剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
How did you end up with those creeps?
你是怎么摆脱那些变♥态♥的
You don't want to know, sweetheart.
你不会想知道 亲爱的
I'm sorry about Harris.
哈里斯的死我很遗憾
He didn't deserve to die.
他不该死
Nobody did.
没人该死
You'll be fine without him.
少了他你也能行的
I hope so, Tom.
希望如此 汤姆
Well, hope's got nothing to do with it.
与希望无关
You were the one I always wanted to operate on Ben.
我一直希望你为本动手术
Harris was a great surgeon.
哈里斯是名优秀的外科医生
You care.
你很关心别人
Surgeons would not consider that a plus.
外科医生可不在乎这个
Patients do.
病人在乎
Your son's not up there, is he?
你儿子的照片没有贴在公告板上 是吧
No.
没有
Well, maybe...
或许...
I mean, I realize it's not the same --
我是说... 虽然我知道可能情况不同
Ben's still with us --
本也还活着
but maybe you should put something up there.
但或许你应该贴点什么上去
Why?
为什么要贴
It's just...
这只是...
how we are.
人之常情嘛
Between it being nighttime and them being asleep,
在午夜里趁它们熟睡的时候
I may be able to go right in.
我应该能溜进去
What's going on?
什么情况
Hal's come up with an alternative plan.
哈尔提出了一套备选方案
Really?
真的吗
I'm going in --
我打算绑着
with Rick's harness strapped to my back.
从里克身上脱下来的脊甲进去
I'm gonna pretend to be one of them.
假装成他们中的一员
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
It's original.
点子不错
It's crazy.
太疯狂了
I don't know what's crazy anymore.
我已经不知道什么叫疯狂了
We're fighting aliens from outer space.
我们正在和太空来的外星人抗争
We got an army half-full of kids.
而军队却有一半都是孩子
Give us a minute.
给我们几分钟
Look, dad, I talked to Rick.
听着爸爸 我和里克聊过了
He says the kids wander around in there by themselves.
他说孩子们在那里可以自♥由♥行走
You're saying that they can't tell
你是说他们不知道
whether the harness is connected or not?
脊甲是否还受他们控制着
I don't think so, not
我觉得不受控制
unless they're trying to communicate with you.
除非它们主动和你交流
This is good. This is great. But you're --
不错 很好 但是你...
Look, don't! Dad! Listen to me!
别但是了 爸爸 听我说
If we had more time,
如果我们还有时间
maybe we could come up with the perfect plan.
也许我们能计划出更完美的方案
But we have to get Ben now.
但是我们必须立刻把本救出来
Yes -- when you're young,
是的 在你小的时候
you feel like you're invincible... Oh, my god.
你总觉得自己无敌 天啊
...and you don't always use the best --
所以不用所谓的最佳方案
Y-you gonna give me a lecture on drunk driving right now?
你这是要给我来一顿酒后驾车的说教吗
No, I'm trying to explain to you
当然不是 我是在和你解释
that you don't understand how easily you can die.
你根本就不明白这样做有多危险
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
'Cause every last person who's still alive on this planet
地球上每个还活着的人
realizes how easily they can die.
都清楚自己的处境有多危险
Well, I'm not gonna let it be you.
不管怎样 我是不会让你以身犯险的
I'm not saying this is gonna work.
我没有说这计划一定能成功
I'm saying it might work.
只是说可能成功而已
But if you go in there instead of me,
但是如果是你去而不是我
It will not work, okay?
就根本不可能成功 你明白吗
We got to take risks as a family, okay?
一家人要一起承担风险 明白吗
You going in there is no different than me going in there.
你去那里和我去那里没有什么不同
Me going in there is no different than you going in there.
我去那里和你去那里同样也没有什么不同
It's all about who has the best chance of coming out.
关键在于谁活着出来的机会比较大
And that's me.
那就是我
Making yourself invisible to the enemy
汤姆 让自己在敌人面前不被发现
is a basic tactic, Tom.
