剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
You're gonna have him for the next three weeks.
接下来三周他都任你调遣
I want somebody with a background in physiology and anatomy
我需要有生理学和解剖学知识的人
to study this damn thing.
来研究这狗♥杂♥种♥
And we'll always have flashlights and shotguns.
而且手电筒和机关枪要多少有多少
Well,don't everybody thank me at once.
同志们不用马上感谢我
Well,it's good. Isn't it?
挺好吃的 是吧
It's not bad,considering...
不算难吃 考虑前提的话
Considering what?
考虑什么前提
Who made it.
出自谁之手呗
Well,line up,everybody!
大家来排队了
Gonna have some?
来点儿吗
Serve them first.
先给他们吧
Looks like you might be of some use to the 2nd Mass.
看来你在第二团还真能派上点用场
Yeah? We'll give it a week.
是吗 试用你一周
Does that mean I don't have to be,uh,locked up anymore?
那我是不是就不用关禁闭了
It does not. Lock him up.
没门 把他关起来
All right. Come on,Pope.
好了 来吧 珀普
You're not gonna regret it!
给我自♥由♥保你无悔啊
I already regret it.
我现在就后悔了
Yeah,yeah.
行 行
How is he?
他怎么样了
He's stable.
情况稳定
So it works.
那就说明有效了
It seems to. Are you okay?
好像是 你还好吗
Yeah. Hey,Tom.
挺好 汤姆
Looks like he's gonna be okay.
看来他会好起来的
I'm praying.
我祈祷着呢
Keep an eye on him while I step out?
我不在的时候帮我看着他好吗
Of course.
没问题
Why don't you sit down,let me take a look at you?
不如你坐下 我帮你检查检查
How did it go?
怎么样了
Hal's okay.
哈尔还好
But they captured Karen.
但是它们抓了凯伦
Oh,no.
太不幸了
Lord.
上帝啊
How's he taking it?
他现在还好吗
He blames himself.
他十分自责
I'm so sorry. Yeah.
我很抱歉 没什么
Now we know,right?
现在我们终于知道了 对吧
I mean,now we know...
我们终于知道
that we can take these things off
我们可以把那东西取下来
and it doesn't have to kill them,right?
而且完全不会伤及性命 对吗
Harris knows what he's doing?
哈里斯知道他现在的情况吧
Yeah. He's great.
知道 手术很成功
Got any idea where I can find him?
知道现在他在哪儿吗
Ah.
是你
I...
我
I got some Scotch.
我找到了一瓶苏格兰威士忌
How's the prisoner?
我们的俘虏怎么样了
Eh,too soon to tell.
现在说还为时过早
Uh,Porter wants me to stick around a little while longer
波特要我再多留一阵子
and make a fuller study of our conquerors.
以便对我们的征服者进行更详尽的研究
Is that what he called them?
他是那样称呼它们的吗
No,that's my word.
不是 是我说的
We're not conquered.
我们没有被征服
Unless we give up.
除非是我们投降
Uh,I got too much respect for your intelligence,Tom,
汤姆 我对你的聪明才智佩服得五体投地
to,uh,take that little display of human vanity seriously.
你竟然还真把那人类的小小虚荣心当真了
Well,maybe I'm not as intelligent as you think I am.
也许我根本没你所想的那么聪明
You know,there are people
你知道吗 有些人
who actually believe
竟然相信
that surviving the first wave of the invasion
能从首次入侵中幸存下来
proves that they're the best of mankind.
就证明他们才是人类中最棒的
Obviously you don't agree?
很显然你不同意
Well...
这个嘛
those people who ran away
那些人东躲西逃
or found the deepest holes to hide in --
或者干脆躲进最深的洞穴里头
They're the survivors.
他们是幸存者
You find something ennobling in that,
你要是能从这种人身上找出些许崇高来
I-I'd love to hear about it.
我愿意洗耳恭听
Is that how you survived?
你就是这样侥幸存活的吗
Running away?
逃之夭夭
Hiding?
东躲西♥藏♥
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
The morning of the attack,
那天早上的遇袭
when you and Rebecca got caught outside,
你和丽蓓卡在外面被困
you ran away and you hid.
你逃跑并躲了起来
And you left her to save yourself.
你就这样让她自生自灭
I mean,I -- look.
听着
She was not with me the morning of the attack.
那天早上遇袭时 她没跟我一起
I told you that.
我早就告诉你了
I know what you told me.
我知道你告诉我了
But when I found her,
但是我找到她的时候
she was still holding onto the duffel bag
她还紧紧抓着那个
full of provisions that you guys had collected,
装满你们收集到的食物的背包
and it was much too heavy for her to carry by herself.
背包给她一个人背 显然太重
And that's how I know you were with her
所以我就知道了 那天早上遇袭时
when the attack started.
你和她是在一起的
Look,Tom...
汤姆 听着
Please.
拜托
I-I-it wasn't premeditated.
我并不是有意抛下她
It was a split-second decision.
那只是一念之差
And II guess I thought... What?
我当时在想... 想什么
What? What?
想什么
Well,I guess I thought that my --
我当时在想我的...
t-the community needed my medical skills.
我们团体还需要我的医术
Man.
见鬼
Well...
好吧
I guess you had to do that,huh?
你非得这样发泄一下 对吗
You guessed right.
你说对了
Well,I understand how guilty you must feel
我能理解你对她不幸遇难
'cause of what happened to her.
会感到万分内疚
What are you talking about?
你这话什么意思
Well,it was your morning,Tom.
毕竟那天早上应该你去 汤姆
Wasn't it?
不是吗
Rebecca told me that you were supposed to go out there
丽蓓卡跟我说 那天早上
looking for food with me that morning.
本该是你和我一起去找食物
But she knew how exhausted you were,
但是她看你太累了
and she couldn't bring herself to wake you up.
实在不忍♥心把你叫醒
She really loved you,Tom.
她太爱你了 汤姆
But it should have been you out there the morning of the attack.
不过那天早上遇袭时本就该是你在那
And not Rebecca.
而非丽蓓卡
You're as responsible for her death as I am --
你和我一样要对她的死负责
maybe more.
也许你的责任更大
And because I'm alive,
而正因为我还活着
you've got a chance to get that harness off your son.
你才有机会把你儿子背上的脊甲卸掉
Rebecca's death may save Ben's life.
丽蓓卡的死或许能救本一命
The Skitters won't win.
迅猎兽是不会赢的
Well,we'll see.
让我们拭目以待吧
And no matter how each of us survived,
还有 无论我们各自是怎么幸存下来的
maybe we owe it to those who didn't...
或许我们都亏欠了那些没能逃过此劫...
to become the best of mankind.
而未能成为人类中最棒的人们
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表