剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
第一季 第九集
《陨落星辰》
I'm sorry, Tom.
很抱歉 汤姆
I didn't know how else to explain it.
我不知道如何解释这一切
The Skitters were harnessed, too.
迅猎兽也被脊甲化了
I don't know why, but I just assumed
我也不知道为什么
that Ben would be okay when we got him back.
还以为本回来就会没事了
Well, Tom, he is healthy,
汤姆 他很健康
and he seems to be adjusting emotionally.
也在努力调整自己的状态
Those needles in his back aren't going away, though,
不过他脊背上的刺钉
like with the other kids.
没像其他孩子一样脱落
Well, Ben and Rick were taken months before the others.
本和里克比其他孩子被早掳走几个月
And I just take the body along to shake off effects.
我只能尽量消除肉体的创伤
That doesn't explain that patch of skin
那也解释不了你在他背后发现的
that you found on his back that was rough like this.
那块硬化的皮肤
It is similar.
确实相似
It wasn't enough that they take him away from me once.
他们把他从我身边掳走一次还不够
They're still trying.
竟然还想再来一次
Who turned out the lights? I can't see a thing!
谁关的灯 我什么都看不见了
Weaver wants you in the C.P..
韦弗让你去一下指挥所
All right, I'll be right there.
好 我马上就去
We don't want anybody caught up in here.
我们不希望有人这儿被抓
This is a hot spot right here.
这里很危险
I'm very clear about this being the one way Captain.
我很清楚只有这条路 上尉
Sounds like Scott's throwing one hell of a party.
斯科特好像开了个联欢会
Well, we've been working them pretty hard.
一直让他们处于戒备状态
I think they were ready to blow off a little steam.
他们只是想缓解一下紧张情绪
Don't let it go on too long.
别让他们玩太久
I want these people sharp as razors by tomorrow.
他们明天必须准备就绪
They'll be ready. No word yet from Dai.
会的 戴还是没消息
He should be back from Porter's headquarters anytime.
他随时会从波特的总部回来
Any last-minute changes,
如果最后有变化
I'd like to run them past the squad leaders tonight.
最好今晚就通知各小队长
Lieutenant Danner's already on it.
丹纳中尉已经在处理了
I told them to expect adjustments.
我告诉了他们计划可能有变
Whatever the word, we'll be good to go.
无论怎样 我们都会准备好战斗
Get the duty rosters.
去拿轮值表
I want to go over the field assignments one more time.
我想再检查一遍战略部署
We don't hear from Porter, we have a problem.
如果波特那边一直没消息 就麻烦了
How you holding up?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我很好
After what happened in Allston, you know why I'm asking.
我是因为在奥斯顿的事才问的
And I just told you -- let it go.
我刚才说了很好 你别管了
There's a problem right here.
这里还有问题
Well, you see, I'm not sure about these guys here.
我还没确定这些人员的安排
Heads up, guys!
警惕 伙计们
Go, go, go!
走 走
It's Dai!
是戴
He's been hit!
他受伤了
Stay here!
待在这里
Captain, Dai's back, Sir!
上尉 戴回来了
He's wounded really bad! Please come!
他受了重伤 快来
Tom, get Anne! Tell her to meet us at the clinic.
汤姆 去找安 让她去诊所会合
Lieutenant Danner, with me! On it.
丹纳中尉 跟我来 遵命
He has a deep abdominal laceration
他腹部伤口很深
but no internal damage.
但没伤及内脏
Is he gonna make it?
他能挺过去吧
Well, he's unconscious, and he's lost a lot of blood.
他现在不省人事 失血过多
I'll have a better idea by morning.
到明早才会知道
Did he give you his report?
他把报告给你了吗
Just take care of him.
好好照顾他
Five minutes, C.P..
五分钟后来指挥所
Lieutenant Danner's moving up the food chain.
丹纳中尉平步青云啊
I hear he's career military.
听说他以前是军人
Yeah. He was one of the lucky ones.
对 他算幸运的
He was on leave at Fort Drum when it got hit.
