剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
顺路去了趟场馆...一如既往的胡说八道
stopped by the Dome-- usual bullshit.
你怎么样了
How was yours?
我在杂货店找了一份工作
I got a job at the grocery store,
只是兼♥职♥帮忙而已
just helping out part-time.
我知道这不是最棒的工作 但是...
I know it's not the most glamorous thing, but...
我看着你妈妈 我爱她 杰克
I look at your mom, and I love her, Jack.
我说真的 但是...
I-I really do, but...
我不希望我唯一擅长的事情
I don't want the only thing I'm good at
就是为达菲摔角联盟缝制♥服♥装
to be sewing costumes for the DWL
知道买♥♥什么牌子的面粉
and knowing what brand of flour to buy
做炸鸡 你明白吗
for fried chicken, you know?
那是个杂货店 丝塔茜
It's a grocery store, Staci.
我是说 好吧 是的 但我不知道
I mean, well, yeah, but I don't know.
我想 我最终还是想回学校
I want to go back to school eventually, I think.
不过 这样做很重要
But this is something.
我需要这样做 杰克
And I need something, Jack.
如果你想工作 我也想让你工作
If you want to work, I want you to work.
我只想你开心
I just want you to be happy.
我也是
Me too.
我很爱你 -我爱你
I love you so much. -I love you.
等你到家我就能见到你了
I'll see you when you get home.
噢 埃斯 太棒了
Oh, Ace, that feels so good.
别说话
Stop talking.
我忘了 你现在是个坏人了
I forgot you're the bad guy now.
噢 -操 是的 我就是坏人
Oh! -Fuck, yeah, I am.
来吧 宝贝 -啊
Yeah, baby. -Ah!
我爸以前总是说
My dad always used to say,
"振作起来"
"Hold it together."
"振作起来 埃斯 振作起来"
"Hold it together, Ace. Hold it together."
我正在努力
I'm trying.
太让人难过了
That's so sad.
你想再来一次吗
Do you want to go again?
想
Yeah.
你怎么样了 德韦恩
How you doing, Dwayne?
嘿 杰克 你还好吗
Hey, Jack. How's it going?
很好 谢谢 狂野比尔在哪间房♥
Good, thank you. Where's Wild Bill?
190房♥ -谢谢 德韦恩
Room 190. -Thank you, Dwayne.
该死的
Ah! Damn it!
操
Fuck!
操 去他妈的
Fuck, yeah.
我是狂野比尔·汉考克
I am Wild Bill Hancock,
我在这里
and I am here!
我还活着
I am alive!
他妈的醒醒 你们所有人
Wake the fuck up, y'all!
谁想玩 谁想玩
Who wants to play? Who wants to play?
谁想和狂野比尔一起摔角
Who wants to play with Wild Bill?
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表