剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
That's too bad.
那就太糟了
I was hoping we could use it
我还指望
like an early-warning detection system.
把这玩意儿当成预警系统
I know. There's got to be some use for it.
我知道 这玩意儿肯定有用
You see, these components are from the 1940s,
这些零件都是上世纪四十年代的
and, I mean, what you're talking about,
至于你刚才说的
we're just not there yet.
我们只是还没找到突破点
Well, if there are sentries,
如果那里有哨兵
maybe you should wait and get Ben later.
你们还是等等再去救本吧
No. No, no, no. We can't wait any longer.
不不 不能再等了
Got to trust your instincts, Tom.
汤姆 相信自己的直觉
A lot more reliable than technology.
那比科技可靠多了
Oh, well, keep your best man on it.
明白 让小家伙好好干
Captain Weaver. What can I do for you?
韦弗上尉 有什么可以效劳的吗
Are you saying we can't play music?
连音乐也不让听吗
You can play whatever you want.
听什么都行
Just not this.
就这个不行
You guys belong at medieval times.
你们来自中世纪吧
We're going to get Ben.
我们要去救本
Got to kill a Skitter without making any noise.
还得神不知鬼不觉地杀死迅猎兽
These things only give you one shot.
必须一击毙命
Let's keep at it.
我们继续练吧
You got any pointers?
有何高见
All right.
要这样
You feel that?
感觉到了吗
Okay.
好了
There.
瞄准那里
And it's a slow, steady pull on the trigger,
扣扳机 要慢 要稳
And the kick comes from the front.
弩前面有后座力
Here's another idea --
还有一招
make sure you're close.
你离靶子近点儿
Ben's at the hospital, right?
本还在医院吗
Franklin Pierce Memorial off Route 2?
2号♥公路边的富兰克林·皮尔斯纪念医院
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, I know that place.
那地方我熟悉
My aunt was there for a long time,
我姑姑在那里住过很长时间
so I used to visit her.
我以前经常去看她
Are you going through the rear door?
你们打算从后门进
Through the ambulance bay.
救护车通道
No, you want to go through the E.R. and then turn left.
不 最好从急诊室进 然后左转
It'll take you to the main corridor.
就到主通道了
Can you show me on this map?
能在地图上指一下吗
You better hurry. Soup's going fast.
最好快点 汤快分完了
Yeah, not fast enough.
年纪大了 动作慢
I, uh, wanted to talk to you, sweetheart.
我有话想跟你说 亲爱的
It's a "sweetheart" talk?
叙旧吗
That's a new sound.
这声音倒从没听过
Change your mind? Ready for Dr. Glass' chat?
改主意了 想和格拉斯医生谈谈吗
Rapid blinking.
眨眼速度加快
You remember that time in Lake Huntington
还记得那次在亨廷顿湖玩
when Sam was in the boat, I caught the fish,
山姆坐在船上 我钓到一条鱼
but as soon as I pulled the hook out of its mouth,
但刚把钩从鱼嘴里拿出来
I-it swam away, and --
它就游走了 然后...
Uncle Scott, just stop.
斯科特叔叔 别说了
Kate and I spent a long time
有一天凯特和我
looking at that bulletin board the other day.
在公告板前面看了好长时间
And tomorrow we are going to put up something for Sam --
我们打算明天为山姆做点什么
I'm thinking maybe something from that weekend.
我想 或许从周末就开始
Maybe draw that fish.
或许可以画出那条鱼
We want you to come with us.
我们希望你也来
No. Okay. Okay.
不去 好吧
Fine.
算了
No, I understand.
我能理解
You can't go on like this forever.
你不能这样逃避一辈子
I can.
我能
No! No!
不 不
Get a guard! We need to shoot it!
快叫守卫 用枪射它
He's dead.
他死了
Get a runner out to Porter. He won't be happy.
叫人通知波特 他心里肯定不爽
We need to form a burial detail.
我们要筹备个葬礼
And we need to kill it -- now.
而且 要马上把它杀了
Porter wouldn't want that.
波特不会同意的
Dr. Glass...
格拉斯医生
when the civilians find out about this,
如果这事让平民知道了
they are going to panic,
他们会陷入恐慌
and in this case, I cannot blame them.
假若这样 我也不好责备他们
We never should have had this thing here in the first place!
起初就不应该把这东西放在这儿
We have it here for a reason, and that reason is still valid.
它在这儿是有原因的 现在依然明确
Studying them is our best chance
研究它们是了解
at figuring out how to stop them.
如何阻止它们的最好方法
And I was making progress.
我已经有了些进展
I'll tell you what-- I will give you 24 hours
丑话说在前面 给你24小时
to learn whatever there is left to learn from that thing,
研究这东西 看看还能发现什么
and then I am coming to kill it myself.
然后我会亲手宰了它
How you feeling?
感觉如何
You're Hal.
你是哈尔吧
Yeah.
是的
You're not gonna eat that?
你不吃饭吗
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
That's a little uncommon around here.
你这种回答在这儿可真少见
So, uh...
那么...
what's it like-- being with them?
和它们待在一起感觉如何
Are you, like, with them all the time?
它们一直盯着你吗
We stayed together.
我们待在一起
All right.
这样啊
What if you had to take a piss or something
如果半夜想要尿尿
in the middle of the night?
怎么办
You went.
想去就去
Okay.
好吧
What about those harnesses??
那这些脊甲呢
You know, they ever, um...
它们...
like, break or anything?
折断过吗
You know, I mean, like...
我的意思是...
is that how they knew that you were one of them?
它们辨认你们受不受控制
Is it because of the harness?
是通过脊甲吗
They're not like that.
不是那样的
You know, my brother
你知道 我弟弟
is in that hospital.
在那家医院里
That's where you were, right?
你也曾待在哪里 对吗
Now, do they have any sentries in the hall--
大厅里有没有哨兵
You're going to try and get him, aren't you?
你打算去救他 是吗
Yeah.
是的
They'll kill you all.
你们全都会被杀死的
Margaret, hey. I wanted to ask you --
玛格丽特 我想问你
We're having a baby shower for Sarah tomorrow night,and --
明晚要为莎拉举办一场宝宝派对
Did you get in a fight or something?
你和人打架了吗
Oh, no, I had to clean out and re-stitch
没有 今早帮一位妇女
an infected wound this morning.
清洗了感染的伤口 并缝合
You a doctor?
你是医生
I was in med school.
我在医学院念过书
But I'm inviting you to the baby shower tonight.
话说今晚我想请你去参加宝宝派对
For Sarah. Yeah. I just met her. I'll pass.
我才刚认识莎拉 算了吧
I think Sarah would really like it if you came. Yeah, well...
你去莎拉会很高兴的 是啊...
I'm a little busy with this whole war thing, but --
战争忙得我不可开交 但是
you're leaking.
东西要掉了
You know, it wasn't easy for me at first, either --
一开始我也难以接受
Settling into a new community.
融入一个新的团体
A community, huh? That's a pretty fancy name
团体 一群老人外加拿着枪的老师
for a bunch of old people and teachers with guns.
这名字还真花哨
I know that your last place wasn't one.
我知道你之前待的地方不怎么样
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表