剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Boy,I'll tell you --
孩子 我要告诉你
if we'd have had access to...
如果我们能用上
modern hospitals and labs,
现代化医院和实验室的话
we could have this all figured out in a matter of hours.
只需几小时的功夫就能解决所有问题
As it was,it's just educated guesses...
事实上 这也只是有根据的推测
and trial and error.
只能反复尝试
What can I do to help?
我能帮什么忙
Uh,you can stay out of my way.
别挡我路就行
Here you go.
给
All right,get ready to lift the harness,please.
好了 请准备抬起脊甲
The whole idea behind this
抬起脊甲是为了
is to expose as much needle as possible.
让尽可能多的针头露出来
Pulling those out kills them.
把这些取出来只会要了他们的命
Yeah,well,that's why we've been cutting them instead.
没错 所以我们一直是切断它们的
Learned that the hard way.
学会这招费了很大的劲
So did a lot of people.
谁不是这样呢
Wouldn't you rather be outside?
你就不能在外面待会吗
I like to expose...
我将要让针头至少
at least an inch of needle.
露出一英寸
Start the drip,please.
请开始挂点滴吧
How far? All the way.
挂多久 一直挂
Lift up the harness,please.
请抬起脊甲
Okay.
好的
You know,the first few times
你知道 最初几次
we cut the needles...
我们切断针头之后
We lost the patients.
病人就死去了
Why?
为什么
Look at his eyes.
看看他的眼睛
Pinpoints.
瞳孔严重收缩
He's drugged? Yeah.
他被麻醉了吗 是的
My theory is that the harness...
我的理论是 脊甲
synthesizes an opiate.
合成了一种麻醉剂
Didn't show up in the autopsy.
在过去的尸检中并没体现出来
It's like nothing we've ever seen before.
和我们以前见过的不一样
But I realized...
后来我意识到
if you cut the needles,you cut off the drug,
如果切断针头 就切断了麻醉剂
the kid goes into shock --
孩子就会休克
end of story.
一切就玩完了
The -- the morphine drip is a bridge.
吗♥啡♥点滴就是一个过渡
That's right.
没错
That's the idea,anyway.
反正 这就是我的想法
And all opiates basically affect
所有的麻醉剂基本影响的
the same brain receptors.
都是同样的脑受体
So then I thought,pump the kid full of morphine...
所以我就设想 如果在我们取下脊甲之前
before we cut off the harness.
给孩子注射大剂量吗♥啡♥
Then,once he's stable,
那么 一旦他之后稳定下来
you walk back the dosage,
再减少剂量
bring him in for a soft landing.
让他来个软着陆
Okay. Take it away.
好了 拿开它
Okay. Blood pressure?
好 血压多少
Still 110/70.
还是70到110
Okay. That's what I like to hear.
好的 如我所愿
Once the needles penetrate the spine,
一旦针头渗透进入脊柱
They soften and grow roots.
它们就开始软化并扎根
They become part of the host's nervous system.
变成宿主神经系统的一部分
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Oh,you know,
你知道的
Some sort of nano-engineering or something.
某些纳米工程之类的
I mean,they look like needles,
我意思是 它们看起来像针头
but they behave more like living tissue.
但它们更像是活体组织
It's fascinating,actually.
说真的 这很吸引人
And that means if they wear the harness long enough...
就是说 如果他们被脊甲化时间够长的话
the kid and the harness become one.
孩子和脊甲就会融为一体
Doctor! I got it,I got it.
大夫 我来吧 我来吧
Come on! Do something!
快啊 救救他
Get him out of here,will you?
把他带出去 行吗
Come on,Mike.
走吧 迈克
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
It's all right. I was actually expecting that.
挺好的 正是我预计的效果
Who's there?!
什么人
Dad.
爸
Hal?
哈尔
Dad. Oh.
爸
I got you. I got you.
有我在 有我在
What happened? Where's Karen?
怎么了 凯伦呢
You drove away.
你们的车刚一开走
Then the Mechs stunned us.
我们就被械甲怪打晕了
Then,when I woke up...
然后 等我醒过来
they were taking Karen to the Skitters.
他们正押着凯伦去迅猎兽那
She's a prisoner?
她被俘虏了吗
You left.
你先跑了
No. No,no. No.
没 没 我没有
One of those harnessed kids was Mike's son.
迈克的儿子也是被脊甲化的孩子之一
He saw him,and he just...
迈克看见他儿子 然后...
he just grabbed him.
把孩子抢了回来
If I didn't hit the explosive,
我要是不引爆♥炸♥弹
they both would've been killed.
他俩都得死
And I got knocked out.
然后我被炸晕了
Otherwise,I wouldn't have left.
不然我肯定不会弃你而去
I wouldn't have left. I'm so sorry.
绝对不会的 真对不起
I'm just glad you came back.
你能回来我真高兴
I'm just glad that you're alive.
你还活着我也很高兴
Dad...
爸...
they killed those kids.
他们把那些孩子都杀了
Wait a minute. What kids?
等等 哪些孩子
Ben?!
有本吗
No,no,not Ben.
不是 没有本
What kids? Not Ben.
哪些孩子 本没事儿
The other group.
是另一小队
The ones with Mike's son.
是迈克儿子所在的那帮
Yeah. I don't know why,but...
对 我也不知道为什么 但是
the Skitter made the Mech kill them,
迅猎兽让械甲怪把他们都杀了
and they let me go.
然后它们放我走了
They let you go?
他们把你放了吗
Yeah,it was like they wanted me to see it.
对 就好像它们故意让我见证的
And then -- they killed them,
接着 它们杀了孩子们
and they let me go.
然后释放了我
The Nazis sometimes
二战时期
did that with allied prisoners of war.
纳粹有时对同盟国战俘也用这招
To send a message --
让俘虏去捎个口信
take one,and we'll kill the rest.
若救走一个 我们就杀光余下的
That's why they left you alive.
所以它们才放了你一马
You're the messenger.
你就是那个捎口信的
That means we can't just take one kid.
看来我们不能只救一个孩子
No,no. When we come back,we take them all.
对 等再次出击 要全数救出
If it was up to me,we'd kill the damn thing now.
要我说 应该现在就杀了这狗♥杂♥种♥
Yeah,let's do that.
是啊 动手吧
Nope.
不行
We've never had a live Skitter before.
以前从没活捉过迅猎兽
Nobody's ever had one that I know of.
据我所知是没有
And if we're gonna beat these things,Weaver,
要想打败这些生物 韦弗
We damn sure need to understand them.
肯定得了解他们
Tom handled this one
汤姆用一把短筒猎枪
with a sawed-off shotgun and a flashlight.
和一个手电筒把这杂种拿下了
What more is there to understand?
还有什么需要了解的
That'll be Dr. Harris' call.
哈里斯医生说了算
Dr. Harris?
哈里斯医生
I thought he was leaving with you tonight.
我还以为他今晚跟你一起走
Nope. Change of plans.
不走了 计划有变
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表