剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
只有找位女士才能消除嫉妒啊
of a juvenile jackass like Ace.
这样的荣誉很少会轮到陪场
Valets rarely get the credit.
要不是我的几个老相好
Shit, if it weren't for the tenacity
太坚持
of some of my old gals,
我有一半的时间都没法上擂台
I'd have never made it to the stage half the time.
狂野比尔 我们能拍张照吗
Wild Bill, can we take a picture?
当然 尽情拍吧 不要拘束
Sure. Snap away. Here to please.
你♥他♥妈♥觉得你在做什么
What the hell you think you're doing?
她可不能帮你拍照
She's not taking the photo.
她要和我们一起合影
She's gon' be in it.
能来个人帮我们拍照吗
Will somebody take our photo, please?
马上就会很值钱
Gonna be worth money soon.
记住我的话 她是个明星
Mark my words. She's a star.
看镜头 笑 你哪也不去
Smile for the camera. You're not going anywhere.
你会出名的
You're blowing up.
你好 比尔
Hello, Bill.
亲爱的黛比 你过得怎么样
Sweet Debbie, my dear. How are you?
还不错 我不想掺和到你们的事儿里面
Fine. And I don't want to get in the middle here,
但是我不得不来这
but that is where I am now.
有人跟我说 杰克让你离开这里
I was told Jack told you to stay away from here.
杰克说了很多事
Well, Jack was talking 'bout a lot of things,
最有意思的是 他曾经跟我说
the most intriguing of which was the promise
他和我可以聚聚 玩玩
he and I would have some fun together.
听起来很有意思 所以我就来了
It sounded so tempting, I showed up.
对 不要想着... -比尔
Yeah, don't try to... -Hey, Bill.
再来拍一张 比尔
One more, Bill. Please.
来个锁头 比尔
Put him in a headlock, Bill.
我只是想帮你们
Just trying to help y'all
给州博览会的代表团留下个好印象
make a good impression for the State Fair delegation.
我知道这对你们来说有多重要
I know how important it is for y'all to succeed
这样俱乐部就能继续开下去 大家都有活儿干
so this place doesn't fold and put everyone out of work.
我还是个摔角新人的时候 你就认识我了
You've known me since way back when I was a rook.
你知道我的用心
You know my intentional heart.
只是...
Just...
找个杰克看不到的位置坐着
sit in the crowd where Jack can't see you.
还有 穿好你的衣服
And please try to keep your clothes on.
这才是我认识的黛比
Oh, there's the Debbie I know.
闭嘴
Shut up.
吃饭的时候你帮了很大的忙 小老弟
You were a big help at dinner, buddy.
那表演结束之后我们能去
Can we go to Ms. Brickey's house
布里基老师那把沙鼠接回家吗
to get the gerbil after the show?
我们可以明天去
We can go tomorrow.
需要我在擂台旁边
You want me to get you a seat up there
给你找个位置坐吗 前排
by ringside, front row?
不 我想和你留在后台
Nah, I wanna be backstage with you.
我喜欢看你工作
I like watching you work and all.
你觉得这真的可行吗
You think this might actually work?
我们也许要在大概
Like, maybe we'll get to perform
一万个观众面前表演
in front of 10,000 people?
这难道还不够好吗
This not good enough for you?
一万个观众
Ten thousand people.
那是汤姆·斯佩德梦想的一切
Everything Tom Spade dreamed of doing.
很酷 -是很酷
It's cool. -It is cool.
好运 兄弟
Good luck, man.
外面人挤人的 兄弟
Yo, it's packed out there, man.
对杰克来说是好事的东西对我显然就不是了
What's good for Jack clearly ain't good for me.
我有价值 我有技巧
I got value. I got skills.
不管杰克看不看得到 或者他想不想看到
Either Jack don't see it or he don't want to.
兄弟 你最近这段时间
Dude, every day, it's the same fucking story
总他妈这样
with you lately.
你在这边抱怨来抱怨去的
I mean, you're in here bellyaching
就因为杰克在今晚的大混战里
'cause Jack's giving me the push tonight
让我当胜者吗 我应该觉得抱歉吗
in the Battle Royal and I'm supposed to feel sorry?
我他妈一点都不在乎 好吗
I don't give a shit about any of this, okay?
