剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
You wore that green dress with nothing on underneath.
闭嘴
Hush.
听我说 我知道我们说好了
Now, look, I know we both decided it'd be good for me
托马斯上学期间我待在家
to stay home while Thomas is in school,
但也许现在我出去找工作
but maybe it's not such a bad time
也不是什么坏时机
I start looking for a job.
我妈妈从没工作过
My mother never had to have a job,
我也不想让你去工作
and I never want you to have to have a job either.
谁让你买♥♥四台烟雾机
Well, you keep buying four fog machines
都不问问我这个守财奴呢
without consulting old penny pincher here,
我们现在没得选了
we're not gonna have a choice.
太不公平了
That's not fair.
去教堂前你让我满脑子想的都是性
You put sex on my mind before church?
你怎么能这样
How dare you?
教堂活动完了 我们可以一起去看场电影
Well, after church, we can go see a movie.
我会把内♥裤♥留在车上
I'll leave my underwear in the car.
嘿
Hey, hey.
我还没有想好脚本
I haven't finished the script.
谁来当赢家
Who should win?
我们
Us.
快点 我在车里等你
Hurry up. I'll be in the car.
托马斯 我们走吧
Thomas, let's go.
奶奶
Grandma!
嘿 这不是我最爱的孙子嘛
Hey! There's my favorite grandson.
还有你最爱的儿子
And your favorite son.
我最爱的另一个儿子在哪呢
And where's my other favorite son?
要是他没在这 那就是迟到了
If he's not here, he's late.
但是埃斯告诉我 他住在你家
Well, Ace told me he stayed at your house.
他住在哪间房♥
What room did he stay in?
我要迟到了 我得进去了
I'm late. I got to get inside.
这些是什么 能给我一个吗
What are those? Can I have one?
过会儿
After.
他怎么不去树的那一面撒尿
Why doesn't he piss on the other side of the tree
这样别人就看不到他了
where no one can see him?
我能说什么呢 那人有表演型人格
What can I say? The man is a showman.
埃斯 埃斯
Ace. Ace.
猪头 你怎么不用教堂里的厕所
Why don't you use the restroom inside the church, you pig?
厕所就在讲坛边
That toilet's right next to the pulpit,
都能听到冲水的声音 我这是在表达尊重
and you can hear it flush. Trying to be respectful.
可你刚才尿在了上帝的院子里
You just pissed on God's property.
要是上帝不想让我乱撒尿
God don't want me pissing,
他就不该让我有尿意
he shouldn't have made me need to piss.
丝塔茜唱得真棒
Staci sang great.
礼拜仪式不是表演
Liturgy is not a performance.
你说得对
No, ma'am.
新来的牧师布道还不如只猫
And the new pastor can't no more preach than a cat.
至少我来了 不是吗
Hey, well at least I made it, right?
是啊 主
Yes, Lord.
我的两个儿子都来了 你和你哥
Both my boys. Now, you and your brother
今晚对彼此都好好的 听到了吗
got to be good to each other tonight, you hear?
现在这世界需要爱
World needs love right now.
明明是他写脚本 又不是我
Hey, he writes the scripts, not me.
你好 埃斯叔叔
Hey, Uncle Ace.
哇 小家伙 你多重了
Dang, kid, how much you weigh?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道吗
You don't know?
今晚你会来看比赛的吧
Oh, you comin' to the match tonight?
妈妈说可能太晚了
Mom said it might be too late.
丝塔茜
Stace!
我没说不准你去
I didn't say you weren't going.
千万不能错过哦 小家伙
Well, you can't miss it, buddy.
我最大的忠实粉丝必须在场
I need my biggest fan there, biggest and best fan, baby.
要是你在人群里给我加油
When you're in the crowd cheering me on,
我就有信心了
I know I'm good.
杰克在哪儿 -在他的吉普里
Where's Jack? -In his Jeep.
他不喜欢在公众场合露面
He doesn't like being seen in public,
更不用说在比赛当天表现得友好了
much less being friendly the day of the match.
尤其是对我不友好
Especially not with, uh, yours truly.
