剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
and to study it is to --
研究生物 是为了
well, is to learn humility
学习谦逊
and responsibility and gratitude, right?
责任以及感恩 懂了吗
Yeah, Matt?
说吧 马特
We're not grateful for Skitters.
我们对迅猎兽没什么可感恩的
No. No, we are not grateful for Skitters, right?
对 我们不感谢迅猎兽
And we're not grateful for parasites or cancer, either.
我们也不感谢寄生虫或者癌症
But they are part of life,
但是它们却是生命的一部分
and we're grateful
我们要对
for the chance to study them, right?
能有机会研究它们而心存感激 懂了吗
And hopefully by studying them,
而且希望借由对他们的研究
we'll be able to better figure out how to kill them, right?
我们能找到对策将其消灭 懂吗
Right?
懂吗
Yep. You bet.
对 的确如此
I had a class of, uh -- of older kids,
我给高年级学生上了节课
and I had them brainstorming about the aliens.
让他们自♥由♥讨论外星人
And they came up with mostly, you know,
他们提出的也都是
the stuff that we all talked about --
我们之前都讨论过的东西
That the Skitters must come from a planet
比如迅猎兽来自
similar to ours, and...
一颗与地球相似的行星 而且
...that they have a wide range of temperature tolerance.
他们对于温度的适应力很强
Anyway,
这么说吧
this one girl came up with something that made me think.
有个女孩提出了让我深思的东西
She said, you know, whenever we've dreamed up robots,
她说 当我们设想机器人的时候
we've always imagined them to sort of be
我们总会把他们想象成
basically like ourselves --
跟人类本身差不多
A head, two arms, two legs.
一个脑袋 两条胳膊 两条腿
But the Skitters have six legs.
但迅猎兽有六条腿
And yet, their robots, the Mechs, are bipedal.
而他们的机器人 械甲怪 都是两条腿
Why wouldn't they build robots
他们为什么不把机器人
that look like themselves, you know?
造得和自己一样呢
Well, chances are they've been studying the earth for a while.
估计他们研究地球已经很久了
Maybe they built Mechs that way
也许他们这么造械甲怪
to have a bigger psychological impact on us.
是想给我们带来更大的心理冲击
Maybe, huh?
也许吧
Hey, Hal.
哈尔
Those harnessed kids you saw the other day --
那天你看到那些脊甲化的孩子
they were headed west?
是在往西走吗
Yeah, but they may have changed direction after I saw them.
对 不过也许在我看到之后他们就变方向了
Hey, you, uh, never asked if I saw your son.
你一直没问我有没有见到你儿子
I figured you'd tell me if you had.
你看到了一定会告诉我
After I saw Ben, you know, I just --
我看见了本以后 我就
I didn't see anything else.
我就再也没看到别的了
We'll be going out tonight. I'll be looking for him.
我们今晚就出发 我会帮你找他的
Well, when you go, I'd like to go with you.
出发的时候记得叫上我
All right.
好
Hey, do you need a hand?
要我帮忙吗
I got it, but thanks.
我能行 多谢
You could take mine.
你可以来提我这个
Uh, oh. Okay.
好吧
She's kidding. I am?
她开玩笑呢 哪有
You are. Right?
有的 对吧
O-okay.
好吧
Hey, I saw you walk in past the outpost sentries.
我之前看到你路过前哨了
You looked tired.
你看上去累极了
What were you doing by the outpost?
你去前哨干什么
I was in the church on the corner, praying.
我在拐角的教堂里祈祷呢
It's Episcopalian, not Catholic,
是新教圣公会教堂 不是天主教堂
but it's close.
不过也差不多了
I wonder if the Skitters have a God.
我很好奇迅猎兽信不信上帝
I-I know a lot of people have lost their faith,
我知道很多人都放弃了信仰
but mine is stronger than ever.
但我却变得更加虔诚了
Good for you.
真不错
The next time you get on your knees and pray,
下次 你跪着祷告的时候
could you see if the big guy might get us
问问那位大神能不能
an operational B-2 bomber loaded with nukes?
