剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
目瞪口呆了
slack-jawed.
他看了一遍又一遍
He was just playing it over and over
渐渐地流出了真诚的眼泪 那真是...
and just welling up and crying real tears, and it was...
米奇是个软心肠的人
Mickey's a softie.
我的意思是 像糕点裱花袋一样慷慨的男人
I-I mean, just a bighearted pastry bag of a man.
他想请你去唱国歌♥
But he wants you to sing the national anthem
在乔治亚州牛仔竞技锦标赛上
at the Georgia State Rodeo Championship.
什么 -真的
What? -Yes.
整个比赛都是他管的
He runs the whole rodeo,
他点名你去唱国歌♥
and he wants you to sing the national anthem.
丝塔茜 那个比赛是会上电视的
Staci, that rodeo's on television.
我不知道...不知道该说什么了
I don't...I don't know what to say.
说你愿意
Say yes.
愿意 当然了 我愿意
Well, yes, of course. Yes!
我想这就是我第一次当牛仔了
Well, I guess this'll be my first rodeo.
她真有意思
Isn't she funny?
真对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry.
托马斯学校来的电♥话♥ 稍等我一下
This is Thomas' school. Give me one second.
没问题 -你好
All right. Okay. -Hello.
这是北佛罗里达州一个周五的下午
It's a Friday afternoon in north Florida,
一个火爆的下午 兄弟们
and it is popping, y'all.
这个混♥蛋♥让孔雀到处乱跑
I mean, this motherfucker got peacocks walking around,
想让它们撞死大公鸡
trying to out-bird the Rooster.
快看 快看这个
Come on, look. Check this shit out.
来看看这个 你好啊 老兄
Check this shit out. Come on, bro. Hey.
你好 孔雀
Hey, peacock.
北佛罗里达州 宝贝 快来吧
North Florida, baby. Let's go.
你被禁足一周
You got suspended for a week.
你不能因为生气就打人
You can't hit people out of anger.
爸爸在医院打了埃斯叔叔
Dad hit Uncle Ace at the hospital.
埃斯叔叔弄断了发夹的腿
Uncle Ace broke Bobby's leg.
那也不能成为爸爸打人的借口
But that's no excuse for Daddy.
埃斯叔叔应得的 他是个坏人
Uncle Ace deserved it. He is bad.
不 他不坏 他只是...
No, he's not bad. He's just...
他不仅坏 还哭
He's bad and he cries
人们讨厌它 还把纸巾扔到他脸上
and people throw Kleenex at him and hate him.
那都是装的
That's all pretend.
不 要真是装的 人是不会伤心的
No, if it was pretend, people wouldn't be sad
更或是生气 互相伤害
and mad, hurting each other.
伤害别人是可以的 这样他们才会知道你生气了
It's okay to hurt someone so they'll know you're mad
就因为他们的所作所为
because of what they did.
如果你真是这么想的
If that is truly what you think,
我们做父母的就很失败了
then we have failed you as parents.
先生 坐回来
Hey, Mister, get back here.
我要去屙粑粑
I've gotta go number two.
快一点
Hurry up.
你在医院打了埃斯吗
You hit Ace at the hospital?
埃斯弄断了发夹的腿
Ace broke Bobby's leg
我不得不让他知道这件事的严重性
and I had to get through to him.
你儿子现在也跟你一样了
Well, now your son's getting through the same way.
不 他在学校里受到了
No, he's going after bullies at school
比他大一岁的人的霸凌
who are a year older.
所以你觉得这就没问题了
Right, so you think this is cool.
我小时候 打过很多的架
I-I got in plenty of fights when I was a kid.
因为你想得到注意
Because you needed attention.
因为我和混♥蛋♥们一起上学
Because I went to school with assholes.
我们抚养儿子不是为了让他去打人的
We're not raising our son to beat people up.
我们在这已经找不到头绪了
We have lost the thread here, Jack.
他觉得我们说摔角是假的是在骗他
He thinks we're lying about wrestling being fake.
和圣诞老人正好相反
That's reverse Santa Claus.
听着 我知道他是怎么想的了
Look, I get why he thinks that.
联盟里的人都表现得不像是在假装
Everyone at the DWL's not acting like it's pretend.