受到袭击的时候 他在德拉姆堡休假
I guess Weaver wanted somebody with hard combat experience
我估计韦弗希望有战斗经验的人
to help him with the planning.
帮他出谋划策
What's going on between you and Weaver?
你和韦弗之间发生什么事了
It's complicated.
一言难尽
I can handle complicated.
我有时间 尽管说吧
There was a little incident on our last scout.
我们一起侦查的时候 他出了点儿事
I wouldn't call it a nervous breakdown --
实际上那也不算精神崩溃
more like a guy being pushed too close to the edge --
但已接近边缘
but Weaver almost didn't make it back.
他差点就挺不过来了
Oh. That serious? Yeah.
很严重吗 是的
Does anybody else know?
还有其他人知道吗
No. Only Hal.
除了哈尔 没人知道
Once we got back, he kind of seemed to snap out of it,
我们回来之后 他好像还有点没回过神
so, for the sake of morale,
为团里的士气着想
we decided to keep what happened between us.
我们决定保守这个秘密
And now?
现在你怎么想
I'm not so sure that was the right decision.
我觉得那个决定可能并不正确
Tom, this attack's in two days. I know.
汤姆 还有两天就要进攻了 我知道
And the last thing people need is me raising doubts.
我是大家最后的依靠 这让我更加顾虑了
What are you gonna do?
你有什么打算
I wish I knew.
我也不知道
Let's be clear. Nothing has changed.
明确一下 一切不变
We'll be following Porter's original plan.
我们就按波特的原计划行动
4th and 5th will bring explosives
四团 五团负责爆破
from here, here, and here.
从这里 到这里 还有这里
2nd Mass will come from the west.
第二团从西面进攻
So we got confirmation from Porter, then --
既然波特已经批准
the 4th and 5th are still active.
那么 四团五团会参与进攻的吧
The man just said the mission is a go.
他刚才说了行动照旧
Not what I asked.
我不是问那个
This isn't some classroom Q&A, Mason.
梅森 这里不是你的课上问答
That's enough, Danner. Give us the room.
够了 丹纳 你们先回避一下
Is this your idea of leadership --
你就这样对待上级吗
second-guessing me in front of my fighters?
在战士面前质疑我
I'm just asking questions that should have easy answers.
我的问题很好回答
Last I heard, we'd lost contact with the 4th and 5th,
最后我是听说 和四团五团失去了联♥系♥
and since I wasn't there for Dai's report --
戴报告时我也不在场
That's right. You weren't.
对 你是不在
I'm satisfied that this mission can be completed,
这次任务能完成 我很满意
and a combat briefing isn't a debate club.
作战简报也不是辩论俱乐部
When Porter made me second in command,
自从波特任命我为副官
I expected to be kept in the loop.
我就希望可以参与决策
Or what -- you're gonna run your mouth
不然怎样 你就可以大放厥词
about what happened on that scout?
说出在侦查中发生的事了吗
No. But maybe we should talk about that.
不是 但或许我们该谈谈那事
A few hours ago, you were swigging whiskey
几小时前 你还在大口喝酒
and talking like a borderline suicide.
打算自暴自弃
I told you what that was about. And I accepted it.
我告诉过你那样做的原因 我也接受了
But there's no room for error on this mission.
但这次任务容不得一点闪失
And the only way it can be successful
作为战士应该
is if the fighters have absolute confidence
对他们的长官充满信心
in their commanding officer.
只有这样才能成功
If you want to be in the loop,
如果你想参与决策
I need to know you got my back.
我得知道你会支持我
All right.
好吧
Good.
很好
Danner, get in here!
丹纳 进来
I want you to start allocating
把珀普的械甲怪专杀弹
Pope's Mech ammunition to the fighters.
分派给战士们
And I want you and Hal to set up an observation post
你和哈尔在4号♥公路外五英里处
five miles out on Highway 4.
设个观察站
You're putting me on sentry duty.
你要派我去放哨
I need eyeballs out there
我需要有眼线在外面
in case the skitters decide to make a move,
以防迅猎兽决定突然行动
and all my other fighters are assigned
而其它的战士都被派去
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表