剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
With you? Yeah.
跟你先走 是的
Be safer at the farm, and if you do have to engage,
在农场安全些 如果你们真要开战
you won't have to worry about the kids.
至少就不用担心孩子们了
After the 3rd rendezvouses with you here,
你们在第三个集♥合♥点汇合后
you're to meet us there, and...
一起去那儿找我们
...we'll just find everybody a new place to live.
我们会给大家安排好新的容身之处
I hear what you're saying, and I appreciate the threat,
听完你说的 我很感激你的"危言"
but I'm not ready to give my kids up.
但我不会让我儿子跟你走
I'm just conveying the order.
我只是过来传话的
All right. Mike, we need to double up on perimeter security.
好了 迈克 我们得加强周边的安全
Dai --
戴
Bike recon. On it.
骑车侦察 那我走了
You need to talk to the parents,
你得和家长们谈谈
start preparing them, just in case.
让他们有所准备 以防万一
I don't think anybody's gonna go for this.
我觉得没人会同意这么做
I'm not dragging anybody's kid away yet.
我现在不会强迫孩子离开
But if our patrols tell us an attack is imminent,
但如果巡逻队发现它们就要打过来了
a head start could save lives.
提前准备可以拯救不少人
You might try explaining that to these people.
你把这点跟他们解释清楚
I'm not exactly impartial.
我做不到绝对的公正
Which is exactly why you're the right one to do it.
所以我派你去跟他们说
I'll go out five miles.
我去方圆五英里巡逻
Two shots, means friendliness.
开两枪 就说明安全
Three shots. Not so friendly.
开三枪 就说明有危险
Good luck!
祝你好运
Okay, the rest of you guys, you know the drill,
好了 剩下的人 你们都知道这个决定了
so spread the word.
通知大家去吧
We need to prepare for a potential fast evacuation.
可能要迅速撤离 要准备一下才行
Let's load the vehicles with water, ammunition, provisions --
我们先把水 军♥火♥ 供给
anything we can't carry ourselves.
和其它不方便携带的物品搬上车
W-what's this about an order
这和把我们的孩子先送走
to send our kids out ahead of us? A precaution.
这条命令有什么关系 只是以防万一
Yeah, that hasn't been decided.
这点还没有最终决定
Well, maybe somebody should decide it? Meaning what?
应该要有人来决定吧 什么意思
I'm just saying there's another side to this.
我是说这样安排也有坏处
And the Skitters want kids, right?
迅猎兽不是想要孩子吗
Now our kids are a problem?
现在我们的孩子成了负担吗
Look, they're targets. We know that.
听着 谁都知道他们是目标
No, we're all targets.
不 我们都是目标
Look...
听着...
if you want to make this about something else, go ahead.
如果你们想改变计划 那就继续吧
All right, but this man lost his entire unit,
这个人失去了整个队伍
and they're coming for us next.
而且它们接下来就会打我们
Maybe. Or the 3rd Massachusetts is gonna show up,
有可能 但马萨诸塞州第三团也可能会出现
and we're all gonna walk out of here together.
然后我们一起离开这里
I hope so, all right?
希望如此
Because luck has been in real short supply recently.
因为最近走运都成了一种奢望
Hey, dad. Pardon me.
老爸 我离开一下
People look pretty afraid about this attack.
人们都很惧怕这次袭击
Comments like that don't help. Yeah.
说这种话可帮不上忙 对
We've got enough to worry about without scaring ourselves.
我们担心的事够多了 别自己吓自己
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吧 是的
Let's get started on the barricades!
我们快去搭建街垒吧
Here. Make sure Sarah remembers to take one every day.
给 记得让莎拉每天吃一片
I think she can handle it.
我觉得她会好起来的
She's a good kid.
她人还不错
She just picked a hell of a time
只是刚好在怀胎九月时
to be nine month's pregnant.
碰上了艰难时期
Well, it could be worse.
还可能更糟
Could be twins.
说不定是双胞胎
So you two are good friends now?
你俩现在是朋友了
Wouldn't go that far.
