剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
我们从来没有谈过太多
and, well, we've never really talked all that much,
而现在我已经和你儿子结婚九年了
and I've been married to your son nine years now.
所以 如果你什么时候想聊聊
So, if you ever want to talk about things sometime...
汤姆总是要开车
Tom always had to drive.
无论什么时候 无论我们去哪里 去旅行
When--whenever we went anywhere, uh, on a trip,
去看演出 甚至去杂货店
to a show, even to the grocery store,
他从来不让我开车
he never let me drive.
我告诉你 如果我现在上一辆车
Uh, and I tell you, I get into a car now,
我都不知道该做什么了
and I barely know what to do.
我感到害怕
I'm scared,
我曾经很爱开车
and I used to love to drive.
但现在我只是任由埃斯带我去任何地方...
But now I just let Ace take me everywhere, and...
...有时候想到这个
...and sometimes I think about that,
我会非常生气
and I just get so mad.
我想这就是我说那些话的原因
And I guess that's why I say things.
我发现愤怒比悲伤更有用
I-I find that anger is more useful than grief.
我能明白
I understand that.
我也感觉到了
I've felt that.
没有人能替我分担损失
No one can step into my loss for me,
这或许就是为什么每次谈到过去
and that's probably why talking about the past
我都很生气
makes me so mad.
哎 够了
Uh, enough of that.
你快去吧 不然就晚了
You better get going, before it gets too late.
好吧 我要抱一下你
All right, well, I'm gonna hug you.
你把那玩意儿放在裤子里过吗
You ever keep that thing in your pants?
它生来就是为了分享
It was created to be shared.
但不应该跟我邻居分享 混♥蛋♥
Not by my neighbors, dumbass.
你有烟吗
You got a cigarette?
你被炒鱿鱼了 是吗
You got shitcanned, didn't you?
这是双向选择的分道扬镳
It was a mutual parting of the ways.
我听泰德和罗宾说了一些
Heard Ted and Robin talkin
关于你们今天拍的宣传片
about some promo you all shot today.
噢 是的
Oh, yeah.
我猜 让我参与拍摄
I guess it wouldn't have made sense
没什么意义 对吧
to have me there, would it?
我都想不出来我的简历有什么亮点
I can't imagine what a star of my profile
能够加入你的"无名小镇"行动
could possibly add to your Podunk operation.
杰克的行动
Jack's operation.
那个小混球去死
Fuck that little punk.
汤姆自杀就是因为他
He's the reason Tom killed hisself.
淡定 -你知道的
Easy. -You know it.
不能把这个归咎于我
Can't pin that on me.
噢 你觉得是我搞砸的吗
Oh, you think I fucked that up,
就像我搞砸了所有事情 就像我搞砸了自己的人生一样吗
like I fuck everything up, like I fucked my whole life up?
我知道你看不起我
I see you looking down your nose at me.
我跟你说
Let me tell you something.
你的生活也不完美
Your life ain't so perfect.
我没说过我的生活完美 -你和小鸡鸡泰德
I didn't say it was. -You and wiener Ted.
他知道我以前睡过他老婆
The guy knows I used to tag his wife,
但还是让我去他家
yet he still lets me in his home.
还有那个你♥他♥妈♥受不了的女儿
And that daughter you can't fucking stand.
真可惜我没能在你身边
Too bad I wasn't around
帮你付堕胎的钱
to pay for that abortion, too.
继续说
Go on!
他妈的一堆狗屎 你这混♥蛋♥
Piece of fucking shit. Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥一动也不动
You didn't move a fucking muscle.
所以说你是最棒的
That's why you're the greatest.
喂 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 伙计
What the hell are you doing, man?
州际公路旁的旅馆有房♥间
The hotel by the interstate's got rooms.
免费早餐 你想吃什么糖浆都有
Free breakfast, all the syrup you can eat.
再见 比尔
Bye, Bill.
我记得你说过你知道怎么跳
I thought you said you knew how to jump.
跳呀 -我跳了
Come on. -I do!
我们来看看 -噢 不
Let's see it. -Oh, no.
来吧 准备好了吗 -好了
Here we go, ready? -Okay.
我会把你弹起来 一 二 三
I'll jump you. One, two, three.
好的 噢 抱歉
Okay. Oh, sorry.
