剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
你一定要在肥皂区停一下
Be sure to stop at the soap aisle,
好洗洗自己的臭嘴
wash out that mouth of yours.
你知道吗 杰克正在赋予达菲摔角联盟新的生命
You know, Jack's breathing new life into the DWL
同时组建一个你永远都得不到的家
while also building the kind of family life you'll never have.
只要他不像老汤姆一样往自己嘴里开一枪
Long as he doesn't do like Tom, put a gun in his mouth,
你们就赢了
it's a win.
操♥你♥妈♥的 你这个可怜又没用的混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, you sad, pathetic, piece of shit.
等杰克今晚签了南乔治亚州博览会
Once Jack lands the South Georgia State Fair
他会证明你是错的
tonight, he's gon' prove you wrong.
他可没兴趣给你这种傻瓜留下好印象
Not that he fancies to impress a fool.
州博览会啊
State Fair, huh?
那确实是个大舞台
That is a big stage.
非常期待看到斯佩德一家是怎么搞砸的
Looking forward to see how the Spades fuck that one up.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
哇
Wow.
"哇"这个反应还行 但凭109块的价格
Uh, "Wow" Is good, but for 109 bucks,
还行是最起码的
I need at least good.
你看起来很美
You look great.
你美得一塌糊涂
You look great with nothing on anything.
真棒
Yeah.
来了 大公鸡
All right, Roo.
你要把我杀了 迪亚哥
You're killing me, Diego.
糟糕
Oh, no.
这时候你应该大声喊医护人员
And that's when you holler for the medics.
救命呀 医生在哪 他受伤了
Help, medics, help. He's hurt.
然后假扮的医生
Yup, and then that's when the fake medics
就会抬着担架上来
come out with a stretcher.
然后我就用好的那根胳膊给观众竖个大拇指
And then I give a thumbs up to the crowd with my good arm.
然后我们击掌 -对
We high five. -Yeah!
因为大家都知道 达菲摔角联盟的一切
'Cause you know, the DWL is all about
都是为了深情厚谊
friendship and camaraderie.
那几个被杰克拍马屁的
And those stuffed-shirt State Fair asses
自大的州博览会的人
that Jack's kissing,
就会爱上摔角
they gon' love it.
你说怎么样 托马斯
Ain't that right, Thomas?
大公鸡 真的太棒了
Rooster, that was so good.
我以为你真的受伤了
I thought you were really hurt.
你肯定会那么以为 因为我很厉害
Yes, you did, 'cause I'm good like that.
但是 要是你真的受伤了怎么办
But what if you got hurt for real?
这种事是不会发生的 你知道我是怎么知道的吗
Oh, that ain't gonna happen. Know how I know?
因为我今晚不用和发夹这个菜鸟一起上场
'Cause I ain't working with Bobby Pin's rookie ass tonight.
没事 我这个菜鸟屁♥股♥受得了
It's all right. My rookie ass can take it.
伙计们
Guys.
我没事 我爸爸也会说那个词
I'm okay. My dad says that word.
要是真的受伤了
See, if it was a real injury,
迪亚哥会用双手摆个叉
Diego would put up the X with his arms like that.
然后... -然后他们可能会
Then... -They'd probably send out
把假扮的医生送上场
some fake-ass medics.
克莉斯特尔 发夹
Hey, Crystal and Bobby,
杰克想在办公室里和你们聊聊
Jack wants to see y'all in his office.
克莉斯特尔 坐
Hey, Crystal, take a seat.
我和埃斯交换了
Ace and I have been talking about
一些不同的意见
a couple of different ideas.
今晚我们要转变一下方向
We're gonna go in a bit of a different direction tonight.
你俩今天还是会一起签名
Y'all two will stay together through autographs.
你们也会一起上场
You go down to the ring together,
然后他会拿起话筒
but then he's gonna grab a mic
告诉大家你们俩要分手了
and tell the crowd that the two of you are breaking up
因为他抓到她背着他和发条偷♥情♥
because he caught you going behind his back with Bobby Pin.