还谈不上
She could have come to the clinic herself,
她应该自己来诊所的
but, you know, the way things are heating up,
但你知道 人们被逼急了的后果
I just...
我只是...
you know, she's already on edge.
她已经坐立不安了
I figured she didn't need to see you like this.
我想她这种情况不需要见你
I heard you fought back.
我听说你反击了
For all the good I did.
我只能做到这样了
Well, at least you tried.
至少你尽力了
You know, when you take it lying down,
要是你不作反抗
it does something to your head.
心里就会留下♥阴♥影
It's really hard to come back from that.
很难从中恢复过来
Trust me.
相信我
Hang on to that.
把枪收好
Oh, n-no.
不要
You'll feel better just knowing it's around.
身边有枪会让你踏实些
And if it conflicts with some Hippocratic Oath,
要是这和希波克拉底誓言有冲突
Why don't you just stitch the bad guy up after you blast them?
你可以先重伤坏人 再救他们
It's pretty much just point and shoot,
瞄准然后射击 就可以了
but if you need a lesson, I'm around.
如果你想学 我随时奉陪
98, 99, 100,
98 99 100
101, 102.
101 102
You just did 102 pushups! I did?
你刚刚做了102个俯卧撑 是吗
Guys, enough. I've got night sentry duty.
别闹了 我还得放夜哨
Kind of gross, huh?
有点恶心吧
Some of the other kids you were with
和你在一起的那些孩子
said that their spikes are going away.
说他们的刺钉都消失了
I know. Mine aren't.
我知道 但我的不会
Maybe it's 'cause the others weren't there
可能是因为他们没有我和里克
as long as me and Rick.
在那里的时间长
Do they still hurt?
还痛吗
At first. Not so much now.
开始有点痛 现在好多了
Sometimes I forget they're even there,
我有时会忘了背上还有刺钉
then I lean the wrong way or bend into something.
就靠错了地方 或者随便躺到哪里
Can I touch one?
我能摸吗
Sure?
能吧
Are you okay?!
你没事吧
You jerk! That wasn't funny!
你这混♥蛋♥ 一点都不好玩
Sorry, sorry. I couldn't help myself.
不好意思 我忍♥不住想逗你
Ben?
本
What was it like... with the Skitters?
和迅猎兽一起是什么感觉
What do you want to know? How they smell?
你想知道什么 它们有什么气味吗
No, I'm serious!
不 我很认真的
Did they talk to you?
它们和你说过话吗
Not like you think it was --
不是你想的那样
you don't exactly have your own thoughts when you're with them.
和他们在一起时 你没有自己的思想
It's not like you're thinking.
你并不是在思考
At least not the way you normally do, so...
至少不像你平常那样思考 所以...
it's more like someone's thinking with you.
就像是有人和你一起思考
Um, remember when we went camping with dad
还记得我们和老爸去露营
and you weren't feeling well?
但你不舒服那次吗
You were hungry and you were thirsty and your stomach hurt.
你又饿又渴 还胃疼
Imagine if dad knew everything you wanted
想想要是老爸在你开口之前
before you even asked for it.
就知道你想要什么
You must have been scared.
你肯定吓坏了
When they first caught me,
刚开始 他们抓住我时
I was never more afraid in my entire life.
我感到前所未有的恐惧
But after the harness, it wasn't so bad.
但被脊甲化之后 就没那么糟了
Did you miss us?
你想我们吗
I don't know.
我不知道
In some bizarro alien way,
在某种奇怪的外星人的角度来看
I think the Skitters actually cared about us, you know?
我觉得迅猎兽相当关心我们
They weren't monsters.
它们不是怪物
They were our family.
而是我们的家人
I know it sounds weird, but...
我知道听起来很怪 但...
sometimes I still miss that.
有时我还挺怀念这些的
You know, I'm not sure what scares me more sometimes --
我有时候都不知道谁更让我害怕
Weaver or the Skitters.
韦弗还是迅猎兽
He's a hard man to like, but he is trying to protect us.
他并不讨人喜欢 但他在努力保护我们
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表