场上就是做戏 对吗
That's "Kayfabe," Right?
就是做戏
That's kayfabe.
随时都要飙演技
Gotta keep up the act all the time,
就算是在摔角台下
even if it's outside of the ring,
就算在教堂也一样 这样大众就会觉得是真的
even if it's at church, so folks know it's real.
为了保护生意
Protecting the business.
有次 他们爸爸在比赛里摔断腿了
Once, when their father broke his leg during a match,
他整整一个月都坐着轮椅
he rolled around in a wheelchair for a month
孩子们都当真了
so the boys would think it really happened.
不过大家都知道那是假的 对吧
But people know that it's fake, right?
别说"假" 你现在可是摔角选手的太太了
Don't say "Fake." You're a wrestling wife now.
不过确实 大家是知道的
But yes, they know.
可要是他们知道 演这出戏又有什么意义呢
But if they know, then what's the point?
这男人都让你怀孕了
How is it this man got you pregnant
怎么连这都不跟你说
and he hasn't let you know this?
斯佩德太太 我们有更重要的事情要做
We were busy doing more important things, Mrs. Spade,
比方说为怀孕做练习
like practicing getting pregnant.
埃斯 可以给我们签个名吗
Ace, Ace. Can we have your autograph?
他指的是性♥交♥ 妈
He's talking about intercourse, Mama.
闭嘴
Hush!
大家坚信他们一个是好人 一个是坏人
Them believin' one is good and one is bad
这样观众成为了表演的一部分
makes them, the audience, part of the show.
这听起来有点可笑
It's kinda ridiculous.
每次他去摔角
Then again, every time he wrestles,
我都吓得要死 我都不知道你是怎么克服的
it scares me to death. I don't know how you do it.
做戏而已
Kayfabe.
好了 我们今晚见
All right, I'll see y'all tonight.
托马斯
Thomas!
票一向都能卖♥♥光吗
Do we always sell out?
曾经是这样的 可好景不长
Used to, back in the day. Then shit dried up.
不过杰克和埃斯的加入确实带来了转机
But Jack bringing Ace on sure seems to be working.
我十八岁就在干这行
I been at this thing since I was 18.
我的前后交叉韧带和内侧韧带都拉伤了
I done tore my ACL, my MCL, my PCL.
要命 我把能拉伤的地方都拉伤了
Shit, I done tore every letter in the damn alphabet.
每次演出 我都会展现百分之百的水平
And every show, I put on a five-star match.
埃斯身上连一条抓痕都没有
Ace ain't got a scratch on him.
而他却成了"重要赛事"的选手
And he's the one in the Main Event?
不满意你就退出 -嘁
So quit already. - Pssh!
你在说什么 你们都需要我
What you talking about? Y'all need me.
"发夹" 你丫的准备好 过来
Bobby Pin, get your funky ass ready. Come on.
因为达菲摔角联盟
'Cause ain't nobody
没有一个人能做这个
in the DWL that can do this.
噢噢噢
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
新来的 你怎么回事
New guy, what's the matter with you?
什么 -你怎么不疼
Huh? -Why ain't you hurtin'?
因为我根本没受伤
'Cause it didn't hurt.
可是观众是会这么想的
Well, the crowd is supposed to believe that it did.
现在又没观众
But there's no crowd here.
这是模拟练习
This is practice.
你去最上面那条护栏 然后给我个肘击
Look, get on the top rope and give me an elbow drop,
我给你看看怎么演出痛的感觉
and I'ma show you how to sell a pain.
你...
Hey, you...
我有分寸
I-I got it. I got it.
从最上面吗
From the top?
站上去
Get your ass up there.
好的
Okay. Yes, sir.
噢 我去 混账东西
Oh! Hot damn, motherfucker.
对不起 我不知道...
Oh, man. I'm sorry. I didn't know--
你是在演很疼的样子吗
Oh, is that you selling the pain?
演得太好了
That's really good, man.
不是啊 混♥蛋♥ 是真的很疼
No, asshole. That shit really hurt.
我哪里做错了
Oh, what did I do wrong?
哪里都错了 兄弟
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表