联盟里的人都表现得他们很在乎
Everyone at the DWL is acting like they care
什么将要发生 什么将发生在谁身上
a whole lot about what happens and who it gets to happen to.
这不就是重点吗
Isn't that the point?
除非这不会破坏人们在现实生活中的关系
Not if it's ruining real-life relationships.
托马斯很崇拜埃斯
Thomas worshipped Ace.
在你把埃斯变成反派后 他的变化很大
He's upside down ever since you turned him heel.
观众更喜欢埃斯那样
Crowd prefers him that way.
观众也是一帮糟糕的人...
Crowd is a bunch of terrible people too...
...向他丢纸巾 嘲笑他
...throwing Kleenex, mocking him.
你知道吗 有人去到那
You know, somebody went out there,
买♥♥了纸巾 然后传给别人
bought Kleenex, passed 'em all out.
我不明白人们为什么要这么残忍♥
I don't understand people going out of their way to be cruel.
对不友善的欲望
The fucking appetite for unkindness
很...他妈的难受
is... fucking disturbing.
人们也是在假装
Crowd's just playing pretend too.
来表明他们有参与进来
Shows that they're invested.
参与来一起残忍♥吗
Invested in being cruel?
这里的环境不适合小孩 杰克
It's not a great environment for kids, Jack.
丝塔茜 这就是非黑即白的生活
It's life, Staci. It's just good and evil.
埃斯的难过不假装的
Ace wasn't pretending to be sad.
你我都很清楚
I think we both know that.
托马斯也察觉到了
Thomas senses it too.
我不知道埃斯还能忍♥受多久
I don't know how much longer Ace'll put up with it.
你还好吗 宝贝
You okay, honey?
嗯
Yes.
需要帮忙吗
You need help in there?
妈妈 我已经八岁了
Mom, I'm eight years old!
对了 我忘了告诉你个消息
Oh, hey, I forgot to tell you my news.
怎么了
What's up?
你知道谁被邀请
Who do you know who's been asked
去乔治亚州牛仔竞技锦标赛上
to sing the national anthem
唱国歌♥了吗
at the Georgia State Rodeo Championships?
哇 怎么回事
Hey! How'd that happen?
埃迪的朋友看了我在教堂唱歌♥的视频
Eddie's friend saw a video of me singing at church.
我们应该打开那瓶好酒
Hey, we ought to pop open that nice bottle of wine
为我生日买♥♥的那瓶
I got for my birthday.
不 那瓶酒很好 -对啊 听到好消息
No, that's the good stuff. - Well, we open the good stuff
就是要开好酒
when we got good news.
我太为你骄傲了
I'm so proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
克莉斯特尔 你会成功的
Crystal, you're gonna kick ass.
加油
Come on.
我很紧张
I'm nervous.
因为你在意
Yeah, 'cause you care.
但神站在你那边
But I mean, you got God on your side.
我也站在你那边 所有人都支持你
You got me on your side. You got all of us.
你就进去 好好表现就行了
Just get in here and kick ass.
谢谢 发夹 你最好了
Thanks, Bobby. You're the best.
一分钟后见 再见
All right, we'll see you in a minute. Bye.
发夹 你什么时候告诉她
Bobby, when you gon' let her know
你喜欢她
that you like her, like her?
时机合适自然会说
Oh, when the time is right, man.
不要等太久
Don't wait too long.
像她那样的女人不是总是单身的
Women like her don't stay available.
大胆说出来
Drop your nuts and speak up.
你好 -你好
Hello. - Hi.
你的昵称是什么
What's your gimmick?
我是老爸 -老爸
I'm The Dad. - The Dad?
只是个普通的有激♥情♥的老爸
Yeah, just your average dad with a passion
烧烤 喝啤酒 和赢
for grilling, drinking beer, and kicking ass.
请在这里签名以免你死了
Sign here in case you die.
谢谢 -怎么样 克莉斯特尔
Thank you. - Sup, Crystal?
你好 迪亚哥 黛比
'Sup, Diego, Debbie?
你好 克莉斯特尔
Oh, uh, hi, Crystal.
我和迪亚哥
Uh, between me and Diego,
我们今天所有需要的帮助都已经搞定了
we're covered with all the help we need today.
我是来参加摔角选拔的
I'm here to try out as a wrestler.
你有告诉谁吗
Did you tell anyone?
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表