弄来一架装载核弹的B2战略轰炸机
I don't pray for God to give me things.
我从来不祈求上帝赐予我什么
I don't think that's how it works.
我觉得不该是这样的
Then what do you pray for?
那你都祈祷些什么
I ask God to show me what I could do for him.
我请求上帝告诉我 我能为他做些什么
Wonder who she was --
我想知道她是谁
Girl who lived here.
从前住在这儿的女孩
Well, maybe she's still alive.
没准儿她还活着呢
She liked "Harry Potter."
她很喜欢《哈利·波特》
Dad used to read these to me.
爸爸以前常念给我听
I'd always fall asleep.
我总是会睡着
He read them all to Ben.
他就念给本听
Lucky Ben.
本真幸福
Maybe Lourdes could read them to you.
也许卢尔德可以念给你听
Oh, for -- she's just being nice.
天哪 她只是很友好罢了
She's just trying to get in your shorts.
她这是想和你上♥床♥呢
Karen. Oh, don't play dumb.
凯伦 别装傻了
I'm sure you had plenty of experience
我肯定你在学校的时候
with the female admirers back at school.
就已经是情场高手了
I played lacrosse.
我是打长曲棍球的
Football players got the groupies.
足球队员才会有仰慕者
Hey, you know there's no competition, right?
你知道她没法和你比
Hal, change of plans.
哈尔 计划有变
Uh, get a room.
找个房♥间去啊
We got a room. Could you knock?
我们已经找到了 您就不能敲门吗
Just wanted to let you know
就是想告诉你
we're going back to the armory tonight.
我们今晚要再去一次军♥火♥库
We're going to look for Ben.
我们要去找本
Weaver wants us to make sure
韦弗想让我们确认一下
that there's no weapons there.
那儿已经没有武器了
There aren't any. They're using it as bait.
确实没有 军♥火♥库就是个诱饵
We're gonna go make sure.
还要去确认一下
We'll get Ben tomorrow night.
我们明晚去救本
Well, I'll go with you when you do.
你们去的话我也要去
Me too! Count me in!
我也去 算上我
Thin walls.
隔音真差
I guess everybody hears everything.
大家应该都听到了
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
Yeah.
嗯
All right.
好
Jimmy, come here a second.
吉米 过来一下
You're gonna sit this one out, all right?
今晚你别去了
Because I screwed up?
就因为上次我弄砸了吗
Tom needs someone bigger in case they find weapons.
万一有武器的话 汤姆需要个大个子帮手
That'll be me. Okay?
那就是我 明白吗
Good. Get some rest.
好 你好好休息吧
All right. We ready?
好的 准备好了吗
You're a good soldier, Jimmy.
你是个好战士 吉米
Lights out!
把电筒关掉
What the hell? Is it Skitters?
怎么回事 是迅猎兽吗
Not gonna die. Not gonna die, hear?
你不会死的 不会死的 听见没
Oh! Oh, Johnny, man, I've been hit, buddy.
强尼 我被击中了 伙计
I've been hit, bro. What the hell happened?
我被击中了老兄 到底怎么回事
What do you think happened? I've been shot!
你以为怎么回事 我中弹了
'Cause you shot first! No, I didn't. I didn't.
因为你先开的枪 不 我没有 没有
Shut up! We're supposed to do this on the quiet.
闭嘴 我们本该悄悄进来
I was quiet!
我刚才没说话
Shut up a second!
少说几句吧
There's no way the robot didn't hear that gunfire.
机器人不可能没听见枪声
What do you want?
你想要什么
Well...You... and your guns.
你 还有你的枪
Listen. You hear that?
你听见了吗
Now, you start firing, robot comes in,
现在你要是开枪 机器人就会冲进来
whereas you don't do what we say,
但如果你们不按照我们说的去做
we will start picking you off without so much as a whisper.
我们就会悄无声息地逐个消灭你们
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表