剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
人类的触摸
Human touch.
女性的爱抚
Feminine caress.
这可不是什么对女性友好的行业
This ain't exactly no female friendly industry,
但你得把车拴在正确的马身上
but you hitch your cart to the right horse,
剩下的就顺其自然吧
rest gonna take care of itself.
你俩在一起多久了
How long you two been together?
天啊
Oh, Lord.
我和里奇在一起是从...
I been with Ricky since...
我像你这么大的时候
I was about your age.
你对你的男人好 他永远是你的
You treat your man right, he'll be yours forever.
谁也不知道他会带你去哪
And there ain't no telling where he's gonna take you.
你去哪儿了 我们要上场了
Where the hell you been? We're about to go out.
我来吧
Let me do it.
就涂一下背 -好
Just get my back right there. - Mm-hmm.
可以涂一下脖子吗 -可以
Can you get my neck right there? - Mm-hmm.
好了
Okay.
转过去
Yeah. Turn around.
好了 我们去赢回他们吧
All right. Let's go win 'em back.
会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
我们上次做这种事是什么时候
When's the last time we did something like this,
你懂我意思吗
you know what I'm saying?
天啊 丝塔茜
Holy shit, Stace.
你们对这件事太轻描淡写了
You guys have been downplaying this so much.
我们找几个上面的座位吧
Let's find some seats up top.
不 我想离近一点
No, I wanna be able to touch 'em.
你可是这场馆的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Yeah, you're the first lady of this bitch.
施展下你的影响力
Throw your weight around.
杰克 你有空吗 -当然了 大公鸡
Hey, Jack, you got a moment? - Uh, yeah, sure, Rooster.
不过请先让我先集中一下
Just let me focus on this for a second, please.
为什么他们在喝倒彩
Why are they booing?
他是杰克的弟弟 这很复杂
He's Jack's little brother. It's complicated.
他是他们婚礼上的戒童
He was the fucking ringbearer at their wedding.
但现在他就像雷神 肮脏版的
Now he's like Thor. Like, dirty Thor.
我让你们失望了
I let you down.
上次我在擂台上输了
Last time I was in this ring, I lost.
但最让人伤心的并不是输掉比赛
But it wasn't losing the match that hurt the most.
是啊 -而是失去你们
Yeah. - It was losing y'all.
我哥背叛了我
My brother betrayed me!
我哥背叛了我
My brother betrayed me!
你们中有多少人被自己信任的人背叛过
How many of y'all been betrayed by someone you trusted, huh?
拼命干活
Busted your tail,
循规蹈矩 正确行事
played by the rules, did the right thing,
然后那些掌权者却出♥卖♥♥♥了你
and then the people with power double-crossed you?
那么 你接下来该怎么做
Well, what'd you do after?
你要重振旗鼓
You got back up.
干一瓶酒
You chugged a beer.
继续战斗
And you kept fighting.
因为达菲人就是这么做的
Because that's what Duffy folks do.
他们战斗
They fight.
这也正是我今晚要做的
And that's exactly what I'm gonna do tonight.
爱哭鬼
Crybaby!
那就来吧
Bring it, then.
谁说的
Who said that?
爱哭鬼
Wah, wah, crybaby.
谁他妈说的
Who the hell said that?
爱哭鬼
Crybaby.
你想过来当着我的面说吗
You wanna come on down here and say that to my face?
你从这里就可以听到
Oh, you can hear me from here.
怎么了 你准备哭吗
What's the matter? You gonna cry?
爱哭鬼
Crybaby.
你要纸巾吗
You need a tissue?
杰克让我来对付那个新来的
Jack's got me up against this new guy.
来得州的发夹
Bobby Pin from Texas.
很好 我来对付他
Fine. I'll take him on.
我会干掉更衣室里的每一个人
I'll take on every single guy in that locker room
直到只剩下杰克还活着
until Jack's the only one left standing.
然后我去拿我爸的金腰带
And then I'm coming for Dad's belt.
他们到底在丢什么
What the hell are they throwing?