不管是杰克
About Jack,
还是谁赢了这场比赛
about who wins the stupid Battle Royal
或者谁赢了腰带
or the belt.
我只想摔角
I mean, I just want to wrestle.
听着 兄弟
Look, man,
今晚的战场上 剩下你和我会战斗到最后
you and I are the last two men standing in the battle tonight.
你赢了又怎么样 谁在乎呢
What if you won, huh? Who would care?
你想赢吗
Yeah, you wanna win?
那就赢 我摔下擂台 你来当冠军
Win. I'll fall out the ring. You'll be champ.
杰克就吓傻了
Jack would lose his shit.
我就说我自己摔倒了
I'll say I tripped.
你是我的朋友
You're my friend.
我想让你开心 不是他
I want you happy. Not him.
你懂吗
All right?
加油 宝贝 操
Come on, baby. Shit.
嘿
Hey!
谈定了吗
Did you seal the deal?
如果我们今晚的表演不错的话 就稳了
Uh, well, if we have a good show tonight, it's ours.
那我们就好好表演吧
Then let's good-show this shit.
抱歉 托马斯[薇莉说了脏话]
Pardon me, Thomas.
太紧张了
So uptight.
今晚好运
Good luck tonight.
介意我给你一些建议吗
Mind if I give you some advice?
我其实并不参与今晚的表演
I'm not really a part of the show tonight,
所以没必要
so it's not necessary.
签名的时候 你的表现已经预示了
The attention you got at autographs is any indication,
你是每场表演的重要参与者
you're a big part of every show.
所以 当你走出擂台的时候
So when you walk out to the ring,
把头发撩到后面 让观众好好看看你
pull your hair back so the crowd can really see you.
你这漂亮的脸可比那些肌肉帅多了
Your pretty face is a bigger draw than any muscles.
不然埃斯为什么这么话中带刺
Why else would Ace be so caustic?
他嫉妒了
He's jealous.
如果我的陪场 比我还受欢迎
I'd be jealous too if I had a valet
那我肯定会嫉妒
getting bigger pops than I was.
今晚过后 我就不是埃斯的陪场了
Well, I'm not Ace's valet after tonight.
因为我出轨被抓了 所以脚本把我写成被甩了
Script has me getting dumped 'cause I was caught cheating.
操
Shit.
杰克这么... 目光短浅
Jack can be so... short-sighted.
保护他幼稚的小♥弟♥弟♥的感受
Protecting the feelings of his man-child brother.
我摔角的时候 还没这么严格地要求按脚本走
In my day, these things weren't so scripted.
联盟里有些反对的声音
This league's got some buzz
因为他和埃斯的那场大战就没有按照脚本走
'cause he went off script with the Duffy screw-job on Ace.
如果杰克够聪明的话 他就会好好利用那场戏
If Jack was smart, he'd mine that drama.
戏剧化点 再临场发挥一下
Let it be dramatic, improvisational.
观众最相信你说的真实感受
Crowds believe it most when you say what you really feel.
你有两把刷子
You got chops.
如果你有什么真实感受的话 好好挖掘下
So if you get a feeling, lean into it.
如果脚本上没安排你的话
If it's not scripted as your time,
那就把握时机 自己给自己安排
seize the moment and make it your time.
让其他人为你的表演作出反应
Make everybody else react to what you do.
这叫做自主
That's called self-determination.
也许我就不适合这里
Maybe this is just the wrong place for me.
先要经过诱惑 运气才会显露出来
Fortune must be enticed to reveal itself.
只要打开你的心扉 享受这一切
Just gotta open your heart and have fun.
这才是重点 不是吗
That's the point anyway, isn't it?
在我们今晚开始之前...
Now, before we start tonight...
我有些重要的话要说
I got something important I wanna say.
我发现了一个关于我的陪场克莉斯特尔的小秘密
Little secret I found out about my very own valet, Crystal.
是啊 没错 克莉斯特尔
Yeah, that's right, Crystal.
我知道你背着我 和发夹
I know you've been sneaking around behind my back
鬼混
with Bobby Pin.
真让人难过 -什么
That's sad. -What?
你以为我不会发现吗
You thought I wouldn't find out?
这样你就能同时玩弄我们俩
That you could just play both sides
直到我们中的一个成为冠军
till one of us was crowned champ
你就会做出你的选择
and you'd make your decision
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表