to be wrong about something.
我会在这周末的博览会上赢得达菲摔角联盟的腰带
I'm winning the DWL belt at the fair this weekend.
不错吧 -挺不错的
How great is that? - Pretty great.
但最好的是
But the best part is
杰克要重新将我变成正派了
Jack's turning me to a face again.
你想来吗 你坐在前排吗
Well, you want to come? You sit front row?
宝贝 我不太想去
Oh, sweetie, I don't think so.
我不喜欢人群 -来吧
I don't like crowds. - Oh, Come on.
而且我讨厌博览会
A-and I hate fairs.
没人讨厌博览会
Nobody hates fairs.
而且还因为我很不喜欢摔角
And because I really don't like wrestling,
因为在我生命的大部分时间里
because for most of my life,
都听说摔角是虚假的
I've been hearing that wrestling is fake,
尽管那是你父亲的世界里
even though it was the only real thing
唯一真实的东西
in the world to your father,
我们都清楚结果如何 所以...
and we know how that turned out, so...
不过 祝你玩的开心
You have fun, though.
你想出来谈谈吗
Yeah, uh, do you want to come out and talk?
我来了
I'm here.
你好 -你好
Hey. - Hey.
从没想过我们会是这样的一对
Never thought we'd be the kind of couple
有人会为了表明自己的观点离开家
where someone had to leave home in order to make a point.
谈话似乎没起什么作用
Talking hasn't seemed to work.
那 谈话能起到让你回家的作用吗
Well, can it work at getting you home?
我应该告诉你纸巾的事的 丝塔茜
I-I should've told you about the Kleenex, Staci.
摔角有时是为了创造一种气氛
Look, wrestling sometimes is about creating a situation.
操纵气氛 -撰写故事
Manipulating a situation. - Scripting a story.
我知道摔角和你的撰写 杰克
I know all about wrestling and your writing, Jack.
你想用什么词来形容纸巾都可以
Use whatever words for the Kleenex you want.
我这里有一些词 骗人 狡猾 不友善
Here's a few-- deceptive, cunning, unkind.
纸巾的想法只是...
The Kleenex idea was just a thing that--
那是 那是事情发展到一定程度了
It was--it was--it was-- Things went a certain way.
是你 杰克 不是事情
You went a certain way, Jack, not things.
你在埃斯的重要夜晚打败了他
You beat Ace on his big night.
你买♥♥道具是为了激怒他
You bought the props to provoke him
当他试图赢回观众的时候
when he was trying to win back the crowd.
你在医院当着托马斯的面攻击了他
You attacked him at the hospital in front of Thomas,
现在你♥他♥妈♥的开车去了佛罗里达州
and now you drove down to fucking Florida
去攻击一个人
to assault a man.
查理·格利想挖走他
Charlie Gully was trying to poach him.
每一个行动和每一个情况 你都可以反对
Each action and each situation you could have resisted.
但你接受了 你♥他♥妈♥还靠上去了
You embraced 'em. You fucking leaned in.
我需要这样做
I needed to.
你是这么说 但那不是真的
You say that, but that's not true.
必要性都他妈是虚构的 杰克
Necessity is a fucking fiction here, Jack,
纸巾的事 那是个...
and the Kleenex thing, that was this--
我不知道 感觉像欺诈 像操纵木偶一样
I don't know, it was this devious puppeteering
在幕后操纵
and manipulation.
但是有用 -是有用 让埃斯觉得
Which worked. -It worked at making Ace feel
整个镇上的人都讨厌他
like the whole town hated him.
这种方法有用是因为你知道
Worked because you know how much he just wants
他有多想被人看作是胜利者 就像我们一样
to be seen as a winner, like we all do.
嘿 丝塔茜 那是我和埃斯的事 不是咱俩的
Hey, Staci, that's between me and Ace, not us.
我被搅进你们的事里了 我们都是
I'm tied into you both. We all are.
好 那我们聊聊埃斯
Okay, let's talk about Ace.
比赛结束那天晚上
The night that I ended the match,
早些时候 他看到了海伦·库伯
earlier in that day, he went and saw Helen Cooper
他跟海伦说 我爸觉得
and he told her that our dad thought
海伦像只胃口超大的动物
that she was such a gluttonous beast
他很意外她竟然没有吃掉自己死掉的狗
that he was surprised that she didn't eat her dead dog.
我不知道这事
Well, I didn't know that.
我们比赛前几秒
And seconds before we went out,
他跟我说 我就跟我爸一样
he told me that just like our dad,
会一直待在达菲
I was gonna stay in Duffy
直到自杀
just long enough to kill myself.
我知道你为什么不告诉我这些了
Well, I can see why you might not have told me that.
你知道我在努力保护他吗
Well, can you see that I'm trying to protect him,
你知道我有多在乎大家怎么看他 包括你怎么看他吗
that I care how people see him, including you,
我已经看出来他就是个笨小孩
that I definitely realized that he's a stupid kid
说蠢话 办... 不成熟的事
who says stupid shit, and it's... it's juvenile,
冲动 危险
and it's impulsive, and it's dangerous,
不过我也知道 如果抛开这些的话
but I also know that if you yank it all back,
埃斯是个好人
he's a good guy.
丝塔茜 这个世界并不总是
Staci, the world don't always
给你机会让你理清头绪
give you chances to sort yourself out.
只有当你搞砸了的时候
It--it remembers when you fuck up
你把别人搞砸 对别人不好的时候 你才会想起来这么做
a-and who you fuck up with and who you mistreat.
所以我觉得 也许 他去闯荡世界之前
So I thought maybe just before he charges out into the world,
他的小孩子心性 比如
all ego as just a little kid who's so frail
被人喝倒彩了 会哭
that he cries when he's booed
把朋友的腿弄折了 会难过
and so unhinged that he snaps his friend's leg
会脆弱 会发狂 因为他觉得自己心都快碎了
because he thinks he got his heart broken,
我觉得也许 我可以... 我觉得也许我能...
I thought maybe I would... I thought maybe I'd just...
我能让他成长一点点...
I'd let him grow up a little bit...
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表