剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I'm also giving you Tom as your second-in-command.
我任命汤姆做你的副官
You move west, go to ground somewhere around Acton.
你们向西进发 在阿克顿附近隐蔽起来
What do we do when they start picking up groups of 300?
当他们开始搜捕三百人的队伍时 我们又该怎么办
Then we break up into smaller units
那就拆分成更小的队伍
and we continue, Weaver.
继续逃亡 韦弗
Till it's armies of one
等到他们开始搜捕个体时
and they start picking us off individually?
拆成一个人的军队吗
Is that how we do it?
这样可行吗
Listen, if you've got a better idea,
听着 如果你有更好的计划
I'd damn sure like to hear it.
我倒是愿意洗耳恭听
Oh, I have a better idea.
我是有更好的计划
We got a chance right now.
现在还有机会
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
这正是我想告诉你的
We're facing a galaxy.
我们面对的是星际战争
Now, I don't know
我不知道
how many Skitters and Mechs the bastards left,
现在还有多少迅猎兽和械甲怪
but it's a hell of a lot less than it was
但当母舰回来之时
and a hell of a lot less than it'll be
他们人数到底会多还是会少
when the mother ships come back, and they will.
我们不得而知 总之会回来的
We cannot fight these things
我们不能和这些东西正面作战
unless we know how.
除非知道如何消灭他们
I know how. No, you don't.
我知道怎么做 你不知道
Nobody knows how, and that's the problem.
没人知道 这才是问题所在
That's the reason we're gonna split up,
所以我们分散行动
we're gonna run, we're gonna hide,
我们要撤 要躲
and we're gonna survive.
那样才能活下来
Now, all the food stores have been marked on your maps.
你们的地图上已标明了所有的食品店
As of last week's recon, they were all intact and secure.
根据上周侦查报告 店铺尚未被破坏
I'm gonna have the med and science people with me.
医护人员和研究人员跟我走
They're still working on the harness situation.
继续研究如何破除脊甲化
Lost two more kids this morning
今早又有两名孩子失踪
trying to get the damn things off.
不能再这样下去了
Now, that's it.
任务分派结束
Any questions?
还有问题吗
No, sir.
没了 长官
Get back to your people. We move out in the morning.
各自归队 一早出发
I'll let you know the exact time.
具体时间我再通知你们
Jim, I think you're making a mistake
吉姆 你把平民放在韦弗队伍里
to give Weaver noncombatants... I do.
我认为是个错误
Listen, it had to be Weaver.
听着 必须由韦弗来统领
He's got eight years active army,
他现役军人干了八年
he's got six years reserve,
预备役干了六年
and I saw him operate in Desert Storm.
我见过他在"沙漠风暴"中的表现
You, on the other hand, Professor Mason,
而梅森教授你 另有所长
have read a lot of books.
你博览群书
Hey, I'm not asking...
我不是想要求升...
Now, I grant you
我承认
that a great deal of those books were military history,
你非常了解军事历史
but I had to go with Weaver.
但我还是得任命韦弗为指挥官
Understood.
明白
There's a reason why you are his second-in-command.
我任命你为他的副官是有原因的
You do whatever you've got to do
你要竭尽所能
to defend those civilians.
保护那些平民
I understand.
我明白
Good.
很好
And good luck.
祝你好运
Yeah.
好
It's not over, Tom.
一切还没结束 汤姆
Okay, so, these guys from the 5th Mass,
这些来自第五团的家伙
okay, down in Dorchester
驻扎在多尔切斯特
Uh, out of ammo,
没弹♥药♥了
except for, what, these two bullets
老式点45手♥枪♥的弹夹里
in a clip in an old .45 Automatic?
就剩了两发子弹
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Right?
是啊 是啊
What then? Yeah, come on. What happened?
接着呢 快说吧 发生什么了
Okay, so, the guy,
那家伙
you know, he stands there like bait, right?
他站在那里 就像个诱饵
Skitter moved in.
然后迅猎兽进来了
Right. Other guy from behind the dumpster...
另一个躲在大垃圾箱后的人...
head shot, point-blank range.
直接近距离爆头
You're dead. Dead.
你就翘辫子了
That's one way to do it.
这倒是一个办法
I'd do it like that.
我就喜欢这样
Man, you would wet yourself.
得了吧 你不尿裤子才怪
Fine, long as I get that head shot in.
不信的话 哪天老子秀给你看
All right, man. All right, man.
行了 行了
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
That thing hasn't moved since yesterday.
那玩意儿从昨天起就没动过
I was just wondering how to get at it.
我在想怎样才能接近它
You know, find my way inside, head upstairs,
怎么溜进去 跑到顶楼
find the lizard in charge, and just kick some alien ass.
找到那怪物总指挥 打得他们屁滚尿流
Personally, I like the idea
我还是喜欢
of seven or eight truckloads of C-4
七八辆满载C4炸♥药♥的卡车
driven in simultaneously from different directions. Mm-hmm.
从四面八方同时闯进去
Maybe a couple coming in on boats across the harbor.
或是用船从水路攻入
Boom. Yeah.
那才爽啊 是啊
How do the drivers get out of there?
那司机们怎么离开呢
No, no, no, no.
不对 不对
You got it all wrong.
你们都错了
Outside of that thing's gonna be like a fortress.
这玩意儿外观像个碉堡
You need to get inside -- a Trojan horse.
你们得用"特洛伊木马"的方法
Or, like the World War I sappers,
或者像一战时的工兵
tunnel underneath it,
从底部挖隧♥道♥
plant the biggest pile of TNT you've ever seen
在它的正下方
right under the center of it.
埋上数百吨♥TNT炸♥药♥
Or like the Romans at Pontus, when they were --
或者像罗马人在本都时 当他们...
There you go, professor.
你又开始说教了 教授
Professor kick-ass!
教授威武
Yeah, well, tomorrow, we kick ass...
好吧 明天 或者后天
or maybe the day after tomorrow.
我们去痛扁他们
All right, for now,
好了 现在
let's get that .50 squared away, get some sleep.
收好点50机♥枪♥ 先睡会儿吧
We move out in the morning.
我们一早就出发
Think that'd work -- heading underground?
你觉得 从地下进攻会成功吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, it has throughout history.
当然 历史上有诸多先例
Alexander leading the Macedonians.
亚历山大率领的马其顿大军就是例子
What?
怎么了
I don't know.
不好说
You think, dad,
老爸
maybe you could, uh, ease up on the history lessons --
能不能别像上历史课一样
With the guys around, at least.
至少他们在的时候别这样
Got it. All right.
知道了
Sure, the 250's faster, but it's just lousy off-road.
250CC排量的是要快些 但噪音太大了
Little 175's better for scouting,
175CC更适合侦查
but it's so damn loud.
但噪音也很大
Well, Scott thinks he can rig up some sort of muffler for it,
斯科特说他能装个消音器上去
and maybe the... Thought you might be hungry.
那说不定... 你饿了吧
Yeah, I was worried about you.
我一直在担心你
Oh, really wasn't that bad.
情况其实没那么糟
Glad you're okay.
你没事就好
Yeah.
真没事
"I'm glad you're okay."
"你没事就好"
How long?
还有多久
Just finishing up.
马上就好
We got most of the stretcher cases off already.
大部分需要担架的伤员已经安排好了
You're good.
干得漂亮
For a pediatrician.
对儿科医生就降低标准吗
For any doctor.
对任何医生来说都不容易
Practice makes perfect.
熟能生巧嘛
There is a silver lining in all of this.
真的是 塞翁失马焉知非福啊
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表