是最基本的策略
I think it's your best shot.
我觉得这是你们最好的机会
But it's your call.
不过你说了算
We still don't know how to kill one of these things
我们还不知道怎么才能够悄无声息地
without making any noise, so until we figure that out,
杀死它们 所以在搞清楚之前
I don't have to make a call.
我不做任何决定
Wthout making any noise? Yeah.
悄无声息地杀掉它们吗 是的
Do you think it's gonna be sleeping
你觉得它会睡在隔音罩里
in some soundproof chamber with its head in a guillotine?
把自己的脑袋架在断头台上吗
Probably not.
大概不会
There is one thing.
不过有一件事...
Mike hit him -- it -- in its mouth the other day.
那天迈克打它 把枪捅进它嘴里
It seemed to knock it unconscious.
貌似把它击昏了
We know that there's a soft palate.
我们发现它嘴巴里有一块柔软的上颚
If the nerve center is in there,
如果神经中枢在那里的话
we know it's connected to the base of the brain stem.
那部分就会和脑干的根部相连
That means, theoretically...
也就是说 理论上...
can you open that?
能帮忙打开笼子吗
Anne.
安
I'm not gonna let Hal risk his life
我不会让哈尔为了一个理论
on a theory.
而去冒生命危险
Anne, don't!
安 别这样
Okay. That worked.
好了 凑效了
We had to know how to do it.
必须得知道怎么杀掉它们
You. Hal. Me.
你 哈尔和我
All of us -- the human race.
还有所有的人类
I know.
我懂
And don't think it was hard for me -- because it wasn't.
别以为这对我来说会很难 其实一点都不
All I had to do was think about my family.
我所要做的就是要想想我的家人
I just pictured them for one second,
他们的样子在我脑中一闪而过
and that's all it took.
仅此而已
You and Kate and Scott --
你 凯特还有斯科特
you guys all want me to have a picture up here,
都希望我把照片贴在这上面
but I didn't want to tell you -- I don't have anything.
但我不想告诉你们 其实我一无所有
I don't have one single photograph.
哪怕是一张小小的相片
I don't have a truck. I don't --
我没有货车 我没有
I don't have a Boris Bear. I don't --
没有小熊鲍里斯 没有
All I have is this.
我只有这个
Okay. Tell me.
好了 重复一遍
Left at the first corridor, lobby,
在第一条走廊左转 进入大厅
left at second corridor, right.
接着在第二条走廊再左转 然后右转
The next corridor is Ben's, the south corridor.
下一条就是本所在的走廊 就是南边那条
Third door on the right.
他被关在右边的第三个房♥间
Reference?
参照物呢
Moon falling in the east-southeast.
月亮在东南偏东的方向落下
All right, Weaver told you that the slower you go,
很好 韦弗对你说过走得越慢
the less noise you're gonna make, right?
动静就越小 还记得吗
Yeah. I got it. All right. What's the distress signal?
我知道 呼救信♥号♥♥是什么
I yell "help" as loud as I can. Don't do that.
我会大声喊救命 千万别那么做
Don't joke.
说正经的
One flash out the window.
向窗外亮一次电筒
What's the "ready" signal? Three flashes.
那行动的信♥号♥♥呢 亮三次
All right, turn around. Let me see that thing.
好的 转过身 让我看看那玩意儿
You know, ever since you were a little kid, you could --
你知道 从很小的时候开始 你就能
you could do anything with your body, with your hands.
就能靠身体和双手去做任何事情
You threw a perfect football when you were 2.
两岁时 你就能把橄榄球扔的很完美
It's called a spiral, Dad.
那叫旋球 老爸
Yeah.
是的
And you can be stubborn.
而且你还很倔
Sometimes that's a good thing.
有时候那是件好事
Anything you wanted to get done, you got done.
任何你想做的事 都能做好
And if anybody can do this, it's you.
这事除了你 没人能做到
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表