剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
And I want you to shut up.
我想让你闭嘴
You should join us. We're fighting back.
你应该加入我们 我们一起反击
Shut up... now.
闭嘴 够了
Are you stupid?
你是白♥痴♥吗
I figured it was worth a shot.
我觉得值得一试
You do anything like that again,
你敢再试一次
and I will use the gun.
我就毙了你
Get up.
起来
Turn around.
转过去
Bag.
带上头套
Walk.
走
What do you call them...
你们怎么称呼那些外星生物
spidery bastards?
蜘蛛变种吗
Skitters. That's good.
迅猎兽 好名字
We call them cooties, you know,
我们叫它们虱子
like the, uh...kids' game.
就像小孩的游戏一样
Well, before the cooties came,
在虱子来之前
I was always going up against cops
像我这样的人
and, you know, people like me.
一直在跟警♥察♥作对
But you go around killing people today, even the bad guys,
如今你们四处杀人 即便杀的是坏人
and people tend to get a bit uptight.
人们也会有些紧张
But cooties -- it's open season on them.
但现在 正是对虱子大开杀戒的时候
You killed any?
你杀过吗
A few.
杀过几只
How?
怎么杀的
Rifle.
用步♥枪♥
Shoot for the head?
照着头打吗
It seems to do the trick.
这招似乎很有效
Well, I hate to be the one to tell you, friend,
我实在不愿意打击你 朋友
but you've been going about it all wrong!
但你们大错特错了
You don't shoot for the head.
不要一开始就照着头打
You take out a couple of legs.
只要先弄掉它们几条腿
You slow them down. It weakens them.
拖慢它们的脚步 会使它们变弱
Then you take the head shot.
然后再爆头
You ever go one-on-one?
你和它们单挑过吗
This one I did solo.
这一只就是我单独干掉的
Thought I was gonna die, but I didn't -- it did.
我还以为我会死 但我没有 它死了
You ever take down a ship?
你干掉过它们的飞船吗
The cooties and their robot friends
那些虱子和它们的机器人伙伴们
respond to sound, right?
是根据声音作出反应的 对吗
The ships -- they go off heat. You know that?
而那些飞船 有热源感应功能 你知道吗
Well, we raided the Armory, right?
我们突袭了军♥火♥库
We got ourselves a genuine bazooka, right?
弄来了一支真正的火箭筒
And we're like, "All right."
我们觉得 这下不错啊
So we -- we peel this engine block
然后 我们从一辆老式大众车上
out of an old Volkswagen, right, and we set it on fire.
拆下了一个发动机组 把它点燃
It gets hot enough, magnesium just, you know,
它变得非常热 镁燃烧起来很耀眼
ignites, like staring into the heart of the sun.
就像直视太阳中心一样
Having a few beers, lo and behold...
我们倒了几杯啤酒 等着看好戏
in comes this airship, right?
火引来了一艘飞船
Billy takes a bazooka,
比利拿起火箭筒
gets a cootie bird in its sights,
瞄准了一个虱子的飞行器
lets a shell fly.
发射一枚炮弹
It arcs.
它居然躲开了
I mean, it's going -- I don't know.
我是说 就像... 我也不知道
The ship must have sensed something, right?
飞船一定是感应到了什么
It must have sensed it,
一定是有所察觉
'Cause it -- it just deked out of the way.
因为它偏离了原来的路线
That would've been sweet.
否则一定会击落的
Hey, you think I could have a beer?
能给我杯啤酒吗
Why the hell not?
为什么不呢
Don't go anywhere.
不许乱跑
You've got one hour.
你只有一个小时
Do you know them?
你认识他们吗
No.
不认识
Wonder what happened to them.
我想知道他们怎么了
As far as I heard,
据我所知
people from this area
这块区域的人
were herded to the camp in Stockton.
集体去斯托克顿扎营了
Then nuked.
然后被核武器袭击了
After the kids were taken,
孩子们被带走之后
what can I do for you, doc?
我还有什么能帮忙的 医生
I had some more thoughts on the housing.
我在住宿这事上面有些想法
Mm. You're still on that.
你还纠结在这事儿
Actually, yes, 'cause it's still not fair.
老实说 是的 因为这还是不公平
You back already?
你们回来了
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Where's your father?
你父亲在哪里
Don't do anything stupid.
别做什么傻事
Come on, I just want a beer.
拜托 我就想喝点儿啤酒
It's cold.
是冰的
Yeah. Ain't we civilized?
没错 先进吧
Got ourselves and old, uh, fridge there
我们找来一台旧冰箱
running off our genny.
自己发电运行
Yeah.
不错
So, he your only kid, the one I sent back to town?
我送回城里那个 是你独生子吗
No, I have two other boys.
不 我还有两个孩子
They with you?
和你一起吗
One is. The other one's harnessed.
一个是 另一个被脊甲化了
Damn.
该死
You know where he is?
你知道他在哪儿吗
Yeah, he was seen in a group
嗯 几天前有人看见他
a couple days ago, headed this way.
和一群人一起 朝这方向走了
Well, you know, Maggie saw some of them down by the hospital.
知道吗 玛吉在医院附近见到一些人
Maybe he's with them.
可能他们在一起
You know, if I were you...
如果我是你的话
I would find him,
我会找到他的
and I would put him out of his misery.
我会带他脱离苦海
That's no way to live.
他不可能活下去
You have kids?
你有孩子吗
Boy and a girl.
有一双儿女
They, uh -- they're with their mother in Florida.
他们 和妈妈在佛罗里达
I suppose I should use the past tense now.
我想我应该用过去式
So, when you gonna do it? When you gonna make your move?
那么你准备何时动手 何时行动
Excuse me?
你说什么
You've been, uh, eyeballing Billy's sidearm
自从来这儿之后 你一直目不转睛地
since you got here.
看着比利的佩枪
That obvious, huh?
被你看出来了
I tend to notice little things like that.
我常常能注意到这些细节
You know... here, I'm thinking
你知道吗 我觉得
we're having this good conversation,
我们聊得很投机
yet you had ulterior motives.
尽管你另有所图
What would you do?
你准备怎么做
So, you don't have
你和你的人
a lot of good conversation with your men, huh?
交流得不怎么愉快 是吧
You kidding?
你开玩笑吧
Last book any of them read had A Dog Named Spot in it.
《斑点狗》是这群人看的最后一本书
Maybe you should join us.
或许你应该加入我们
Join who? The resistance.
加入谁 抵抗军
You kidding? Mnhmnh.
开玩笑是吧 不
And why would I do that?
那我为什么加入你们
I can guarantee good conversation.
我能保证你会有聊得投机的人
And what do you get?
那你能得到什么
Apparently, you know how to kill Skitters.
显然 你知道怎么杀死迅猎兽
You know what, professor?
你知道吗 教授
You kill me.
你还是杀了我吧
I don't know what kind of fairy tales
我不知道你脑袋中想象着
you've got going on in that head of yours about saving the earth,
什么样拯救地球的童话故事
but the way I see it...
但就我看来
there ain't no place this is going but down.
这事绝不可能成功
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表