剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
is the girl who did a number on my little brother.
我懂了
I see.
埃斯人生中最重要的比赛
I can't put her anywhere near Ace
和我最重要的比赛就要开始了
before the biggest match of his life
我不能把她安排在埃斯身边
and the biggest match of mine.
埃斯真幸运 有你这么个好哥哥
Well, he sure is lucky to have his big brother
关心照顾他
looking out for him.
真希望你也关心关心我 看看比尔让我吃了多少苦
Wish you were as concerned about how Bill makes me feel.
我不担心你
I'm not concerned about you,
因为你能成熟地处理自己的情绪
because you're not emotionally immature
而且你知道 比尔会代表我们
and you recognize that Bill represents us
让我们在州博览会上出尽风头
selling out the state fair.
他是命运的礼物
He's a gift of fate.
命运可以改变
Fate can twist.
其他人都很垃圾
Everybody else sucked.
要抽根烟吗
You want a cigar?
我来这可不是为了抽根烟 凑个饭桌
I didn't come here to smoke cigars or break bread
或者他妈的玩过家家
or play fucking pattycake.
首先 关于过家家 你什么都没说
First off, you said nothing about pattycake.
其次 冷静 我已经让几个人
Secondly, calm down. I already sent a crew of guys
去你那边 清理俱乐部正门的海报了 还让他们
up there to clean this shit up and restore your façade
把正门墙面还原成美丽的铁路站场砖砌院墙
to its former fucking rail yard brick elegance.
恶作剧而已
It's a prank.
可别告诉我
Don't tell me you ain't never
你从来没在别人家扔过厕纸
toilet-papered somebody's house.
这是尊重的象征 也是因为那场恶作剧 你才来这
It's a sign of respect, and it got you here
我才能让你看看我的世界
so I could show you my world.
你的一切我都知道
I know all about you.
不 你不知道 我的世界是关于"有趣"
No, you don't. My world is about F-U-N.
我知道"有趣"怎么拼
I know how to spell "Fun."
你打断我了 "实用"
You interrupted. F-U-N-C-T-I-O-N-A-L.
你看到的这个世界 是实用的
The world you are witnessing is functional.
大家和谐相处 对 很有趣
People get along. Yeah, it's fun.
这也是不同于达菲摔角俱乐部的另一个世界
It's also the opposite of life at the DWL,
似乎也是那种年轻人爱看的电视剧里的世界
which appears to be one of those young adult dramas
我女儿半辈子都在看那种电视剧
my daughter spends half her fucking life watching.
嘿 我听到了哦
Hey, I heard that.
爸爸 我能开走那辆兰博基尼吗
Dad, can I take the Lambo?
你喝了多少杯 -两杯
How many drinks you had? -Two.
再过一个小时吧 慢点开
Wait an hour. Drive slow.
露西 这是埃斯·斯佩德 -我认识
Uh, Lucy, this is Ace Spade. -I know.
我爸爸一直让我们看你比赛的视频
My dad shows us videos of your matches all the time.
你真的很有天分 -谢谢你
You're really talented. -Uh, thank you.
好的 再见 亲爱的
All right. Bye, honey.
做个好决定 -我会努力的
Make good decisions. -I'll try.
说什么呢 -开玩笑的
Hey! -Joking.
女儿 她们最乖
Daughters, they're the best.
就像我刚才说的 我的世界里
As I was saying, my world is not filled
并不是只有阴谋和憎恨
with intrigue and resentment.
我想建立一个梦想可以成真的世界
I try to foster a world where dreams can come true.
所以我们这么厉害
That's why we're killing it.
我们会出尽风头
We're selling it out.
我们的脚本内容不错
We got great content,
比赛很赞
great matches.
所以流媒体公♥司♥
That's why streaming companies
现在才会一直盯着我们
are sniffing around us right now.
你得加入我们 名扬天下
You gotta join us, become famous,
完成你的使命
fulfill your destiny.
你慌了 兄弟
You're nervous, man.
我们有更厉害的摔角手 更好的故事线
We got better athletes, better story lines.
我们的擂台比你的看起来更上镜
Our venue would look better on TV than yours.
我可从来没慌过
The last time I was nervous was never.
兄弟 我们很厉害
Dude, we're killing it!
州博览会 票全卖♥♥光了
The state fair, sold out
因为我 杰克 狂野比尔 疯狗里奇
because of me, Jack, Wild Bill, Ricky Rabies.
两个糟老头子和两个看不对眼的人
Two old farts and two guys who hate each other.
等不及要看了
Can't wait.
州博览会上 你能拿走腰带吗
You finally winning the belt at the fair?
你继续演反派吗
You gonna stay heel?
我演反派更好
I'm better as a heel.
