剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
薇莉
Willie.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我想说 我不知道
I would like to say I have no idea
我为什么会说那些话 但我知道
why I said those things, but I have an idea.
我似乎很喜欢拆散别人
I seem to enjoy unraveling people.
在生意场上对我有效 但现实生活中不行
Worked for me in business but not really in life.
我道歉 为自己说过的话和对你的伤害
I'm sorry for what I said and how it hurt you.
在旧词上堆砌新词
Piling up new words on top of old words
也不会让那些旧词消失
can't make the old words unsaid.
好吧
Right.
只是...
It's just...
...我已经为一些事纠结太久了
...I've been simmering on some shit for far too long,
我觉得是时候坦白一下了
and I figure it's time for some divulging.
我那样做 不是为了改变什么
Not to deflect.
而是为了掩盖一些事
To shade things in.
我想我...
I think I...
不 我知道我...
no, I know I...
有屁快放
Spit it the fuck out!
很久之前 我在这里的时候 那时我很友善
I was kind back- back when I was here a long time ago.
我友善是因为我爱你
I was kind then because I loved you.
我曾经以为你也爱我
And I thought you loved me.
后来有一天...你扔下了我
Then one day... you just dropped me.
觉得我是条死路
Decided I was a dead end.
这让我很崩溃
And it crushed me.
那真的很他妈让人崩溃
It- it fuckin' crushed me.
很抱歉没更早说出来
Sorry that wasn't spit out faster.
这花了我
It took, what,
该死 花了我几十年的时间
shit, a couple decades
才变成有说服力的想法
to consolidate into a cogent thought.
那时候他们正在物色汤姆 他要求过
Tom was being scouted. He asked.
那时我们都在这 一起创造一些东西
We were all here building something together.
机会来到你和汤姆面前
Opportunity came to you and Tom,
你们都决定了 更好的选择是
and you both decided, without me,
抛下我 你去做汤姆的陪场
that it was a better bet you being Tom's valet
那时你已经是我的陪场
when you're already mine.
你认为我没有一直走下去的能力
You thought I didn't have what it took to go all the way.
显然 我错了
Clearly, I was wrong.
但后来你把我赶下了你的床...
But then you kicked me out of your bed...
那就更伤人了
and that hurt worse.
我就像 "去你♥妈♥的♥
And I was like, "Fuck it.
这是你想要的
That's what you want.
你错了 但去你♥妈♥的♥"
You're wrong, but fuck it."
然后我紧紧抓住了机会
And I hung on to it.
我紧紧抓住了它 真的很不错
I hung on to it real, real good.
我为此感到抱歉
I'm sorry about all that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我估计 就算在旧词上堆砌新词
But I guess piling up new words on top of old words
也不能让旧词消失
can't make the old words unsaid,
尽管新词是"对不起"
even if the word is "sorry."
还是说 能
Or can it?
不要觉得自己他妈的很聪明
Don't go getting fuckin' witty.
如果你觉得两件事情是一样的 其实并不
If you think the two things are the same, they aren't.
我只是想道歉
I'm just trying to apologize.
很早之前我就伤害过你了 很抱歉
I hurt you long ago. I'm sorry.
但我以为我...
But I thought I...
我以为行动
I thought the action,
他妈的行动胜于语言
the fuckin' action speaking louder than words
所以我把你留在我家里
of me letting you stay in my home
让你♥他♥妈♥的一直住在那儿
and keeping your fuckin' shit there
想在你混乱的生活中
and trying to be a fuckin' oasis to you
成为拯救你的一片该死的绿洲 我以为...
in the midst of all your other chaos was, I thought...
这能表明...
an indication...
我 作为一个成年女性...
that I, as a grown, adult woman...
想在你身边陪着你
wanted to be there for you
做你生活里的朋友
in your life as a friend.
虽然我做了个愚蠢的决定 去做汤姆的陪场...
Despite the stupid decision I made to be Tom's valet...
...即使我知道这会导致我们分手
...when I knew it would lead to us breaking up.
我很感激 嗯 我说真的
I appreciate that. Have. Well, I do.
但我的女儿跟我对你说的做的事
But my daughter had nothing to do
没有任何关系
with what I did or said to you.
