剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
and if you ever want to talk about it or...
如果你要是想聊聊或是...
It doesn't matter now.
现在没事了
He was a part of the way I was before.
他只是我过去生活的一部分
Before? Like with the Skitters?
过去 和迅猎兽在一起的日子吗
Because that's over. You know that.
那已经过去了 你知道的
The doctors may have removed the harness,
也许医生可以卸除脊甲
but that doesn't mean that they've abandoned us.
但这并不意味着它们抛弃了我们
We're the lucky ones.
我们都是幸运儿
No. No.
不 不
I hate the Skitters!
我恨迅猎兽
I hate what they did to me!
恨它们对我的所作所为
If I had the chance,
如果有机会的话
I'd kill every last one of them!
我会杀光它们
It'll get clearer, I promise.
事情会越来越明了 我保证
They love us, Ben,
它们爱我们 本
and they will come back for us.
一定会回来找我们的
I am sorry that I don't have any milk.
很抱歉没有牛奶了
That's okay.
没关系
It's actually a lot better than we're used to.
这比我们常喝的要好多了
Thank you.
谢谢
So you found all these supplies yourself?
这些物资都是你自己找到的吗
Uh, yes. Over time. Why?
是的 日积月累 为什么这么问
Oh, it's just that a lot of the food stores that we passed
我们在来的路上经过了很多食品店
on the way in looked a little picked over.
里面的食物像是被人挑剩下的
Well, some. Uh, not all.
有些是从那儿拿的 但不全是
We used to have so much fun here.
以前这儿非常热闹
Joel and Amy, my children,
我的两个孩子 乔尔和艾米
used to play in that courtyard.
经常在院子里嬉闹
The Gibsons on the fourth floor were expert bridge players.
四楼的吉布森一家都是桥牌高手
John Hernandez, on eight,
八楼的约翰·赫尔南德斯
loved his football.
很喜欢足球
Uh, they took me away, you know,
后来它们把我抓走了
uh, just for a bit.
但就关了没多久
The aliens.
是那些外星人
Uh, to a camp very far from here.
关在离这儿很远的一个集中营
There were so many of us there at first,
刚开始那儿关了很多人
and then only a few.
后来就所剩无几了
How did you get away?
你是怎么逃脱的
Oh, I didn't. They let me go.
我没逃 是它们放我走的
They don't care about someone like me.
像我这种老太婆它们根本就不在乎
But you talked to them?
你和它们交流过 是吗
Just a little.
只说了一点儿
Uh, through the children,
通过那些孩子们来交流的
the ones with the monsters on their necks.
他们的脖子上都长着可怕的东西
The harnessed kids.
脊甲化的孩子
Did they say why they were here,
它们有没有说来这儿的原因
what they wanted from us?
或想从我们这儿得到什么吗
No. They wouldn't talk to us about that.
没有 它们不会对我们说那个
But after what happened to us in the camp,
但是经历了集中营里所发生的事
I know that they don't want us here --
我知道它们想把我们赶出这儿
not any of us.
一个不留
Is that Weaver?
韦弗吗
You see any ships?
你发现飞船了吗
No. Nothing on the ground!
没有 一切正常
Hey! Weaver!
等等 韦佛
He pulled the spark plugs.
他拔掉了火花塞
Where's he going?
他会去哪儿
There's no way we can catch him, and he knows it.
他很清楚我们追不上他
I knew something was wrong.
我就知道有些不对劲
I could have stopped him back at the school.
我在学校里就该阻止他
Well, captain gives an order, you're supposed to follow it.
上尉下达了命令 你就应该照办
Think I learned that from you.
这还是你教我的
Where do you think he's going?
你认为他会去哪儿
I don't know. He did say that he had family in Allston.
不知道 他说过他有家人在奥斯顿
I thought he lost them back in the attack.
我想他们是在侵袭中失散的
Well, he's never really gone into it,
他从未去打听过他们的消息
but not knowing can be a powerful incentive.
但家人生死未卜对谁都是个巨大的刺♥激♥
What did he say --
他说什么来着
across the river, on Royal Street --
河对岸的皇家大街
is that where he said he lived before the attack?
那儿就是袭击前他住的地方吗
A-are you leaving?
你们要走了吗
Just to go look for our friend, yeah.
是的 去找我们的朋友
You'll be coming back, though, won't you?
那你们还回来吗
Just as soon as we can.
我们尽快吧
This is all very mysterious.
所有的事都很不可思议
Where are we going? Just over here.
我们去哪儿 就在这里
There's something I need you to help me with,
有件事我想请你帮忙
but it's really important that you keep it between us.
但你必须保密 这点很重要
Yeah. I've always been good at keeping secrets.
放心 我很善于保密
I hope so, because this one's a big one.
希望如此 因为这是一个惊天的秘密
What do you think you're gonna find?
你觉得会发现什么
Nothing, I hope.
希望什么也没有
Are you hanging in there?
还能坚持住吗
Y-yeah.
能
My class was still in Basic Anatomy
当它们来袭时
when they attacked, so...
我们还在学解剖概论 所以...
Cadaver Research was second year.
尸体研究是第二年的科目
Consider this extra credit.
就当这是课外辅♥导♥
Now what? We...
我们现在做什么
We look inside.
看看里面
Muscles, bones...
肌肉 骨骼...
circulatory system.
循环系统
They're not all that different from us.
它们和我们的区别不大嘛
Different enough.
区别很大
Hand me a scalpel.
把手术刀给我
Okay.
好的
Oh, no.
不
This is what I was afraid of.
这正是我所担心的
The Skitters were harnessed?
迅猎兽也被脊甲化了吗
What does that mean?
那意味着什么
That maybe they weren't always Skitters.
也许它们以前不是迅猎兽
It's hard to imagine, but this thing...
这很难想象 但是这玩意儿...
might have been something else.
也许曾经是别的什么东西
This is Royal Street.
这儿就是皇家大街
And there's his bike out front.
他的摩托车停在外面
He must have figured we wouldn't find him.
他一定以为我们找不到他
Or he didn't care. I'll go in and check this out.
或者他根本不在乎 我要进去一探究竟
You stay here and guard the bikes.
你在这儿看车
No way. You don't know what's inside.
不行 你不知道里面有什么
I'm gonna back you up. That's what you're doing.
我要做你的后援 你要做的就是
If this goes south, you got to get back to the 2nd Mass.
如果情况变糟 你就必须得赶回第二团去
No. I'm not gonna leave you here.
不 我不能把你留在这里
Listen, Weaver and I don't agree on much,
我和韦弗很少能想到一块儿去
but we agree on this.
但这件事上我们想法是相同的
The mission's got to come first.
任务第一
You got to get back to Porter,
你得赶紧去找波特
give him the recon photos and the route.
把侦查图片和路线交给他
All right.
好的
Tell him what we saw at the structure.
把我们在基地看到的汇报给他
Captain?
上尉
I built this myself --
这里是我一砖一瓦
every brick.
建起来的
I can't tell you how many nights we spent out here, under the stars.
我也说不清在这儿看了多少次星星
Talk to me. What are we doing here?
说说我们来这儿干什么
You're looking for your family?
找你的家人吗
I lost them a long time before the aliens came.
外星人来之前很久 他们就离开了
We'd --
我们那时
How do you say it now?
现在怎么说呢
Grown apart.
分居两地
Linda and I split...
琳达和我在袭击前一年
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表