剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
操♥他♥妈♥的杰克
Yeah, fuck Jack, right?
我他妈特别懂你 兄弟
I fucking feel you, man.
我本来是个正派
Here I am, a total face.
他说 "不行 你现在得演反派"
He's like, "No. You gotta be a heel now."
太扯了
It's bullshit.
你太他妈搞笑了
You are fucking hilarious.
关于你 杰克有一点说的很对 你适合做反派
Now, one thing Jack is right about is you becoming a heel.
得了吧 你 演正派
Come on. You, a face?
就像狗不会捕猎一样
That dog won't hunt.
目前还不会
Not now.
你在擂台上哭了
You cried in the ring.
我他妈... -不 不
I didn't f... - No, no. No.
你在擂台上
You cried
哭了
in the ring.
里奇 里奇 里奇
Ricky, Ricky, Ricky!
还好吗 -我摔到自己的膝盖了
You good? -Ah, I did my knee in.
对 -你摔到自己的膝盖了吗
Yep. -You blew out your knee?
我摔到自己的膝盖了
I blew my knee out.
回家吧 朋友
Well, home we go, my friend.
找不到我
Can't get me.
来这 杰克·斯佩德 -我是杰克·斯佩德
Get back here, Jack Spade! -I'm Jack Spade.
操
Shit!
一 二 三
One, two, three!
他去哪了
Where is he?
发夹 你做俯卧撑干什么
Bobby, why are you doing push-ups?
我在努力控制自己的肌肉
I'm trying to get my pecs in control.
去他妈的吧 埃斯去哪了
Knock it the fuck off. Where's Ace?
我不知道 薇莉去找他了
I have no idea. Willie went to look for him.
伙计 狂野比尔的屌♥真不错
Dude, Wild Bill's got a good dick on him.
杰克 你看过这个吗 -你们看到埃斯了吗
Hey, Jack, have you seen this? -Hey, y'all seen Ace?
没 没 没 -操♥他♥妈♥的
Huh? No. No, no, no. -What the fuck?
我他妈现在是个超级巨星
And I'm a fucking superstar!
埃斯
Ace?
埃斯
Ace!
埃斯 你♥他♥妈♥的 操
Ace, you little fuck! God damn it!
薇莉 他去哪了 -厕所没人
Willie, where is he? -He's not in the washroom.
我不知道他去哪了
I don't know where he is.
他还剩两分钟
Well, he's on in two goddamn minutes.
发夹 -别做俯卧撑了
Bobby. -Stop doing push-ups.
好的 抱歉 -蠢货
Okay, yeah. Sorry. -Idiot.
你想干什么 -好吧
What do you wanna do? -All right.
我们得让发夹上场了
We gotta send Bobby out there.
我要跟谁比 -你要跟我比
Who am I wrestling? -You're wrestling me.
什么 你不能连着打两场
What? You can't wrestle two matches in a row.
放发夹的音乐
Cue Bobby's music.
你准备了什么音乐 -我自己写的一段嘻哈
What is your music? -Uh, it's a rap I wrote.
你听过吗 -我当然听过
Have you heard this? -I can't unhear it.
放发夹的音乐 快放 快放
Cue--cue his music up. Cue it up. Cue it up.
来 来 来
Hey, come here. Come here. Come here.
放发夹的音乐 -不要看...
Cue Bobby's music. -Don't look...
别这样看我
Don't look at me like that.
没事的 别担心 好吗
You're gonna be fine. All right?
台上的一切交给我 我会一直罩着你的
I'll call everything. I'll carry you the whole way.
好的 -会没事的
Yes, sir. -It's gonna be great.
好的 -会很棒的
Okay. -It's gonna be great.
好的 -好的
All right. -All right?
对 -好吧 快来
Yeah. -Okay. Come on.
走吧
There we go.
总是... 总是能把事情搞砸
It's always... it's always fucking something around here!
听我说 杰克
You listen to me, Jack,
你不能连着打两场比赛
you can't wrestle two matches in a row.
