剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
还可以做个联盟的色拉布滤镜 -说得对
Build a DWL Snapchat filter. -There we go.
让我们的粉丝来帮忙推广
Let our fans carry the promotion load.
我特别喜欢脸书...
I love Facebook--
可以在上面跟老朋友联♥系♥ 同时结交新朋友
connecting with old friends, meeting new ones.
你确实很喜欢 亲爱的 -我太喜欢了
Yes, you do, dear. -I love it. I do.
要是我想建一个幼儿摔角联盟
And if I was gonna try to start a baby wrestling league,
我会用这种方式
this is how I'd do it.
是啊 -不过我不建
Hmm. -But I'm not.
对 是我们建
No, that's right. We are.
我们想从赞助商这里获得一些助力
We just need a little help from our sponsor.
安妮 埃迪 你们都了解杰克
Right. Uh, look, Annie, Eddie, you know Jack.
他真的很有才华 他是个绝佳的讲故事的人
He's a true talent, he's just a phenomenal storyteller.
现在是支持他的最好时机了
Uh, you know, now is the time to get behind him.
我从一开始就很支持他
I've been in since the get-go.
我已经尽可能地给你们资助了
I'm giving you as much as I'm comfortable.
要是再多的话就属于无效投资了
Any more just wouldn't be a wise investment.
为什么 埃迪
What? Tell us why not, Eddie.
资助达菲摔角联盟对我的当铺生意有一定好处
Uh, supporting the DWL is good for my pawn shop.
因为我们在达菲...
Because we're here in Duffy--
这里的人会典当自己的心爱之物
a place where people pawn things they cherish,
因为他们无计可施了
because their backs are up against the wall.
我们并不是生活在一个充满机遇的地方
We don't live in a "Taking chances" Kind of world.
你要把他说的话记下来吗
Are you writing down what he said?
到时候要编成书
For his book.
我的二手车生意
Now, my second-hand car business,
是我的主要收益来源
that's where I could use the growth,
但达菲摔角联盟并没有帮到我的生意
but the DWL doesn't help me there,
因为跟摔角都没什么交集
'cause y'all ain't got the reach.
我跟你♥爸♥说过 你们最大的问题体现在名称里了
I told your father your biggest problem I-is in the name.
达菲摔角联盟 每场比赛都是室内赛
Duffy Wrestling League? Every show's a house show.
会来看比赛的人都住在这一带
Anybody that gives a crap lives in the area.
埃迪 这就说到点上了
Well, that's my point, Eddie.
我们得找到本地人的支持
We need someone local to get behind us,
然后才能吸引外来粉丝
and then we can expand our fanbase.
我们今天肯定能做点什么
There's got to be something we can do here,
让你明白我们想表达的意思
to-to show you what we mean.
杰克 我投资达菲摔角联盟
Jack, I invest in the DWL
是因为你向沉迷于此的观众提供了
because you provide a captive audience
他们所相信的虚构的东西
that's emotionally invested in make-believe,
这些本地观众们
an audience made up of folks who,
无论所处的环境如何
despite their circumstances,
都坚信梦想终能成真
believe that dreams are gonna come true
相信他们的命运会改变
and their luck can change.
但是 除非达菲成为了亚马逊公♥司♥的下一个前哨站
But unless Duffy wins a bid to be the next Amazon outpost
或者飓风摧毁了半个乔治亚州
or a hurricane lops off half of Georgia,
让达菲变成海滨城市
makes Duffy oceanfront,
梦想是不会成真的 命运是不会转变的
dreams aren't coming true, and luck ain't turning,
达菲的人口也没有在增长
and the population of Duffy ain't expanding.
达菲摔角联盟也一样
Neither is the DWL.
我很对不起 -不 该对不起的是我
I'm sorry. -No, I'm sorry.
我看到你的招牌写着与上帝 与社区
I see your sign out there with the God, community,
与...与低价同在
and the...the low pricing,
你是...是本地的企业家
and you're a...you're a local entrepreneur
一个有信仰的人 却不对一家
and a man of faith who's not showing any faith
已经认识很久了的人怀有任何信念
in the family he's known for a long time.
安妮 埃迪 谢谢你们
Annie, Eddie, thank you.
谢谢你们俩 我很抱歉
Thank you both. Look, I'm sorry.
一坨狗屎
Fucking piece of shit.
是的 -杰克 等下
Yeah. -Jack, wait up.
他妈的为什么要见我们
Why the fuck he take that fucking meeting?
因为他是个商人
Because he's a businessman,
就这个原因 而且 他依然是我们最大的赞助商
that's why, and he's still our main sponsor.