所以我才道歉
That's why I'm apologizing.
您可以挂断电♥话♥ 或者按1
You may hang up or press one
获得更多选项
for more options.
嘿 格利 我是大公鸡
Hey, Gully. It's Rooster.
我加入
I'm in.
那些萤火虫能活下来吗
Those things gonna survive?
不知道 这是个实验
Don't know. It's an experiment.
很抱歉我错过了你的歌♥
I'm sorry I missed your song.
我也很抱歉
Me too.
你的事处理得怎样了
How'd all your stuff go?
呃 还好
Uh, it- it went okay.
想着要不要
Trying to navigate
带比尔去参加州博览会
whether to bring Bill in for the state fair.
我他妈有一大堆票要卖♥♥
I got a shit ton of tickets to sell.
我不喜欢那个男人
I don't like that man.
我不喜欢他带给我或你或任何人的东西
I don't like what he brings out in me or you or anyone.
如果他带来的是一群观众呢
What if he brings out a crowd?
有些东西的代价可能不像表面上看起来的那么贵
Some things may not cost what they appear to cost
直到一切都太晚了
'til it's too late.
我已经被困在这了 我得去卖♥♥票了
I'm boxed in here. I gotta sell tickets.
我得想清楚让谁赢 我得写脚本
I gotta figure out who wins. I gotta write the script.
顺其自然吧 杰克
It is what it is, Jack.
每一周 谁赢了 谁输了
Every week, who's gonna win? Who's gonna lose?
你只是想我们能赢 -我只是想我们别再
You just want us to win. - I just want us to stop
他妈的重复相同的对话了
having the same fuckin' conversation.
好吧 我不知道我们的对话还有限制
Well, I didn't know we had a limit on them.
我不知道 我说"不要养沙鼠"的时候
I didn't know when I said, "Don't get a gerbil,"
你会转身告诉托马斯他可以养一只
you'd turn around and tell Thomas he could get one
然后一只该死的沙鼠就出现了
and then a gerbil fuckin' shows up.
嘿 丝塔茜 只是只沙鼠
Hey, Staci, it's just a gerbil.
不只是只沙鼠 杰克
It's not just a gerbil, Jack.
是我 在跟你传达一些东西
It's me expressing something to you,
但你忽略了 然后自己做决定
you ignoring it, and deciding
你♥他♥妈♥一点也不在乎我的感受
you don't give a fuckin' shit about me.
哇 哇 哇 -不许哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa. - No whoa.
你说过你会处理好松鼠 但你没有
You said you'd handle the squirrels; you didn't.
我把洗礼安排在日程上
I put the christening on the calendar;
你♥他♥妈♥倒安排了其他破事
you scheduled other shit.
我说不要沙鼠 结果 他妈的沙鼠来了
I say no gerbil; voilà, fuckin' gerbil.
托马斯把那只该死的沙漠老鼠扔了之后
I spent two hours trying catch to catch
我花了两个小时想抓住它
that stupid fuckin' desert rat after Thomas dropped it,
但你连宝贵的两秒
and you couldn't catch fireflies
都不愿意浪费去抓萤火虫
for two precious seconds.
我...
I'm...
关于沙鼠 松鼠 还有萤火虫的事
I'm sorry about the gerbil, the squirrels,
我很抱歉
and the fireflies.
杰克 我只是想让我们生活的一部分...
Jack, I think I just want part of our life to be...
能够朝着统一的方向前进
proceeding towards something unified.
我们是在说马丘比丘吗
Are we talking about Machu Picchu?
不是
No.
是我自己 我需要...
It's about me. I need...
我需要支柱
I need a thing.
我们的家庭就是啊 是很棒的支柱
Our family's a thing. It's a great thing.
家庭是很棒 但是...
It can be a great thing and still...
是的 当我和你还有托马斯
Yes, when I'm with you and Thomas
我们一起做事 就像 我们三个人
and we're doing stuff, like, the three of us,
我感觉我知道了自己是谁
I feel like I know who I am.
我在一个家庭里面
I'm in a family.
当我们一起做事 比如去教堂
And whenever we're doing stuff like going to church
或者 或者去钓鱼或者去外面抓萤火虫
or- or fishing or being outside catching fireflies
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表