你已经不是小孩子了
You're not a kid anymore.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the fuck were you?
看着我
Look at me.
你还好吗
Are you good?
怎么了 杰克
What's the matter, Jack?
你怕我不按照脚本乱来吗
You afraid I'm gonna go off-script?
我要放谁的音乐
Whose music am I playing?
准备放埃斯的音乐
Cue up Ace's music.
放埃斯的音乐
Cue Ace's music.
来吧 上啊
Come on! Let's go!
嘿 你们 你... -嘘
Hey, y'all. Do you-- -Shh!
没事 抱歉
It's okay. Sorry.
我不知道我在做什么 伙计 -我指挥
I don't know what I'm doing, man. -I'm calling.
闭上你的嘴听我的就行
Just shut the fuck up and follow my lead.
来吧 埃斯 一点也不酷
Come on, Ace, not cool.
耶 干♥死♥他
Yeah! Get him!
埃斯 你知道你不能...
Ace, you know you can't--
一 二...
One, two--
我跟他还没结束呢 -你在干什么
I ain't done with him yet. -What are you doing?
本来要数到3了 埃斯
Would've been a three count, Ace.
来吧 埃斯 上吧
Come on, Ace. Let's go.
快点 快起来 快起来
Come on, get up! Get up!
噢 -噢噢 那是...
Ooh! -Oh! Oh, that's--
噢 噢 天哪 -那有点下作了
Oh. Oh, my goodness. -That's a little cheap.
耶 耶 耶
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
那真是该死的反派举动
That's a damn heel move!
噢 老天
Oh, my God.
他们可以踢别人的蛋蛋吗
Are they allowed to donkey kick a dude in the balls?
不 那是非法动作 下作行为
No, it's an illegal move and a cheap shot.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
啥
What?
埃斯刚刚变成反派了
Ace just turned heel.
我想不通
I don't understand.
我也是
Neither do I.
我帮你 宝贝 -来吧 宝贝
I got you, baby. - Come on, baby.
埃斯 不
Ace. No.
吃吧 发夹 吃了它 发夹
Take it, Bobby! Take it, Bobby!
吃了它
Take it!
哇哦
Whoo!
我听不到你们的声音
I can't hear you!
我听不到你们的声音
I can't hear you!
来吧 伙计 站起来
Come on, man. Get up.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
哇哦 就是这样
Whoo! That's it!
是的 没错 -哇哦
Yeah, that's right! - Whoo!
就是这样
That's right!
喜欢吗
You like that?
我是埃斯·斯佩德
I'm Ace Spade!
这儿燃起了一把火 是我♥干♥的
There's a fire, I did it!
这儿就跟地震了一样 是我♥干♥的
There's an earthquake, I did it!
你不知道有什么在等着你
You don't know what you got coming for you!
嘿 他来了
Hey! There he is.
耶 -干得漂亮
Yeah! -Well done.
噢 坏家伙来了
Ooh, here comes the bad guy.
嘿 嘿 干得漂亮 兄弟
Hey! Hey, well done, buddy.
嘿 干得好 真是太棒了
Hey, that was well done. That was terrific.
你♥他♥妈♥能放开我吗
Would you get the fuck off me?
我不是你男朋友 我还要说得多明白
I'm not your boyfriend. How clear can I be?
嘿 -操♥他♥妈♥的
Hey! -Jesus fucking Christ.
喔 喂 喂 喂
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
怎么 杰克 有什么事吗
What, Jack? What's the problem?
你也有话要说吗 薇莉
Oh, you got something to say, too, Willie?
来吧 婊♥子♥
Go ahead, bitch.
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 过来
Hey, what the fuck are you doing? Come here.
你什么时候
At what point do you think
有资格叫薇莉婊♥子♥
it's gonna be okay to call Willie a bitch?
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
这不就是你想要的吗 对吗
That's what you wanted, right?
我现在是反派了
I'm a heel now.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表