已经很好了 -你没有救我
That was pretty good. -You did not save me.
跳吧你 -啊
Here you go. -Aah!
你还好吗 我扶住你了
Good? You good? I got you, I got you.
嗯 谢谢 -噢 嘿
Yeah, thanks. -Oh, hey!
哦 正中肋骨 那是什么 快来
Oh, right in the ribs. What was that? Come on.
不 不要
No, no, no.
我们可以再玩一次吗 噢 来吧
Can we do that again? Oh, come on.
我觉得 这可能是
I mean, I think-- I think that might have been
我们可以跳到的最大高度了
the highest bounce we ever got.
嘿 你想什么时候再去吃冰激凌
Hey, when do you want to get some ice cream again?
噢 伙计 听着 我...我只是在想
Oh, man, look, I-I just been thinking
我们可能不应该一起出现在公共场合
that we probably shouldn't be seen out in public together.
埃斯的陪场和埃斯的对手混在一起...
Ace's valet hanging out with Ace's rival...
我觉得杰克会杀了我们
I think Jack might kill us.
是啊 我想我们只能在这里闲逛了 对吧
Yeah, I guess we'll just have to hang out here, then, huh?
噢 见鬼
Oh, shit.
什么鬼...
What the--
有人用钥匙划了我的野马
Somebody keyed my Bronco.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
不知道 看起来有点像赛车条纹 对吧
I don't know, it kind of looks like a racing stripe, huh?
我的宝贝儿子怎么样了
How's my baby boy?
感觉不是很开心 妈妈
Not feeling too hot right now, Mama.
你可以告诉我为什么
You can tell me why.
只是 呃 感觉有点忧郁而已
Just, uh, feeling a bit blue is all.
好了 别忧郁了
Well, don't wallow.
你♥爸♥爸老是沉溺在忧郁情绪里
Your daddy indulged his blue moods,
然后越陷越深
got to liking 'em too much.
妈妈 爸爸糊涂了 所以才自杀的
Mama, Daddy was mixed up, so he checked out.
但他没在地狱里
But he ain't in hell.
他只是没在这里
He just ain't here.
犹大背叛了上帝 爸爸不是犹大
Judas betrayed the Lord. Daddy wasn't no Judas.
我相信上帝一定知道这一点
I'm sure God must have known that.
我能听到枪声...
I hear the gunshot...
...一遍又一遍
...over and over again,
尤其是在安静的时候
especially if it's quiet.
差不多有一年了
It's been almost a year.
我意识到了
I'm aware.
没有音乐我无法睡觉
I can't sleep without music.
安静的时候 我就会听到声音
When it's quiet, I hear the sound.
埃斯 不是每种感觉都值得我们格外关注
Ace, not every feeling deserves our extra attention.
悲伤有时就是 悲伤很自私
Sadness sometimes, it can be selfish.
悲伤只想着它自己
Sadness only thinks about itself.
妈妈 这对某些不会去想这件事的人来说
Mama, that may sound real interesting to somebody
可能听起来很有趣 也许还会有帮助
who don't think about it, and maybe it's helpful,
但是悲伤...
but sadness...
它不像自己的东西 你知道吗
it ain't like its own thing, you know?
它...它不像自己有自己的意志
It's--it's not like its own being with its own will.
悲伤在那里 所以 你得听着
Sadness is there so you- you listen to it,
所以你要整理一下
so you sort through it.
这就是为什么悲伤在那里
That's why it's there.
你早在爸爸
You stopped smiling
做他对自己做的事之前就不再笑了
way before Daddy did what he did to himself.
为什么
Why?
我觉得 如果你花时间
I think maybe if you took the time
自己回答这个问题
to answer that question yourself,
你可能会再次向快乐的方向前进
you may be well on your way to being happy again.
嘿 我开下免提
Hey, let me put you on speaker.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry that I'm late.
我只是 有点事要办 马上就回家
I just, uh, got an errand to run, and I'll be right home.
薇莉把狂野比尔赶出去了 我得去他的汽车旅馆
Willie kicked Wild Bill out, and I got to stop by his motel
告诉他离埃斯远点
and tell him to stay away from Ace.
不 没关系 今天过得怎么样
No, that's all right. How was your day?
我卖♥♥了两台骑式割草机
I sold two riding mowers,
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表