剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I wouldn't be here right now.
我都活不到今天
I really miss him.
我好想他
All right. How about you and me make a pact?
这样 咱们做个约定好不好
You watch my back, and I'll watch yours.
我们掩护彼此 照顾彼此
Deal? Deal.
好吗 好的
All right, when they come,
听好了 他们一来
nobody shoot until I give the order.
我不下命令不许开枪
You got 30 rounds of Mech ammunition each.
每人30发械甲怪专杀弹
Let's make every shot count.
给我珍惜每一发子弹
Yes, Sir! All right, Tom!
遵命长官 好的 汤姆
Hopefully our families have made it through the tunnel by now.
希望我们的家人们都顺利通过了隧♥道♥
Mech!
械甲怪来了
It's coming!
械甲怪来了
All right, everybody down! Down!
大家蹲下 蹲下
Wait for my signal.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Their guns spin up before they shoot,
他们的枪在射击前会先转起来
like taking a breath. Listen for it.
就像吸气声 注意听
Okay.
好的
Easy!
别紧张
Anything?
有效果吗
The Mech's still coming.
对械甲怪没影响
Damn things must have changed frequencies.
这帮该死的东西一定是把频率改了
Easy! Wait till it gets closer!
别慌 等它再近一些
All right, open fire!
开火
We got him! We got him!
干掉它了 干掉它了
I guess those Mech bullets really work, huh?
看来械甲金属弹真的有用
Ben.
本
Everybody get down! Get down!
大家蹲下 隐蔽
Call out your ammo!
清点弹♥药♥
I got two. Three shots left.
还有两发 剩三发
Four. How many more we got?
四发 还有多少械甲怪
Too many.
非常多
They're gonna draw our fire until we're out of ammo.
它们想我们把子弹都打光
We can find the right frequency
我们可以找出正确的频率
and jam the communications.
干扰它们的通讯
There. Right there. I'm feeling it.
这个 就这个 我能感觉到
Oh. I'm sorry. Sorry, son.
对不起 对不起 孩子
No.
不
Is that it? No, no. Back a bit.
是这个吗 不 往回点
Back a bit. Back a bit.
往回调一点
There it is. There it is. There it is. Okay.
就是这个 就是这个 好的
All right. Anything?
好了 有效果吗
The Mechs are still coming.
械甲怪还在动
We got the frequency. Maybe the signal's not strong enough.
频率对了 也许是信♥号♥♥还不够强
Can we make it stronger?
能弄强一些吗
The generator's maxed out.
已经最大了
Maybe a -- maybe a bigger antenna.
也许得找个大点的天线
How about the flagpole?
旗杆怎么样
Well, it's metal.
金属旗杆
Okay.
好
Are you scared, too?
你也怕了吗
Okay, you stay down until I give you the word, all right?
我不叫你别起来 听到没
You remember our deal? You watch my back.
记得我们得约定吗 你要掩护我
No! No, Ben!
别去 本 别去
We'll get one of the fighters.
找个士兵去弄
There's more Mechs coming. I can hear them.
械甲怪会越来越多 我能听见
Ben, what are you doing?! Get back!
本 你在做什么 快回去
Dad! We have a signal.
爸爸 信♥号♥♥有了
We just have to make it stronger.
只是需要增强一些
I'm out of Mech ammo! Me too!
我子弹用完了 我也是
Jimmy.
吉米
You want to see something beautiful?
想看点好玩的东西吗
They're running away.
它们在逃跑
The Mechs -- what are they doing?
械甲怪怎么了
They're retreating.
撤退了
The Mechs --
械甲怪
Th-they're running away from us?
它们逃跑了吗
That's right! And this is just the start!
没错 而这才刚刚开始
We beat them once, we can beat them again!
我们打赢了一次 以后也能打赢
Yeah!
太好了
Did you see them turn and run?
你看到了吗 它们转头就跑了
Maybe we don't have to leave now.
也许我们也不用走了
The Skitters didn't know what hit them,
迅猎兽这次不知道我们的战略
but they'll be back.
可下次就不好说了
You did all right out there, Jimmy.
你做得很好 吉米
Thanks.
谢谢
Everyone's just about out.
差不多所有人都准备出发了
Okay. How's Ben?
很好 本还好吗
As long as Scott's jamming their transmissions,
只要斯科特还在干扰通讯
he's hurting, but he's hanging in there.
本就好不了 不过他还在坚持
Thanks for what you did today.
今天多谢你了
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Thank god you're back. Are you okay?
谢天谢地你回来了 你还好吗
I'm fine, Dad.
爸爸我很好
The 4th and 5th -- they just never showed up.
第四团和第五团压根就没出现
What about Weaver?
那韦弗呢
He's with Gibson, Pope, and Anthony at the west leg.
他和吉布森 珀普 安东尼在西脚
They're gonna try to complete the mission any way they can.
他们无论如何也要完成任务
By themselves? Yeah.
就他们几个 对
That's suicide. Weaver's got to know that.
简直是去送死 韦弗应该清楚
I think that's why they sent me back.
我想就因为这个他才让我回来
I guess they just can't live with themselves
如果不拼一把
if they didn't at least try.
他们自己也不会甘心
You just rode all the way in from Boston
你从波士顿一路骑回来
and you didn't run into any trouble?
没遇到什么麻烦吗
No, the roads were clear. Why?
没有 一路都很顺利 怎么这么问
Scott's jamming idea worked.
斯科特拦截信♥号♥♥成功了
It could be the aliens are withdrawing their forces,
外星人撤兵可能是
trying to figure out what just hit them.
想弄明白袭击它们的是谁
If that's true, there might be an opportunity.
如果真是这样 说不定还是个机会
Tell Scott that I want the generator and the transmitter
告诉斯科特把发电机和发报机
loaded onto a vehicle, all set and ready to go.
安装到车上 准备出发
Dad, what are we doing? I'll meet you there.
爸爸 你要干什么 那边见
Don't laugh, but I'm actually gonna miss this place.
说了你别笑 我还有点舍不得这里
I'm leaving with some good memories --
就要带着从这里启用开始
first I've had since this started.
所留下的美好回忆离开了
So, you ready to sleep under the stars?
准备好露宿野外了吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
The Skitters pulled back.
迅猎兽撤退了
That ought to give you enough time
这样我们就有足够的时间
to get the civilians someplace safe.
给大家找一个安全点儿的地方
You'll want to look for somewhere secluded, close to water.
你要去找个靠近水源的隐蔽地方
I'm sure you'll know it when you see it.
到了地方你自然就知道了
I'm not going with you right away.
我不会立马跟上去
Why?
为什么
Because, like you said,
因为 你也说了
when Porter made me second-in-command,
波特任命我为副官时
he knew that I would do whatever I could
他知道我会竭尽全力
to keep the civilians safe.
保证平民的安全
And I've done that.
我做到了
And now we've got men in the field
而现在那些在战场的弟兄们
that deserve the same consideration,
我也要负责
and I can't walk away.
不能就这么不管了
You're going back into Boston for Weaver.
你要去波士顿支援韦弗
I can't change your mind, can I?
我改变不了你的想法 对吗
Tom... what about Matt and Ben?
汤姆 马特和本怎么办
That's why I wanted to talk to you.
所以我才来找你
If something should happen to me...
如果我有什么不测
...you're the only person that I trust
这两个孩子只有托付给你
to watch out for them.
我才能放心
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表