剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Mech tracks.
械甲怪的脚印
Armory could be a trap.
军♥火♥库里可能有埋伏
Those weapons better be worth it.
那些武器最好值得这么冒险
It's about six hours old.
脚印大概六小时前留下的
That's when the rain stopped.
当时正好雨停了
Those ones are empty.
里面没人
Okay, who's got the ball?
球在谁那儿
Right here.
这儿呢
Think you can get it that far, old man?
你能扔那么远吗 老爸
$5 million says you can't hit the front steps.
赌五百万你打不着前门楼梯
You make that a stick of gum, we got a bet.
换成口香糖 我就跟你赌
All right, buddy, you ready? Ready for this?
伙计们 准备好没
Nemo, come back!
尼莫 回来
Go, go, go!
撤 撤 撤
Matty.
马特
It's time to get up.
该起床了
If I see him, I'll let you know. I'm sorry.
我要是看见他会通知你 抱歉
What was that?
什么情况
Word's out I saw harnessed kids
他们听说之前袭击斯玛特超♥市♥时
before we hit the ShopSmart.
我看到脊甲化的孩子了
They want to know if I saw their kid.
都来问我有没有看到他们的孩子
Aw, man. Oatmeal again?
不是吧 又是燕麦粥
We passed a Denny's.
我们路过了一家丹尼快餐店
Maybe you can get a grand slam.
你可以去吃个饱
Bite me.
去你的
Not much of a morning person, are you, Matthew?
平常不爱早起是吧 马修
Come on, you go get in line.
别闹了 你去排队
I'll catch up to you. I have to go report in.
我一会儿去找你 现在要去汇报
You gonna go look for Ben tonight?
你们今晚要去找本吗
That's the plan.
预计如此
I found some sticks in the basement.
我在地下室找到几根球棍
Want to play catch later?
一会玩接球怎么样
After school?
放学后见
No sign of any Skitters,
没有迅猎兽的行迹
but wherever there's a Mech...
但是碰上了一个械甲怪
Weapons inside?
库里有武器吗
Didn't go in.
没进去
Didn't feel it was worth taking it on and attracting Skitters.
不值得为了武器跟械甲怪发生冲突
You were to be discreet.
你应该再谨慎点
Well, we had a little breakdown in discipline.
纪律方面出了点儿问题
We drew fire.
引来了敌人的攻击
Who?
谁
Jimmy.
吉米
He's a good fighter.
他是个好战士
13 years old.
才十三岁
Go back tonight. Find out for sure.
今晚再去一趟 确定一下
No, our agreement was that we would be going after Ben
不行 原定计划是侦查完军♥火♥库
once we scouted the Armory.
我们就去找本
Which you haven't done.
军♥火♥库你还没查明白
You're right.
你说得对
That said, just like the food stores
我意思是 军♥火♥库有可能
and the pharmacies that we've seen,
跟之前侦查过的药店和食品店一样
it's probably empty,
什么都没有
and the Skitters are just staking it out.
而且都被迅猎兽设了埋伏
And you're probably right, but we need to know.
猜想可能正确 但还需要证实
Hey, this isn't what we talked about.
我们之前可不是这么说的
You find a better place to make camp?
你找到更合适的扎营地了没
I scouted City Hall.
我侦查过市政厅了
Too many windows, buildings all around.
窗户太多 周围建筑物密集
I saw a factory on the edge of town
我看见城郊有个工厂
might work, though.
没准能行
I'm guessing you didn't see any harnessed kids.
估计你也没发现脊甲化的孩子
You know how much I want to.
我当然很想发现
All right, let's go. Come show me on the map.
好了 走 给我看看地图坐标
Captain Weaver.
韦弗上尉
Dr. Glass.
格拉斯医生
Couldn't help but notice all your people are sleeping in houses
我发现大家都是睡帐篷
while the rest of us are in tents.
唯独你的人都住在房♥子里
My fighters need the best sleep they can get,
我的战士需要高质量睡眠
and we need to be able to get the civilians
平民需要的是袭击来临时
out of here fast in case of attack --
第一时间转移阵地
Wouldn't be feasible if everyone was in houses.
所有人都在室内是不可行的
Well, maybe we take a few houses
也许我们可以只占用几间房♥
and rotate some people through.
让平民轮流住
What, are you their leader now?
怎么 你现在是平民首领了
There's no leader.
没有什么首领
I'm a doctor, and doctors hear things.
我是个医生 擅长听取群众意见
Well, doctor, you tell your patients
好 医生 麻烦转告你的病人
that if they're dissatisfied, they're free to leave.
谁要不满意 爱去哪儿随意
If they want the protection of my soldiers,
他们要是还需要我的人保护
they can minimize the whining and be grateful for the oatmeal.
吃燕麦粥的时候就少发牢骚多感恩吧
They're not just eaters.
他们不是吃闲饭的
They know that's what your soldiers say about them sometimes --
他们知道你的士兵对他们什么评价
They're eaters.
"吃闲饭的"
They contribute to the fight.
战争来袭大家都没有无所事事
They cook. They fix clothing. They haul trash.
他们做饭 补衣服 清理垃圾
Dr. Glass, a few years from now,
格拉斯医生 几年后
when the Skitters have been wiped out
当我们把迅猎兽全数消灭
or sent back to the undoubtedly hideous planet that they call home,
或者遣送回他们老窝的时候
the concerns of the civilians will be addressed.
平民的意见才能被当回事儿
Until then, there's no time for this.
在那之前 没时间处理这些
Dear lord.
上帝
I did not come here to get in an argument.
我真不是来吵架的
Uncle Scott wants a word with you.
斯科特叔叔有事跟你说
He has some thoughts on the aliens
他有些对付外星人的想法
he thought might be useful.
没准能帮上忙
Happy to talk to him
我先去吃点东西
after I get a little food.
再去找他
Oh, what I wouldn't give for an egg...
给我个鸡蛋 一点熏肉 一张土豆饼
some bacon... a hash brown.
让我♥干♥什么都行
White or wheat?
白面的还是小麦的
English muffin, fork-split, with enough butter
英式松饼 用叉子叉碎拌足黄油
that would make a doctor such as yourself worry about my heart.
就是一盘你们大夫说有损心脏的好菜
You know, you never gave your opinion.
你从来没发表过意见
On?
对什么事
The rights of the civilians.
平民的权利
I don't think I've ever been to acton before.
我应该没来过阿克顿
It's a nice town.
这小镇还真不错
Civilians versus the military -- it's an age-old question.
军民矛盾 这是老问题了
What side do you come down on?
你站在哪一边
I think civilians are a liability and a hindrance.
我觉得平民不利战斗 有些碍事
And I also feel
另一方面又觉得
that they're the best motivation we have to fight.
他们是我们投身战斗的最大动力
No!
不对
This way!
这边儿
Just kick it!
踢呀
Kick it! Yeah!
踢啊 对
Come on! Come on, guys!
过来 过来伙计们
Here you go.
给你
Biology.
生物
Biology.
生物
Biology, biology --
生物 生物
It's from a Greek word meaning "life discourse."
源于希腊语里的"生命学说"一词
That's from the dictionary.
字典里是这么说的
But you know what it is to me?
你们知道我怎么理解吗
To me,
我认为
it is the study of the most miraculous gift
生物学是对生物
that has ever been bestowed on us.
被赐予最神奇天赋的研究
It is the study of the wonder and the beauty
是对生命本身的神奇 美妙
and the mystery that is life itself,
以及奥秘的研究
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表