剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
where we don't have clue one
我们根本就不知道
about what might have really happened!
究竟发生了什么事
You know something's not right!
你知道事情不对劲
All I know is what I've been told.
我只知道 我们必须要
We wait!
留守原地
You wait. I'm going back out.
你等吧 我要找他们
It'll be daylight soon.
马上就要天亮了
I haven't heard anything in a while.
现在已经没什么动静了
Maybe we lost them.
也许我们甩掉了他们
It's still a long way back to the school.
还要走很长一段路才能回到学校
What do you think?
你有什么打算吗
They're about to fall over.
他们都走不动了
Better it happens inside than out.
倒在里面总比要在外面强
Let's go this way.
这边走
How's Mike gonna find us?
迈克怎么才能找到我们
He told us to keep moving.
他叫我们别停下
He's gonna try to catch up, all right?
他会赶上我们的 知道了吗
Okay.
好的
All right, everybody.
这样吧 各位
We're gonna hole up here for a couple of hours.
我们躲在这儿休息几小时
Then we're gonna move out.
然后再出发
The rest of the kids are up in the bedrooms,
其余的孩子都在楼上的卧室里
and they're already asleep.
已经睡着了
You play?
你会弹吗
It's been a while.
很久没弹了
This was always one of my favorites.
这是我最喜欢的一首曲子
Think they'll find us?
他们会找到我们吗
They'll try.
会的
You should get some sleep.
你该去睡会儿
I'm not tired.
我不累
I should go ahead, try and get help.
我应该先行一步 去找救兵
No. No. We're staying together.
不不 我们要待在一起
We get a couple hours' sleep, and then we're gonna head out.
我们先睡几个小时 然后再出去求救
They're exhausted.
他们都累坏了
You're exhausted.
你也一样
I can move faster on my own.
单独行动跑得更快
Let me do this.
让我去吧
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你觉得这样好吗
Why wouldn't it be?
为什么不好
What if you get lost...
要是你迷路了
or you just keep going?
或是你一去不回呢
Keep going where?
我能去哪儿
Someplace safer.
更安全的地方
The only place he's going...
他能去的地方...
is the school.
只有学校
And he's right.
他说的没错
We need the help.
我们得去求救
You go to that highway, and you follow it.
你到了那条公路后 就沿着它一直走
You stay off road as much as you can.
但尽量不要走在大路上
If you see or hear anybody, you run.
如果有任何风吹草动 赶紧逃跑
You run all the way back to the school.
一直跑回学校
Okay. All right.
好的 明白了
Hal...
哈尔...
I, um...
我...
I never said thanks for --
我还没谢谢你...
for getting me from the Skitters.
把我从迅猎兽手中救了回来
You're welcome.
不客气
You math geek.
你个书呆子
Dumb jock.
大笨牛
They must have got on the road here.
他们一定是从这条路走的
All right, they can't be traveling too fast
好的 带着一群小家伙
with the little ones tagging along.
他们一定走不快
So let's keep our eyes open!
时刻保持警惕
I'll try.
收到
It's been hours. Why isn't the baby moving?
已经几个小时了 为什么宝宝还没动静
I was afraid of this. Your baby is breech.
恐怕你的宝宝是臀位
"Breech" meaning...
"臀位"的意思是...
Well, his head is way up here instead of facing down.
他的头部朝上 而不是朝下
Baby can't move into the birth canal.
宝宝不能进入产道
Is he okay?
会有事吗
Well, we need to get him turned around.
我们要把他倒过来
And if you can't, what,
如果不行的话
you'll do a c-section, right?
你就要剖腹产了 是吗
I'm not an OB/GYN, and I'm not a surgeon.
我不是妇产科医生 也不是外科医生
You de-harnessed those kids.
你为那些孩子去除了脊甲
Yeah, with a blowtorch.
那是用焊枪
Dr. Glass.
格拉斯医生
Is she gonna be able to move if we have to?
如果需要撤离的话 她能走吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Her baby's breech,
她的宝宝是臀位
and I would hate to try a c-section here.
我不想在这儿做剖腹产手术
Breech?
臀位
Hello.
你好
My first daughter was a breech baby.
我的大女儿出生时也是臀位
You're going to help?
你是要帮忙吗
When my daughter was born,
在她出生的时候
I helped the doula turn the baby from the outside.
我帮陪产员一起从外面调整了胎位
You assisted in an external cephalic version?
你帮忙从外部倒转胎头吗
I never knew what they called it,
我不知道那叫什么
but my wife and I did a home birth.
但我妻子是在家中分娩的
You know, people think that soldiers are brave,
你知道 大家都觉得战士很勇敢
but, uh, I'll take combat over childbirth any day.
而我随时接受"分娩之战"的考验
You ready to try this?
你准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
Right.
好的
Doctor, shall we?
医生 能开始了吗
Let's get to work.
我们开始吧
How far out are we? Far.
我们走了多远了 很远
If this war is coming,
如果战争即将到来
it's taking its sweet time.
这就像是暴风雨前的宁静
That looks like Ben.
那好像是本
Ben!
本
Dad!
爸爸
Where's Hal and Matt?!
哈尔和马特在哪儿
They're with the others,
和其他人在一起
but they don't know Clayton's coming!
但他们不知道克莱顿正往那儿赶呢
They're not at the Sanctuary.
他们不在避难所
No, no, no. Mike said it wasn't safe,
不在 迈克说那里不安全
so we left.
所以我们就离开了
They started shooting at us!
他们向我们开枪
Who was shooting at you -- Clayton?
谁向你们开枪 是克莱顿吗
Dad...
爸爸
I think Mike's dead.
我觉得迈克已经死了
Is anybody else hurt?
还有人受伤吗
I-I don't know.
我不知道
Okay. You're okay.
好的 没事了
Dai's gonna take you back,
戴会带你回去的
but first I need you to tell me everything.
但你要先把整件事都告诉我
G-4.
我走这步
Ah. Psych.
做好心里准备啊
Not even close.
你还差的远呢
Hey. What are you looking at?
喂 你在看什么呢
I'm waiting.
我在等待
You're worried about Ben.
你在担心本吧
I'm worried about all of them.
我担心所有人
This must be what my dad goes through,
我爸爸一定经历过这些
except for he's a lot better at dealing with it than I am.
但这种事他处理的要比我好
No way! You sunk my battleship.
不行 你炸沉了我的战舰
Guys!
孩子们
Hey, pack that up, all right?
别玩了 行吗
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表