剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
你还是这么漂亮
Oh, looking gorgeous as always.
没参加萨凡纳的女生周末可遗憾了
Oh, I hate that I missed the girls' weekend in Savannah.
一路上如何 是不是挺糟糕的
How was the drive? Was it bad?
我听说那边有暴风雨
I saw that storm was headed that way.
没有 没有 我们靠南边一些
Oh, no, no. We were south of that.
我们无时无刻不是醉倒的
Yeah, also, we were drunk the whole time.
我现在还醉着呢
I still am.
我好高兴你们都能过来
Oh, well, I'm so glad y'all could come through.
那是当然 这家餐厅这么赞
Oh, please. This restaurant is so cute.
清新空气沁人心脾
The fresh air hurts my lungs.
整个镇上都特别美
The whole town is adorable.
我们现在能进去了吗 我快饿晕了
Now, can we get inside? I'm starving.
我可算发现了 你们开喝都不带我的是吧
Oh, and I see y'all started without me, huh?
宝贝 你知道的 从小我妈把酒倒进我的奶瓶里
Girl, you know my mama put Chardonnay in my baby bottle.
那我得抓紧赶上你们了
I have to catch up, then.
整到你了 混♥蛋♥
Got you, motherfucker!
司木露冰
Ice!
你被"冰"了 伙计
You've just been iced, dude.
要不是你看到是我给你的
If you didn't see me give it to you,
你肯定就单膝跪地 一饮而尽了
you gotta get down on one knee and chug it, baby.
喝了它吧 -喝吧 喝吧
Chug it. -Let's go. Let's go.
我很爱喝司木露冰的
I mean, I love Smirnoff Ice. Like--
单腿跪下喝了它 -好吧
Get on your knee now, baby! -Oh, okay.
快喝 -好的好的
Come on! -Okay, okay, yeah!
你被"冰"了 -来吧来吧
Man, you've been iced! -Here we go. Here we go.
你被"冰"了 -喝就是了
You've been iced. -Just go. Just go.
对瓶吹吗 -没错 对瓶吹
One--in one--in one? -Uh-uh. One time. Let's go.
慢点 发夹
Easy, Bobby!
我就是因为这样才进戒酒互助会的
That's how I ended up in AA.
冲冲冲
Go, go, go, go!
埃斯
Ace.
别担心 好吗 这些家伙人都很好
Just don't worry, all right? The guys are cool.
他们医院的时候就没说过啥
They didn't say nothing at the hospital.
现在更不会说的
They ain't gonna say nothing about it now.
一切都已经发生了 -克莉斯特尔
What happened happened. -Crystal.
我能处理好
I got this.
傻瓜们 在干嘛
What's up, fuckers?
主赛事伏特加 混♥蛋♥
Main event Ice, biatch!
太好了
Yeah! Let's go, baby!
蹲下 蹲下 快蹲下
Come on. Down. All the way down. Come on.
看看你有多厉害 -看看
Let's see it. - Let's see it.
看你有多厉害 -来吧
Come on, let's see it. -Ah, yeah.
来吧来吧
Let's see it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
埃斯 埃斯 埃斯
Ace, Ace, Ace, Ace, Ace.
干得漂亮 兄弟 -你...
Yes, dude! Whoo! -Man, that--
你可比我强多了 兄弟
that was a lot better than me, man.
祝主赛成功 -祝主赛成功
Main event Ices. -Main event Ices.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
哇 -太棒了
Wow. - Yeah, baby.
太棒了
That was really good.
主赛个毛
Main event my ass.
你说啥呢
What was that?
那边的帅哥今天要和
Pretty boy over there wrestling a new guy
一个上周才学会
who just last week
区区肘击的新人比赛
had to be taught a fucking elbow drop
还是个陪场教的
by your valet.
我赢得正正当当
I thought I nailed it in the ring.
你还说了 "得克萨斯 干得漂亮"
You said, "Good job, Texas."
不过是碰运气的一个肘击 不代表你就有资格
One lucky elbow drop does not earn you an invitation
进主赛
to the main event.
你♥他♥妈♥到底有什么毛病 伙计
What the fuck's your problem, dude?
看看这双鞋
Look at these boots.
一点磨损都没有
Not a scuff on 'em.
大伙儿 疯狗里奇来了
Y'all, Ricky Rabies is here!
真的吗 -走走走
What? - Yeah, yeah!
埃斯 这位是里克
Oh, hey. Uh, Ace, this is Rick.
里克 这是我弟弟埃斯 还有他的陪场克莉斯特尔
Rick, this is my brother, Ace, uh, and his valet, Crystal.
很高兴见到你们 -我也是
Nice to meet you. -It's a pleasure.