发条 我们会拍
Bobby, we're gonna shoot
几张你俩在一起的照片
some photographs of the two of you
让埃斯在场上挥舞
that Ace can wave around in the ring
作为不忠的证据
as proof of the infidelity.
观众们应该很难看清楚
Shouldn't be hard for the audience to see.
总不能直接把照片
Can't exactly beam 'em up
投到大屏幕上吧
on a fucking jumbotron, can we?
技术上可行
The technology exists.
只是说说 -谢谢你 黛比
Just saying. - Thank you, Debbie.
黛比 你有备用的大屏幕吗
You got a spare jumbotron, Debbie?
没有 -谢谢你 黛比
I do not. - Thank you, Debbie.
发夹 这件事的角度会是
Bobby, the angle's gonna be
你们俩恋爱了
that the two of y'all are in love.
可以
Cool.
埃斯 这什么意思
Ace, what is this?
克莉斯托尔
Hey, Crystal,
我决定的
this is my call.
然后埃斯会说...
Then Ace'll say...
"你可能觉得这是爱情
"You may think it's love,
但她会像伤了我的心一样伤你
but she'll break your heart just as she broke mine.
我很幸运
Uh, Lucky for me,
海里有很多鱼
There's plenty of fish in the sea
而我有最大的鱼竿"
and I got the biggest rod."
埃斯 去你的即兴演讲 天啦
Ace, y-your fucking ad-libs. For Christ's sake.
拜托
Come on.
"我很幸运 我有个新的陪场
"Lucky for me, I got a new valet.
达菲 见见特里西娅"
Duffy, meet Tricia."
然后我是不是就该走出去 做...
Then I guess I'll just go out there and do like--
什么也不做 亲爱的
Not much of anything, sweetheart.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我以为我要翻个跟头什么的
I thought I'd do, like, a cartwheel or something.
用不着
But you won't.
发夹 我们会保证你俩在一起
Bobby, we're gonna keep y'all two together
过一段时间
for the next little bit.
有问题吗
Y'all good?
没有
Yup.
嗯
Yeah.
那个
Well, um,
发夹站在绳子上
uh, w-when Bobby gets up on the ropes
做跳蛙式飞身压时
to do the frog splash,
我本来应该分散他的注意力
I'm supposed to distract him,
那...
so...
现在她来做吗
What? Is-is, uh, she gonna do it now?
不 现在我来做
No, I'm gonna do that now,
我只需要和埃斯再比一场
with the hook being that I just need my rematch with Ace.
好
Yeah.
很好 也许更好
It's good. It-it's better, probably.
好了 克莉斯特尔 换衣服吧
All right, Crystal, go change your outfit.
之后你和发夹
And then you and Bobby meet me
来洗手间找我 花十分钟拍照
in the washroom, ten minutes, for photos.
杰克 你得出发去吃晚餐了
Jack, you need to head out to dinner.
感谢你们都这么灵活
All right, well, thank y'all for being flexible.
黛比会处理签名的
Debbie's gonna handle the autographs
因为我今晚不在 不会和薇莉一起做准备
'cause I won't be here for prep with Willie,
总之 我们今晚会表现得很好
but uh, we are gonna be amazing tonight.
我们所有人
All of us.
我们要惊艳州博览会的人
We're gonna wow the state fair people,
签下这笔交易
we're gonna close the deal,
然后我们的运气就会转变
and all of our fortunes will change.
我很喜欢
I love it.
埃斯
Ace.
你可以提前和我说的
You could have just talked to me.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
我在为我的角色做最好的决定 克莉斯特尔
I'm doing what's best for my character, Crystal.
这个故事更好 你自己这样说的
It's a better story. You said so yourself.
和个人无关 这是工作
It's nothing personal. It's business.
我曾在啦啦队
I used to be a cheerleader.
两年大学代表队
Varsity, two years.
希望我们没有被放鸽子
Hope we didn't get stood up.
为什么汤姆爷爷
Why did Grandpa Tom
把达菲摔角联盟给了你而不是埃斯
gives the DWL to you and not Ace?
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表