剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
如果他还会犯错
that if he was gonna make mistakes,
我希望他是在我面前犯错...
he could make them in front of me...
...因为我们老爸...
...because our dad...
...我们俩性格都随他
...he gifted us with a mean streak,
我不得不说 这很操蛋
and I got to tell you, it's a motherfucker.
我清楚得很
I am well aware.
很蠢... 很笨...
It's dumb... and it's stupid...
好在还有人肯站在我面前
but I have someone standing right in front of me
跟我好好聊聊
who grounds me in conversations like this,
但是埃斯没有
and Ace ain't got no one.
所以 如果我不得不守护我他妈的弟弟
So if I have to be my fucking brother's keeper,
那我就会去守护他
then that's what I'm gonna be.
看看我 你可以觉得
And you can look at me, and you can think
我不是个好哥哥
that I'm not being a good big brother,
但是我会成为个好哥哥 而且我不会放弃的
but that's what I am being, and I ain't never gonna stop.
杰克 你们俩
Jack, the true story
是否能成为兄弟俩...
of who you two can become as brothers...
成为朋友 成为人 重点就在于 一开始是否真诚
as friends, as people, it can't start without honesty.
我不能跟他说扔纸巾的事
I can't tell him about the Kleenex.
他会讨厌我的
He'll hate me.
也许会 也许不会
Maybe, maybe not.
总好过骗他
It's still better than lying.
杰克 一个人的为人体现在他的行事上
Jack, how you act is who you are.
现在我没有在我们的家里
And I'm not in our home right now
因为我需要你亲眼见证一个事实 我担心
because I need you to witness the fact that I am worried.
我担心你觉得达菲摔角俱乐部的成功与否
I'm worried that you think the success of the DWL
比你是不是好人这个事实
and however that is achieved is more important
更重要
than you being a good guy.
我对那个人不感兴趣
And I'm not attracted to that person.
我很重视我们之间的感情
I am so invested in us,
但是我觉得 现在 我离你很远
but I feel so far away from you right now.
如果你不好好考虑自己要成为什么样的人 我就会离开你
If you don't fix who you're becoming, you're gonna lose me.
我知道了
I hear you.
我们能回家了吗
Can we go home?
你看 你没几天就要参加州博览会了 而且...
Well, look, you got a big few days ahead of you, and...
托马斯不能去学校了 所以...
Thomas is suspended from school, so...
我们就不打扰你了 你可以专心忙博览会的事
let us stay out of your hair so you can focus on the fair.
你还会去看比赛吗
Are you still gonna come see it?
丝塔茜 我没想到你会犹豫
Staci, I wasn't expecting a hesitation right there.
他们调整了我唱国歌♥的时间
They changed the time for me singing the anthem.
本来是中午 现在不是了 所以...
It was scheduled for noon, and now it's not, so...
我想去陪你
I wanna be there for you.
杰克 你知道陪我最好的方式是什么吗
Jack, you know how you could be there for me?
就是当我在牛仔竞技会唱歌♥的时候 祝我好运
By wishing me luck when I go sing at the Rodeo.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
很高兴你因为自己美妙的声音被选中了
Glad you're being singled out for that beautiful voice.
没事的 你知道的 我会录视频的
It's okay. You know, I'll get video.
你去好好处理博览会的事
You go make the fair great.
也许当你变成正派的时候 写个故事
Maybe write a story where you turn face.
你演正派人物一定很厉害
You'd be great as a face.
我知道 因为我老公就是个正派人物
I know this because a face is who I married.
跟埃斯聊聊 别让努力白费
Talk to Ace, make it worthy of all this struggle.
然后咱俩聊聊
And then let's you and me have a talk
我们想要什么样的未来
about what the future looks like.
我能跟托马斯说句晚安吗 求你了
May I say good night to Thomas, please?
当然
Of course.
你确定不需要我们去观看吗
You sure you don't want us to come?
非常确定
Oh, I'm so very sure.
精神支持也不需要吗
Moral support?
求你了 不用不用
Please, come on, none of that.
