剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I think I see somebody with them.
有人跟它们在一起
Something's got their attention.
什么事引起它们的注意了
To the right.
去右边了
What is that?
那是什么
Whoa. What the...
我的天...
What the hell, man?
那是什么玩意
Who do you think they are?
你觉得是什么
I don't know.
不知道
That was close. Let's get back to the bikes.
真险啊 回到摩托车那里吧
I used to drive in this neighborhood every day.
我以前经常在这一带转悠
We had a place in Allston, just off Royal,
我的房♥子在奥斯顿 离皇家大街不远
right across the river.
过了河就是
First these Skitters and Mechs,
先是迅猎兽和械甲怪
and now these humanoid things.
现在又是人形生物
Do you think they're anything like us?
你觉得跟我们有相似之处吗
No, not like us.
没有
Within any military hierarchy,
任何军事组织中
you've got troops in the field, and then you've got command.
都要有前线部队 以及指挥
And up until this point,
基于这一点
we've assumed that the Skitters were command.
我们一直认为迅猎兽是指挥者
Maybe we were wrong.
也许我们错了
Even if we were, it doesn't change anything.
即使错了 也改变不了什么
Not tactically, but what worries me
至少战术不会变 最让我担心的是
is that this is the first time we've seen them.
这是我们第一次见到它们
Why is that a problem?
那有什么问题
Could mean they were hanging back,
也许它们曾暗中潜伏
waiting until it was safe before showing themselves.
直到时机成熟才现身
They think that they've already won.
它们认为自己已经赢了
Hey, dad. I see it.
老爸 我看到了
If they're following us,
如果它们在跟踪我们
we're gonna take them right back to the 2nd Mass.
我们得把它们带回第二团去
On me.
听我指挥
Go on, get out of here,
快走 离开这里
before I blow your damn heads off!
否则我让你们脑袋开花
W're not gonna hurt you!
我们不会伤害你的
Yeah, well, that's what they all say.
对 他们都这么说
How do I know you're not with them?
我怎么知道你们是不是一伙的
Do we look like Skitters?!
我们长得像迅猎兽吗
You know, it's not spacemen that bother me.
我说的不是外星人
It's the human trash that are tearing up this city,
是那些在城里横行的人类垃圾
stealing everything that's not nailed down!
能拿走的东西他们都不放过
We're with the resistance!
我们是抵抗军
We could help you!
我们能帮你
Help, I don't need.
帮助就免了
You want to talk? Let's talk.
你们想谈谈 那就谈谈
I'm Tom Mason.
汤姆·梅森
That's my son Hal and our commanding officer, Captain Weaver.
这是我儿子哈尔 以及指挥官韦弗上尉
Sonja. Sonja Renken.
桑尼娅 桑尼娅·瑞肯
This would go a whole lot smoother if you'd lower your weapon.
如果你把枪放下 咱们的气氛就融洽多了
Well, I have to admit,
我得承认
you don't seem like those others.
你们跟其他人不太一样
Others? How long you been out here?
其他人 你在这里有多久了
I never left.
我就没离开过
You can come in if you'd like.
你们可以进来
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间陪她聊天
Well, if it's spacemen you want,
如果你们想找外星人
I've been keeping my eye on them, too.
我也一直在盯着它们
Just around the corner. 2740.
就在拐角处 2740号♥
First floor, apartment 1B.
一楼 房♥间号♥1B
Thank you.
谢谢
Doesn't seem right, just leaving her here.
把她自己留在这里不太好吧
Our mission has to take priority, and this could be a trap.
我们要以任务为重 而这可能是个陷阱
Or an opportunity.
也可能是个机会
Porter sends us after information on the structure.
波特让我们侦查外星基地
This woman's been living next to it for months.
这女人住在它旁边好几个月
Or she might just be some crazy woman, living by herself.
也许她就是一个独居的疯女人
She survived the invasion,
她在入侵时活下来了
got the drop on three fighters.
三个战士从天而降
We should all be so crazy.
我们都应该疯狂一些
All right.
好吧
You and Hal go in, watch yourselves.
你和哈尔进去 千万小心
If the building's clear, find out what she knows.
如果建筑没危险 就看看她都知道什么
What about you?
那你呢
I'll stand watch.
我放哨
I see any incoming, I'll fire a warning shot.
有敌人来了 我就鸣枪警告你们
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Where's the sense of style, stagecraft?
有没有审美和技巧啊
What do you want?
你找什么
Mm, I-I left my backpack.
我的背包落在这里了
How do you know so much about bombs anyway?
你怎么会了解这么多关于炸♥弹♥的知识
Did you go to school?
你上过学吗
Yeah. I did the four-year program at Cochran Correctional.
对 我在科克兰劳♥教♥所待了四年
You know, your old man finds out you're hanging with me,
一旦你老爸发现你跟我混在一起
you're liable to discover the true meaning
你就会真正明白
of the word "corporal punishment,"
"体罚"这个词的含义了
After he shoots me.
之前他会先打死我
I know. He told me to stay away.
我知道 他告诉我离你远点
Don't worry, kid.
别担心 孩子
Old sparky here is as dead as dead gets.
这个会放电的家伙已经死翘翘了
It still scares me.
我还是害怕
Yeah? Why?
是吗 为什么
Because they kill people.
因为它们杀人
Kid, a lot of things kill people.
孩子 很多东西都杀人
Not like this.
跟这个不一样
I still have nightmares about them --
我还是因为它们抓走了本
taking away Ben or hurting mom.
害死了妈妈做恶梦
I want to be brave --
我想变得勇敢
like dad and Hal... lke you.
就像老爸 哈尔 还有你
But I'm scared all the time.
但我一直都很害怕
It ain't the boogeyman, kid.
它们不是恶鬼 孩子
It's just a pile of rock-'em, sock-'em junk.
就是一群纸老虎
Look.
看
It's got gears, bearings, servos --
它们有齿轮传动 轴承 伺服器
I wouldn't be surprised if there's a "Made in Japan"
如果它们上边镶着"日本制♥造♥"的标牌
sticker in there.
我一点都不惊讶
This...
这个...
this is interesting.
这个有意思
What is it?
这是什么
It's a Mech bullet.
械甲怪的子弹
It looks like ours.
和我们的一样
It is. .44 caliber.
点44口径子弹
That these scaly maggots, they go around,
那些低等怪物 为了这种弹♥药♥
they raid all the military ammo dumps worldwide for the shells,
一定是搜刮了世界各地的军♥火♥废料库
then they convert'em for their RoboCops.
然后把它们加工成了"机械战警"的子弹
Turns out our alien friends are big on recycling.
原来我们的外星朋友喜欢废物利用
The slug -- now, that's the interesting part.
这子弹很有意思
It's made out of Mech-metal.
和械甲怪的金属成分一样
It's kind of like the depleted uranium the army uses
像是军用反坦克穿甲弹中
for tank busters, only way nastier.
使用的贫铀 只是更加棘手
I wish we could use these against them.
我希望能用这个来对抗它们
Out of the mouths of babes.
不知天高地厚的小鬼
We got lucky.
我们有口福了
They found some Froot Loops still in the plastic.
他们在塑料堆里找到了些果脆圈
I love that sugar rush.
我爱吃甜品大餐
It bothers you, doesn't it?
那让你很不安 是吗
The way they're looking at us.
他们看我们的神色
I try not to think about it.
我尽量不去想
They don't understand yet...
他们现在还不明白...
but they will.
但以后会的
I know you must be hurting after what happened to your dad,
想必你父亲的事对你的打击很大
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表