剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
我确实这么做了
I did. I have.
不过你知道 存在气候变化和未来一切不确定性
But, you know, climate change and all, future's bleak.
我需要一个新的爱好 我也找到了
I needed a new interest. I found one.
杰克并非要找个搭档
Well, Jack's not looking for a partner.
他应该是想要找个幕后投资者
I mean, maybe he'd consider a silent investor.
真的吗 他真的会这么想吗
Oh, really? Would he put that under consideration?
别胡说八道行吗
Fuck out of here, okay?
我不会跟个
I'm not investing with a douchebag
故意毁掉我生计的混♥蛋♥一块儿投资
who deliberately fucked with my livelihood
这混♥蛋♥在两个不同的摔角播客里
by running his mouth about me
都说了我坏话
on two different wrestling podcasts.
查理·格利是个破坏投机分子
Charlie Gully's a hack and a carpetbagger.
应该把他装进个铁棺或者他装鱼饵的盒子里
He should be shipped out of town in a steel coffin
运出我们镇子
or whatever it is he holds his bait worms in.
他不过是在比较和对照
He was comparing and contrasting.
他父亲刚过世
His father had just died.
拜托
Boo-hoo. Get in line.
你♥他♥妈♥以为在看狮子王吗
Watch the fucking Lion King.
生命循环就是这样 杰克就是个自大的混♥蛋♥
Circle of life. Jack's a conceited little fuck.
不过 你知道吗 我还要谢谢他
And you know something, I have him to thank,
在他公然嘲笑我之前 佛罗里达摔角地狱还只是玩玩而已
because FWD was just a lark until he publicly mocked me.
玩玩而已还是生计 总不能两者都是
Lark or livelihood? It can't be both.
你得玩对方向
Well, you gotta lark the right lark.
杰克会被教训得屁滚尿流
Jack's gonna get his ass handed to him.
你想追赶他的话 你知道去哪里找他
You want to come after him, you know where he is.
薇莉 我不是想追赶他
I'm not coming after him, Willie.
我已经超越他了
I'm already here.
格利 你知道为什么你的比赛那么烂吗
Do you know why your show sucks, Gully?
一部分原因是你是这个行业的后来者
It's partly that you're a latecomer to this business
没有真正了解行业的历史
with no real sense of its history,
但最大原因是 你不是这儿的人
but, mostly, it's that you're not from here.
你觉得 因为本地人很穷很笨
You think 'cause these folks are poor, they're dumb,
你觉得他们傻傻的
and that since they're dumb,
所以就只想看些暴♥力♥的玩意儿
they just want to see violent shitheads
比方说用棒球棒开瓢
getting busted open with baseball bats.
然而 他们来看我们的比赛
But they come to our shows
是因为他们想看有内容的故事
'cause they want to see a good story.
而不在于场馆有多华丽
Doesn't matter how fancy the arena is
或者是不是暴♥力♥血腥
or whether anybody bleeds.
这才是他们真正在意的东西
Just that they care.
他们真的很在乎那些伙计
That they really, truly give a shit about the guys,
属于他们的伙计 在赛场上的拼搏 欢笑 愤怒
their guys in the ring, laughing, raging,
当然 也会有厮打
and, yeah, tearing up.
这就是我们只用了你们五分之一的开支
That's why, with a fifth of your budget,
却还能与你们匹敌的原因
we're still your competition.
这也是有朝一日 达菲摔角联盟会独占鳌头的原因
That's why one day soon, DWL's gonna be the competition.
我觉得这里应该不可以抽烟
I don't think you're supposed to smoke in here.
去你的
Fuck you.
杰克的自负将会是达菲摔角联盟的衰落
Jack's ego is gonna be the downfall of the DWL.
劝你在被它拉下水前跑路吧
Jump ship before you go down with it.
好的 说真的
Okay, so real talk,
达菲摔角联盟已经拿杰克对战埃斯做噱头多久了
how long has DWL been teasing Jack versus Ace?
那场比赛才30秒就结束了啊
And the match is over in 30 seconds?
比这更短 兄弟
Less than that, man.
杰克·斯佩德把大家都给骗了 真是可悲
Jack Spade is ripping people off. It's pathetic.
去他妈的 -我也去他妈的
Fuck that! - Fuck that.
杰克·斯佩德可以含... -晚餐时间到
Jack Spade can suck my... -Dinnertime.
下次可以戴耳机吗
Maybe headphones next time?
好的 对不起
Yeah. Sorry.
爸爸 埃斯叔叔还好吗
Dad, is Uncle Ace okay?