过夜趴好好玩
Have fun at the sleepover.
好好想想 -我会的
Think. -I will.
如果布兰达·布拉旺斯带伏特加过去
And if Brenda Bellavance brings vodka
而你又迫于压力不得不喝点的话
and you feel pressured to try some,
假装喝一口就行
just fake like you're taking a sip.
不要八卦那些没参加派对的姑娘
Don't gossip about other girls who aren't there.
那样不好 而你是个好孩子
It's not nice, and you are.
如果有人八卦男孩子
If there's gossip about boys,
说什么 你就信什么
you believe every word you hear.
好建议 -家人抱抱
Good advice. -Hey, family hug.
快结束了
It's almost over.
我们爱你
Mm, we love you.
至少有人真的爱我
At least somebody does.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
克莉斯特尔 来啦
Crystal, hey!
过得怎么样
How you doing?
不错
Good.
你看起来真可爱 -大日子啊 各位
You look cute. -Big day, gentlemen!
杰克仔
Jacky boy.
我为各位介绍新的炸♥弹♥兔女郎
Let me introduce you to the new Bunny Bombshell.
我来了
Ta-da.
传奇的陪场人物
The legendary valet persona.
这个想法不错 你觉得呢
It's a good idea. What do you think?
等会 干嘛
Wait. What?
炸♥弹♥兔女郎吗
Bunny Bombshell?
太他妈棒了 这是个好主意
Fuckin' A, that's a great call.
她会点燃全场的 -我知道
She'll bring the heat. -I know she will.
杰克
Jack?
埃斯
Ace?
不 我和克莉斯特尔很好
Nah, man, Crystal and I are good.
我想让她待在达菲摔角联盟
I want her at the DWL.
说真的 我们没事
Seriously, we're chill.
欢迎回来
It's good to have you back.
谢谢你 杰克
Thank you, Jack.
好了 伙计们 五分钟后开始
All right, y'all, we'll put this shitshow on the road
好戏上场
in five minutes.
好 -杰克
Okay. - Jack?
嗯
Yep.
丝塔茜发短♥信♥祝我好运
Uh, so Staci texted me good luck.
我很诧异她和托马斯会....
I'm surprised her and Thomas would...
你懂的...
you know...
你还好吗 要我帮忙吗
Are you good? You need anything from me?
不了 她只是...
No, she just...
今晚我们玩个痛快
Let's go kick ass tonight.
很好 我们开始吧
Most def. Let's rock and roll.
埃斯 我想...
Look, Ace, I got to--
我听说你们需要人手
I heard you guys needed an extra body.
噢 来吧 兄弟
Oh, come on, man!
今晚去那儿之前
Before we go out there tonight,
我有些话想说
I just want to say something.
今晚是一门家族生意
This is a family business.
这是我第一次到场馆时
That's what my dad told me
我爸爸告诉我的
when I first started coming to the Dome.
那时我还很小
I was just a little guy.
我应该继续退休的
I should've stayed retired.
嘿 你什么也不用担心 伙计
Oh, hey, man, you ain't got a thing to worry about, brother.
我到时候会照顾好你的
I'll take good care of you out there.
这不是你爷爷的州博览会
This ain't your grandfather's state fair.
我爷爷从没来过州博览会
My grandfather's never been to a state fair.
我问他那是什么意思 因为他创建了达菲摔角联盟
I asked what that meant, since he started the DWL.
他不是继承来的
He didn't inherit it.
他说 "家庭不是拿来继承的
He said, "Family isn't something that you inherit.
而是需要组建的"
It's something that you make."
是啊 家庭里要有点爱
Yeah, there--there's some love involved.
事实上 组建家庭需要你努力工作...
Truth is that you make family by working hard...
...通过并肩战斗
...fighting side by side.
等一下
Hang on a second.
爱体现在你的出现...
Love's shown by how you show up...
体现在你一直出现...
how you continue to show up...
...还有你们永远不会放弃彼此
...and how you never, ever fucking give up on each other.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表