腰带的话 我们还在写结局
As far as the belt, we're still finalizing the story.
摔角脚本而已 又不是莎士比亚戏剧
It's wrestling, not Shakespeare.
对 但是人物角色不能翻车 兄弟
Yeah, but you can't just flip-flop on characters, man.
兄弟 我真是操了
Dude, for fuck's sake, man,
来看我们摔角的人
people who come out to watch large men
可不是什么知识分子
beat each other, they're not intellectuals.
他们没咱俩这么聪明
They're not smart like you and me.
埃斯 坐下 我说真的
Ace, sit down. Seriously.
我们认真聊五分钟
Let me just talk real talk for five minutes.
你在浪费自己的黄金时代
You're pissing away your prime.
来跟我的晋级角色摔角
Come wrestle with my promotion
真实生活里什么样 你就怎么演...
playing the kind of character you are in real life...
强壮 冷酷 有魅力 勇敢
strong, cool, captivating, brave.
我的粉丝会喜欢你 他们会爱上你的角色
My fans would love you. They'd eat your shit up.
你可以有自己的宣传♥单♥ 可以自己赚钱
I'll give you your own merch. You can make your own money.
宣传♥单♥上印着"冠军"两个字
It'll all be emblazoned with the word "Champ."
你只要离开杰克那边就行
Get the fuck out from under Jack's thumb.
他是我哥哥 我不会那样背叛他的
He's my brother. I won't screw him like that.
忘了他是怎么背叛你的吗
Like he screws you?
知道第34条吗
You familiar with rule 34?
互联网准则第34条认为
Rule 34 is the Internet principle that posits
[Rule 34: If it exists, there is porn of it. No exceptions]
对于任何虚拟角色
that for any fictional character,
网上都会出现做♥爱♥巨作
someone somewhere online has drawn them having sex.
比如日本网站 Hentai上的东西吗
Like Hentai, the Japanese shit?
对 和那个网站差不多 但是Hentai已经升级了
Yes, like Hentai, but Hentai has evolved.
我存了个书签
I bookmarked this.
有点恶心 不过你有没有注意到什么
It's disturbing, but do you notice anything?
那是我在上杰克吗 -不是 那是杰克在上你
Is that me fucking Jack? -No, that's Jack fucking you.
搞什么 兄弟
What the fuck, man?
我不反感同性恋
Look, I got no problem with gay shit,
但是别让我看那些东西
but don't show me that fucking shit.
那太扭曲了 那可是我哥
That's twisted. That's my brother, man.
不然你觉得 我为什么会称自己的推广是"人间地狱[反乌托邦]"
Why do you think I call my promotion Dystopia?
我们生活的世界是堕落的
We live in a fallen world,
充满了污秽 恶心 暴♥力♥
a world of smut and shit and violence
人们在这个黑暗扭曲的世界里
and people who traffic in and revel in
来来往往 尽情狂欢
dark, twisted shit.
你为什么这么痴迷黑暗和扭曲的东西
Why are you so obsessed with dark and twisted shit?
你十二岁的时候有没有过这种经历
Have you ever had the displeasure of having
一个法裔加拿大胖牧师
a fat French-Canadian priest
用他柔软的手触摸你的老二
put his soft hands on your 12-year-old cock?
我有过
I have.
这种事会让你重新看待这个世界
It'll give you a point of view about the world.
太乱了 -对
That's fucked up, man. -Yeah.
从这些画 你就能看出来大家是怎么看你的 孩子
And those drawings, that's how people see you, kid:
被杰克上 还有点享受
getting fucked by Jack and kind of enjoying it.
很难过 但其实不用难过
It's sad, and it doesn't have to be that way.
听着 兄弟 派对就要开始了 晚上留下来吧
Look, man, party on with us. Stay the night.
看看我们在做什么
See what we're all about.
走的时候你会明白 你是在做一个明智的决定
Walk away knowing you're making an informed decision,
一个为了你自己做的决定
a decision that you make for yourself by yourself.
嘿 杰克 我是南乔治亚州
Hey, Jack, it's Constance Garrity
博览会委员会的康斯坦丝·加里蒂
from the South Georgia State Fair Commission
我想问问保险单的事
just following up about the insurance forms.
如果你能尽快发一份副本到我邮箱的话
If you can please email me out a copy ASAP,
我们会非常感谢
we'd appreciate it.
杰克 我是蒂姆 我们正要核对
Jack, it's Tim. Hey, you just left
下周日程安排的时候 你就走了
before we could go over next week's schedule.
我周末要去希尔顿海德岛打高尔夫
I'm going on a golf weekend in Hilton Head,
约翰尼周二要做手术
and Johnny's got surgery on Tuesday,
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表