剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
One's bleeding out. Click shot him in the leg.
有个人严重出血 克里克打中了他的腿
You mean before he died?
你是说在他死之前吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
你以为这会让我好受些吗
Mike, get in here.
迈克 进来
Do you need me to leave?
要我回避一下吗
No. You stay.
不 你留下
Tom and his team were taken hostage by a gang of outlaws.
汤姆和他的队员被一群歹徒劫持做人♥质♥了
Click's dead.
克里克死了
It wasn't my dad's fault, all right?
这不是我爸的错 好吗
It was a trap.
这是个陷阱
Yeah, they want to make a deal.
没错 他们想谈条件
We give them the .50, they give us Tom and his team.
我们给他点50机♥枪♥ 用来交换人♥质♥
How do we make the trade?
我们要怎么做交易
We don't.
不做交易
What?
什么
You don't understand what's happening, do you?
你还不了解状况 是吗
We start negotiating with them, they will bleed us dry,
一旦同意谈判 他们就会榨干我们
if they don't just hit us now, which they probably will.
即使他们现在不干掉我们 以后也会
Schlatter and O'neill, get in here!
谢拉德和欧尼尔 进来
You go wake up your civilians.
你去叫醒平民
They need to be ready to move in 10.
他们要在十分钟后动身
Oh -- oh, we're just gonna run?
难道我们就这么跑路吗
You want to go fight them? Me too.
你是想和他们大干一场吗 我也想
You have any idea where they are?
你知道他们现在在哪儿吗
You had a bag on your head.
你一直戴着头套
They were in an auditorium. It looked like a school.
他们在一个礼堂里面 看起来像所学校
Oh, do you have any idea how many schools there are in Acton?
你知道在阿克顿有多少学校吗
Because I don't.
我不知道
All right, we'll just go to this factory that you found.
好了 我们去你找到的那个工厂
It's gonna have to do.
只能这么做
The guy put a gun to my father's head.
那人用枪指着我爸的脑袋
He's gonna kill him.
他会杀了我爸
If all I had were fighters,
如果我的手下全是战士
we would go and we would find him,
我们就出发去找到他
but I have 200 civilians to worry about.
但我得考虑200名平民的安危
Now, after we get all of them safe,
安置好他们之后
we will go look for your father.
再去找你的父亲
I'm going now.
我现在就去
No, you're not.
你不准去
Mike, take him next door.
迈克 把他带到隔壁去
Watch him till it's time to go.
出发前给我看紧他
Sound the alarm. We're moving out.
启动警报 我们出发
Civilians.
平民们
Please, Mike, you got to let me go.
迈克 求你了 你必须让我走
It's a damn shame.
太遗憾了
I know, but it doesn't have to be.
我知道 但情势所迫
I meant... it's a damn shame
我是说 那样太丢脸了
how you were able to overpower me and take my weapon.
让你夺了我的武器 逃走了
Should I hit you, like, make it look good?
我应该打你吗 好看起来逼真一点
No. No, you should not hit me.
别 你别打我了
Just -- just block the door.
把门挡起来就好
All right.
好的
I'm gonna leave your rifle here.
我会把你的枪留下的
No, take it.
不 拿着吧
That girl that brought me here --
那个带我过来的姑娘
If she saw me with a gun, I think she'd shoot me.
如果看见我拿着枪 估计她会杀了我
I may be able to help you.
或许我能帮你
OK.
好了
Where is she?
她在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Where's the .50?
点50机♥枪♥在哪儿
I'm a doctor.
我是名医生
I understand one of your men is badly wounded.
我知道你们当中有人受了重伤
I take you there, you may never leave.
我带你过去的话 你可能就走不掉了
It's all we've got.
只能这样了
Is it bad or wicked bad?
是糟糕还是糟糕透了
Oh, it's wicked bad, bro.
哥们 糟糕透了
Do you want me to load you up again?
你还要再来一针吗
Yeah, man, dose me up. Dose me up.
是的 伙计 再来一针
Oh, this does not look like it's gonna make me very happy.
这样我可高兴不起来
You tell me you have that GTO in the parking lot,
除非你告诉我 那辆GTO在停车场
or I am gonna be very... disappointed.
不然我会非常失望
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
I might be able to help your brother.
我说不定能救你兄弟
What kind of doctor?
是什么医生
The only one you've got. Is that him?
你唯一找得到的医生 是他吗
Hold on.
等等
If I fix him, will you let us leave?
如果我救了他 你能让我们离开吗
You fix him, I'll let you live.
你救活他 我会让你活下去
What -- what happened?
出什么事了
Easy, easy.
放松 放松
Dr. Quinn, medicine woman, here just stitched up your artery.
女神医奎恩 刚缝接好了你的动脉
She stopped the bleeding.
她为你止了血
You're gonna be okay, all right?
你会没事的 好吗
You got the tube?
带好武器了吗
Yeah.
是的
How about the shells? Yep.
弹♥药♥呢 带好了
Where you going?
你要去哪
To rob the 2nd Massachusetts.
抢劫马萨诸塞州第二团
You sit this one out.
你坐镇家里
Yeah, you think?
是吗 你真这么想
I'm leaving you, Maggie, and Cueball.
你 玛吉还有光头留下
Anybody tries anything, pop them.
如果有人乱动 毙了他们
Hey, you know me, huh?
你知道我一个人不行
Yeah, that's why I'm leaving Maggie and Cueball--
是啊 所以我让玛吉和光头也留下了
So you don't do it just for laughs.
你可别闹着玩就开枪了
Well, that's no fun!
嘲笑我有意思吗
Move, move! Everyone move this way! Let me understand this.
行动 大家行动起来 让我怎么理解
I'm supposed to believe
我是不是该相信
that you let a 17-year-old get the better of you?
你被一个十七岁的小孩打败了
Is that what I'm supposed to believe?
我该相信吗
When we get safe and settled, there will be consequences.
等我们到安全地方驻扎下来 再找你算账
Defensive positions! Far tree line now!
寻找防御位置 到远处的那排树后面
You in charge?
你是指挥官
I am.
是的
You the one took my fighters?
是你绑♥架♥了我的战士
I did.
是我♥干♥的
You better tell your peopte to put down the weapons and run.
最好告诉你的人放下武器逃跑吧
Like hell.
没门
If I give the signal,
如果我发出信♥号♥♥
my guys will open up on your civilians.
我的手下会立刻拿你的平民开刀
You give any kind of signal whatsoever,
不管你发出什么信♥号♥♥
it'll be the last thing that you do.
都会是你最后的举动
Listen, chief.
听好了 长官
A patrol ship is gonna pick up on those flares,
巡逻舰会发现这些照明弹
and when they do,
到时候
they're not gonna fire nukes,
他们虽然不会发射核弹
but they will hit hard,
但也不会轻易放过你们
and anyone still left in this meadow...
留在这片草地上的人
will be killed.
都会被杀掉
I'm not asking for your rifles.
我不是来向你讨武器
I got enough of that to last me the next 10 years.
我的武器多到能用十年
All I'm asking for is the food you have right now,
我想要的只有食物
the .50 cal, and that sweet little GTO.
点50机♥枪♥ 还有那辆拉风的GTO
In exchange, I give you your friends back.
作为交换 我交出你的朋友
Leave the food.
留下食物
Go!
快去
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
I will get you.
我会抓到你的
Get up.
起来
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表