犬子沃尔夫冈 我的陪场维姬
My son Wolfgang, my valet Vicky.
你好 -你好 我是维姬·瑞比斯
Hey, man. -Hi. Vicky Rabies.
你好 -你们还好吗
Hi. -How y'all doing?
很好 -不错 谢谢 你呢
Yeah, great. -Fine, thanks. How are you?
非常好 我很高兴能过来
Good. Happy to be here.
埃斯 你走起来跟你♥爸♥真像
Hey, Ace. You walk just like your daddy.
是吗 谢谢
Cool. Cool. Thanks, man.
你能过来我们都感到很荣幸
Uh, hey, grateful to have you.
我们小时候 你就已经很有名了
You were a big draw when we were kids.
"你们小时候"吗
Oh, "When we were kids"?
别把我说老了 埃斯
Oh, don't make me feel any older than I am, Ace.
我已经感觉自己变沧桑了
I feel ancient already.
沧桑却卓越 爸爸
Ancient but distinguished, Dad.
杰克
Hey, uh, Jack.
我能借一步说话吗
Can I borrow you for a moment, please?
当然可以 行吗 里克
Of course you can. Uh, Rick, y'all good?
没事 现在只需要个水槽给维姬来做血
Yep, uh, just need a sink so Vicky here can make the blood.
血
Blood?
达菲摔角联盟现在要展现流血这种恐怖场面了吗
Uh, DWL is showcasing bleeding and horror now.
新鲜啊 杰克
That's new, Jack.
不 不 不 埃斯 你理解错了
Oh, no, no, no, no, Ace. You got the wrong idea.
我知道达菲摔角联盟都是家庭娱乐项目
I know DWL's all about family entertainment.
你将会知道 瑞比斯家族
You know what you got when you brought
可以给这里带来什么
the Rabies family in here.
无论如何 我自己本来就是个不喜欢太血腥的人
I ain't never been much of a bleeder myself anyway,
我本人不会流血
so I won't be bleeding, per se.
这更像是我们一直在研究的
It's more of a component of the new entrance
一种入场仪式的组成部分
we've been workshopping, one that incorporates
你熟知并热爱的疯狗式嬉戏和欢乐气氛
the Rabies frolic and festivity that you know and love
联合在一起的演出 而且也能让沃尔夫冈参与进来
but also allows Wolfgang here to participate in the experience.
谢谢你 老爸
I'm real appreciative, Pops.
现在 这血对我来说也是为了我的家人
Now, the blood to me makes what I'm doing about my family.
你知道吗 因为它 因为血把大家联♥系♥到了一起
You know, 'cause it... the blood connects us.
联结了我们 使我们具有意义
Binds us. Defines us.
它更关乎于能让观众兴奋起来
It's more about getting the crowd stoked
为了疯狗的粉丝 你懂我意思吗
for Rabies Nation, you know?
燃起激♥情♥
Stoke the rabidity!
燃爆了 燃爆了 -是的
Stoke! Stoke! -Right.
但埃斯说的没错
Well, Ace is correct
我们确实有一个明确的底线
that we do draw a line of distinction,
不过 里克向我保证 不会把我们弄成人间地狱那样
but Rick assured me that we're not getting into a Dystopian,
查理·格利式的鲜血淋淋
Charlie Gully-type blood situation.
想想更少的头破血流 更多的血脉相连
Think less bloodletting and more blood-unifying,
就像一场洗礼
like a sacrament.
爸爸做的总是为了
What Dad does is always
角色的戏剧性表现
a theatrical manifestation of his character.
正宗的疯狗里奇 -太棒了
Authentic Ricky Rabies. - Awesome.
我很喜欢工作时和家人待在一起
I love having my family with me when I work.
克莉斯特尔 给他们找个水槽好吗
Crystal, can you point them to a sink?
那边那个吗 -道具房♥那个
That one? -Prop room.
我知道在哪
Oh, I know where that is.
跟我来 -好的
Come on. -All right. All right.
我们走吧 斯库特 -非常好
Let's go. Scoot. -Very good.
我要目送你出去 美女
I wanna watch you walk out of this room, girl.
宝贝 你对我可真好
Oh, baby, you're so good to me.
看看你 那句话怎么说的
Look at you. What's that saying?
我不想看你离我远去...
I hate to watch you walk away...
什么情况
What the fuck?
那有一群穿着疯狗里奇的衣服的人
There's a bunch of people out there with Ricky Rabies shirts on.
今晚本来应该是属于我的夜晚 我的盛大回归
This is supposed to be my night, my comeback,
你却要和他妈的疯狗里奇摔角
and you're wrestling Ricky fucking Rabies?
我的意思是 不管你在海报上写的是什么
I mean, forget about what you put on the poster.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表