嗯 我...我觉得他...
Y-well, I...I think that he's...
松鼠
Squirrels!
这就是我之前
Yeah, that's what I was trying
试图告诉你的 它们在阁楼里
to tell you about earlier. They're in the attic.
我们得做点什么
We need to do something about it.
比如把它们当宠物吗 -那倒挺不错的
Like keep them as pets? -That'd be neat.
那就是个阁楼
It's just the attic.
它们会在里面嚼烂我们的电线
Where they'll chew up our electrical wire
在我们的圣诞装饰上拉满屎
and then defecate all over our Christmas decorations.
薇莉的话 -谢谢
It's Willie. -Thank you.
求求你了 妈妈
Please, Mama.
要是我答应清理它们的屎呢
What if I promise to clean up all the poop?
吃东西的时候别说话
Don't talk with your mouth full.
格利他妈的到底想要什么
What the hell did Gully want?
他想买♥♥下场馆
He made an offer to buy the Dome.
去他妈的
Oh, fuck him!
去他妈的
Fuck him!
出多少钱
For how much?
管他出多少钱 去他妈的
It doesn't matter. Fuck that guy.
听着 我需要下一场比赛的脚本
Look, I need the script for the next show.
上周的就是一坨狗屎
Last week was a shit show.
这次的脚本最好很棒
That script better be great.
格利怕了
Gully's scared.
所以才想买♥♥下我们
That's why he's trying to buy us out.
他知道我们之前五场比赛都只剩站票了
He knows the Dome has been SRO for the last five shows,
他知道我们马上就会火得爆♥炸♥
and he knows that we're about to blow up.
好吗 比以往任何时候都要火
Okay? We're about to blow up bigger than ever before.
你的措辞真有趣
Interesting choice of words.
那你和埃斯呢
What about you and Ace?
埃斯应该不会再上场了
Ace isn't on the card.
我问的不是摔角
I ain't talking about wrestling.
记得查看你的邮箱 我过会把脚本发给你
Just check your email. I'll get you the script later.
克莉斯特尔 来和我们玩过肩摔
Hey, Crystal, come suplex us.
我今天很累了 小伙子们
I've had a long day, guys.
但你最擅长这个了
But you're the best at it.
来嘛 -拜托
Come on. -Please?
求你了 -求你了
Please? -Please?
这次可别哭哦 好吗
No crying this time, all right?
克莉斯特尔登上了擂台
Crystal has entered the squared circle,
如同往常一样 她是来把对手揍得屁滚尿流的
and as always, she's here to whup some ass!
轮到我了 轮到我了
My turn! My turn now.
是吗 你也想试试吗
Oh, yeah? You want to go?
你怕我们了
You're scared of us.
老兄 怎么样了
Hey, man. How's it going?
只是做我该做的
Just doing what I do.
收到了你的语♥音♥短♥信♥ 一共有14条
Got your voice mails, all 14 of them.
是的 为短♥信♥轰炸...道个歉
Yeah, sorry for, uh, blowing you up.
我只是想弄清楚
I was just trying to figure out
接下来怎么做
what the next steps are exactly.
告诉我下 发展合同是怎样操作的
Tell me how a developmental contract works.
关于这个事 我得暂停一下
About all that, uh, I'm gonna have to pump the brakes
等我回到达菲 再重新评估
'til I can get back to Duffy, reevaluate.
哦
Oh.
你在场上崩溃的样子就像...
That shit with you breaking down like...
就像一个看见了一条死金鱼的四岁小孩
well... like a four-year-old who found a dead goldfish,
场面太不好看了
that wasn't a good look.
我知道本来不应该是那样的
I know it wasn't supposed to go that way,
但你得做好心理准备
but you gotta be ready.
你一直表演 一路给观众留下印象
You're always performing, always making an impression.
如果我是你 我会投奔竞争对手
If I were you, I'd hop on with some rival promotion,
比如那个 混♥蛋♥洋基佬
like the one, uh, that Yankee cocksucker
查理·格利要让达菲摔角联盟彻底破产
Charlie Gully's running to get Jack back
目的是把杰克弄回去
by tanking the DWL into the ground.
人间地狱 就是这么荒唐
Dystopia, as ludicrous as it is,
他们马上就要来了
they're the ones on the come.
不管怎样 这门生意不会落得好下场
This business sort of ends bad no matter what.
至少你还年轻 你可以再走远一点
Least you're young. You get to go awhile longer.
该怎样就怎样吧 孩子
Just is what it is, kid.
好吧
Yeah.
该怎样就怎样
Just is what it is.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表