这他妈就像一场暴风雪 -爱哭鬼
It's like a fucking blizzard. - Crybaby!
因为正义总能战胜邪恶
'Cause good always triumphs over evil.
爱哭鬼 爱哭鬼 爱哭鬼
Crybaby, crybaby, crybaby!
想让我叫发夹上台吗 -不 他会回来的
Want me to send Bobby out? - No, he'll get it back.
爱哭鬼
Crybaby, crybaby!
操
Fuck this.
他妈的
Shit!
发夹 马上出去
Bobby Pin, get out there right now.
试着阻止他 -好的 老板
Try to stop him. - Gotcha, boss.
发夹 把你那该死的套头衫脱掉
Bobby Pin, take your fucking hoodie off.
收到
Yes, sir!
埃斯 要不...
Hey, Ace, should we--
这他妈怎么回事 杰克
What the fuck was that shit, Jack?
整个人群都在嘘我
The whole fucking crowd was booing me!
他妈的都在高喊
Fucking chanting!
你听到他们有多恨我吗
You hear how much they hate me?
他们恨我 他们在高喊 杰克
They hate me! They're chanting 'it, Jack!
听听你刚才说的
Listen to what you just said.
他们都在高喊
They were all chanting.
整个场馆都在嘘我 杰克
The whole fucking arena, Jack!
听着 整个场馆
Listen! The whole goddamn arena!
我在场上的时候
When I'm out there,
观众的恨与爱对我来说没有区别
there's no difference between hate and love
只要他们在表达情绪就行
so long as they're doing something.
你当然不介意别人恨你 杰克
Of course you're okay with people hating you, Jack.
这是自然而然地
It comes naturally.
听着 你个小崽子
You listen to me, you little shit.
你♥他♥妈♥表现得太业余了
You're fucking amateur hour out there
因为你不明白
because you don't understand the difference
喝彩 喝倒彩 和引起争议的区别
between cheering and booing and generating heat.
引起争议是你♥他♥妈♥的工作
Generating heat is your fucking job!
埃斯 你会是个很好的反派
You'd make a really good heel, Ace.
把你♥他♥妈♥的手拿开
Get your fucking hands off me.
做反派有什么不好
What is wrong with being a heel?
你才是该死的反派
You're the fucking heel.
我他妈是正派 爸爸是个正派
I'm the fucking face. Dad was a face.
你♥他♥妈♥的好好想清楚
Get that through your fucking head.
爸是正派吗
Dad was a face?
汤姆·斯佩德是正派吗 好吧 不
Tom Spade was a face? All right, yeah, no.
因为他是个好人
'Cause he was a good guy.
他是个真好人
He was a real good guy.
他当时知道你在家
He knew that you were home.
天啊
Oh, my God.
上啊 -爱了
Whoo! Come on, boys! - Love it!
他妈的
Fuck.
来吧
Come on.
伙计 让我们把反向DDT做完吧[DDT: 职业摔角的移♥动♥招式]
Hey, let's finish with that reverse DDT, dude.
可以吗 -好
That all right? - Okay.
上次我当狙击手的时候
Last time I got put in a Sharpshooter,
我差点吓尿了
I almost shit myself.
整整一周都走不稳
I couldn't walk straight for a week.
我们应该完成反向DDT
Well, we should finish with the reverse DDT.
阿门
Amen, brother.
最近 我的膝盖 背部 脖子都在疼
You know, between my knees, my back, my neck,
直接告诉你哪里不疼更容易
these days, quicker to tell you what doesn't hurt.
在这皮囊下面
Oh, yeah, underneath this skin,
这身体里有一场激烈的战争
there's a war raging in this body.
就像骨头和胆汁的混战
It's like a melee of bone and bile,
肉体和狂热 每个器官都在攻击下一个人
flesh and fever, every organ taking shots at the next guy.
我就坐在廉价的座位上看着
And I'm watching in the cheap seats,
无比痛苦
hurting like hell.
但你能怎么办呢
But what can you do, right?
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表