剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
the, uh, Scots against the British at Stirling Bridge,
苏格兰对英格兰的斯特灵桥战役
and our revolution fought right here...
还有我们本土的革命战争
...Red Sox/Yankees, '04.
04年的红袜队对战洋基队
We can beat them.
我们一定能打败他们
All right, Anthony, you and Jimmy guard this entrance,
这样 安东尼 你和吉米守着入口
load the food as it comes in.
食品来了就装到车上
You guys come with me. Karen, grab that cart.
你们跟我走 凯伦 把推车带上
Okay. Come on.
好的 行动
We can do this. We'll be all right.
我们能做到 一定能完成任务
Go.
接着
Got it? Here.
装好了吗 接着
Hal, get out of there!
哈尔 闪开
I wonder what it's thinking.
我好奇它在想什么
Nothing now.
现在什么都没想了
Let's go.
我们走
They're back!
他们回来了
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, what took you so long?
你们怎么用了这么久
How much did you get?
弄到多少食物了
A truckload, enough for a few days.
有一卡车 足够这几天用了
Hal, why don't you stay?
哈尔 你留下
You guys wait outside.
你们几个到外面等着
My son Ben is alive.
我儿子本还活着
What? Hal saw him.
什么 哈尔看到他了
Did he?
是吗
We're not going back. Our next objective is the Acton Armory.
我们不回去了 下个目标是阿克顿军♥火♥库
I know.
我知道
And after we take the Acton Armory,
拿下阿克顿军♥火♥库之后
I'm gonna be weaponing up and going back to get him.
我要全副武装回去救他
So am I.
我也是
Are you?
是吗
Well, I'm your commanding officer.
我是你们的指挥官
And we're not going back. You're not going back.
我们不回去 你们就不能回去
What would you do if you had the chance
如果你有机会救回你的孩子
to get your kids back?
你会怎么做
He's my son.
他是我儿子
You'll never kill enough of them to get him back.
杀不完他们 你就永远救不回你儿子
They die, just like us.
他们和我们一样都会死的
You just have to get...close.
只要距离够近
So, you got to make a wish and blow it out quick,
好了 许个愿赶紧吹灭它
'Cause it burns out fast.
因为它燃不久
You know what the wish is.
你知道我要许什么愿
You sure that's okay?
你确定没关系吗
Yeah.
没关系
Yay. Happy birthday.
生日快乐
It's all yours.
归你了
Matt, I'm sorry. I don't have anything.
马特 抱歉 我没什么可送你
Dad, what's the matter with you?
老爸 你怎么回事啊
What?
怎么了
You forgot the thing -- the thing we got for him.
你忘了这个 我们要送他的
You're going senile.
你果然老了
It's from dad.
这是老爸送的
I know what this is.
我知道这是什么
A ripstik.
两轮滑板
Ride, fool. We only got 10 minutes.
玩会吧 傻小子 还十分钟就走了
All right.
好了
It's time to go!
该走了
All right! We're moving out.
好了 准备撤离
I want to make the Great Meadow by dark.
天黑前要到大牧场
We're gonna set up camp there.
我们要在那儿扎营
There's good cover there.
便于掩护
Karen, you're forward. Hal, you flank.
凯伦 你打头阵 哈尔 你守侧面
Let's go.
行动吧
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表