操他的 他那一出话真♥他♥妈♥棒
Well, fuck him, because that presentation was fucking good.
确实 -说得很他妈有道理
Okay. -It made perfect fucking sense.
好的 杰克
Okay, Jack
我真想把那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
And I want to take that little motherfucker
丢出墙去 -哎 哎 哎 别说了
and throw him through a wall. -Hey, hey, hey, stop.
听我说
Look at me.
你太激动了
You're running way too hot.
但是 现在感觉
Well, the walls feel like
墙正在慢慢塌 薇莉
they're closing a little bit, Willie.
正在慢慢塌并不意味着马上就要垮了
Closing in doesn't mean tumbling down just yet.
我们要更努力 更专注
So we work harder. We stay focused.
而不是情绪化
Not get emotional.
听着 我们这件事...
Look, this thing of ours...
这件花了我们很多时间的事
this thing that we've put so much time into
是不会成功的
will not succeed,
如果你被情绪控制住了
if you let your emotions get the better of you.
那又怎样 埃迪觉得我们没有影响力
So what? Eddie thinks we don't have reach.
你想要得到那笔赞助 我们就得证明他是错的
You want that fish on the line, we got to prove him wrong.
去处理下火灾现场吧
Just go deal with your fire fiasco.
我还得回去收拾收拾比利
I've got my own fire to put out with Billy.
你怎么会让那个糟糕的蠢蛋住在你家
Why'd you let that fucking jackass stay at your house?
与其说住 不如说占据
It's more occupying than staying.
他在戒酒 睡觉 忧心忡忡的
He's drying out, sleeping, worrying.
他很怕丢掉工作
He's terrified of losing his job.
可怜兮兮的狂野比尔
Poor Wild Bill.
你知道我是怎么看待他的钱和问题的吗
Do you know what I would give for his money or his problems?
我甚至不知道你为什么和他待在一起
I don't understand why you were ever with him.
你没和他做过爱 -我的老天 薇莉
You never had sex with him. -Oh, God damn it, Willie.
你说你不理解
You said you didn't understand.
当有很棒的性♥爱♥时
There's a lot of things a girl will overlook
女孩子会忽略很多东西
when the sex is great.
我们应该把那写到便利贴上
Let's put that on a fucking Post-It.
大家都已经知道了
Everyone knows that one already.
你在二十几岁时爱的人
Look, the people you love in your 20s,
会用一种很操蛋的方式勾引你
they get their hooks into you in a fucked-up way.
我和比尔的结局并不好
Things didn't end well with me and Bill.
我也不知道 也许让他和我们待在一起
I don't know, maybe me letting him stay with us
能让那些事都过去
is a way to move past that.
而且 你知道的 比尔现在运气不好
And, you know, with Bill down on his luck,
他可能会主动帮助推广我们
he might be willing to promote us.
现在正有一大帮人关注着他呢
He's got a hell of a lot more people paying attention to him,
这么多年来的第一次
for the first time in years.
我不想让他靠近我
I don't want him anywhere near me.
喂
Howdy.
威廉 在我和他们重新谈判前
William, you need to play nice
你给我装得乖乖的
until I get your renegotiation done.
保拉 我已经想不起上一次
Paula, I can't recall the last time
你打电♥话♥给我说好消息是什么时候了
you called me with good news.
上周 我打电♥话♥和你谈过雷德利·斯科特[导演]执拍的
Last week I called you about the Burger King spots
汉堡王广♥告♥
with Ridley Scott,
就在你说你的老板们是资本的走狗之前
before you decided to call your bosses corporate cunts.
你是我的经纪人 我提供了让你经纪的事
You're my manager. I gave you something to manage.
不用谢我
You're welcome.
你想让我给你的鸡♥巴♥做经纪
You want me to manage your dick
教你怎样把它藏好在你的裤裆里吗
and teach you how to keep it in your pants?
不幸的是 你的消费习惯
Unfortunately, your spending habits
并没有给你太多谈判筹码
don't give you a lot of leverage.
正如你所建议的 我在过去的三年里
I have spent the last three years diversifying,
扩大业务
like you advised.
我可从来没劝你 投资亚伯达的
Oh, I never said invest in the oil sands project
油砂项目
in Alberta.
我想说 你现在开的是什么车
I mean, what are you driving right now?
你还在开卡罗拉
You driving a Corolla,
还是你已经把它换成了凯迪拉克
or did you fucking upgrade to an Escalade, hmm?
你做出的选择就好像你是
You make choices like you're the only one
唯一会赢的人 但你并不是
who's ever gonna win, but you aren't.
你得戒酒了 -真糟糕
You need to go to rehab. -Oh.
这是一种合理的行为
It is a legitimate gesture
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表