剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Fighters, maybe.
是在保护战士吧
He's had a problem with the civvies from day one.
他从第一天就和我们老百姓过不去
I don't care what's coming,
不管发生什么事
they're not taking my daughter from me.
他们都不能带走我女儿
Get away from that door.
离那门远点
You all right, Doc?
你没事吧 医生
Yeah. I'm -- I'm fine.
我没事
You're all done.
给你绑好了
Just keep it clean,
保持清洁
and I'm gonna check on it in a couple days.
过两天我再检查一下
Thanks.
谢谢
Come on, sweetie.
走吧 宝贝
My turn?
到我了吧
Were you waiting out there?
你一直在等吗
Yeah. You got a sec?
是啊 有空吗
Just.
碰巧有
Stress level in camp's hitting 10.
营地群众的压力已经到极限了
I've seen bumps and cuts -- you name it.
我看了撞伤 割伤 什么伤都有
You all right? You're not sick?
你没事吧 没生病吧
No, no, no. No, I'm fine.
不 我没事
It's just, uh...
只是
You can think of me as your doctor, if you want.
你可以把我当成你的私人医生
Anything you say stays between us.
我会为你保密的
It's Ben.
是关于本
Something's up with him.
他不太对劲儿
You know, I mean,
我是说
I know what all he's been through and everything.
我知道他经历了很多
And it's not that. It's like...
可不是那么回事儿 怎么说呢
He's just not acting like himself.
他不太像过去
Like how?
怎么不像
Like he just did 100 push-ups without breaking a sweat.
比如说 他做了100个俯卧撑却面不改色
I mean, he'd have been lucky to hit 10 before the attack.
以前他能做10个就不错了
We don't know what they had him doing all those months.
我们不清楚他都经历过什么
No, I don't.
的确不知道
It's just, uh...
只是
it's just hard to explain it if you didn't know him before.
只是你不了解从前的他 我很难解释
He was, um...
他以前就是
my bratty little brother.
我烦人的弟弟
You know?
你知道吗
He was my bratty little brother that was twice as smart as me.
烦人的弟弟 却又比我聪明得多
And now...he's like...
而现在 他就像
A grown-up?
一个大人吗
No, he...
不是的 他
a different kid.
变了个人
Green light!
绿灯行
Red light!
红灯停
Green light!
绿灯行
Red light!
红灯停
One of the upsides of losing our electronics --
失去电力的好处之一就是
no video games.
没有烦人的电子游戏了
Got to make do with old-fashioned imagination.
玩传统游戏挺好的
How are you feeling?
你怎么样
You should see the other guy.
有人比我更糟
Sorry that I didn't come by last night.
抱歉昨晚没过来看你
Things got a little crazy.
我忙疯了
I know.
我理解
Oh, I always hated moving.
我讨厌搬家
I don't see Ben.
我没见着本
Well, he's inside someplace.
他在里面吧
Either packing or probably got his nose stuck in a book. Why?
要么在打包要么在看书 怎么了
Well, I'm his doctor.
我是他的医生
Doctors are supposed to follow up.
医生要随时跟进病人情况
How does he seem to you?
在你看来他还好吗
He seems 14, a little shy.
还是那个14岁的孩子 有点害羞
I need you two to help me with the barricade in the back.
你们两个过来后院帮我搭建街垒
I'm glad. Let's get started on that other one, too.
我很高兴 把那边的也弄一下
Yeah, yeah, we're on it.
知道了
What? I'm glad.
你说什么 我说我很高兴
Do you think they can, uh -- do you think we can stop them?
你说这些能阻止那些外星人吗
No, this is all about just slowing them down,
不 只是为了拖住他们
buying us enough time
给我们更多时间
that we can get everybody out through the tunnel.
让整个队伍通过隧♥道♥
Hold that.
帮我拿一下
What about Clayton's offer?
那克莱顿的建议呢
You're thinking about it, aren't you?
你确实在考虑吗
I'm trying not to.
我不想考虑
See, the thing is, I can't figure out
问题是 我搞不清楚
if I'm resisting because I want to protect my kids
我反对是为了保护我的孩子
or if I'm just being selfish
还是因为我太自私
because I want to keep them close.
想把他们留在身边
Tom, if -- if it doesn't feel right...
汤姆 如果你觉得不对
Well, that's what makes this so hard.
所以才这么难决定
I honestly don't know.
我真的不知道
All right, why don't we head over there?
不如我们朝那里进发
How many people have we got to handle perimeter patrols?
防御带巡逻有多少人手
Enough, barely.
刚刚够而已
We were 12 hours on, 12 off.
我们用两班倒
We still couldn't cover all the access points.
可还是照顾不到所有出入要点
What do you need, Jimmy?
有事吗 吉米
I-I want you to put me back in the rotation.
我请求编入轮岗
I heard you talking. You're short-handed.
我听到你们的谈话 现在人手不足
Kid, there's plenty of non-combat work to be done
年轻人 在我们准备好出发前
before we're ready to move.
还有很多活儿要做 不光是打仗
I'm not like all the other kids.
我和其他孩子不一样
Y-you don't need to send me away.
别把我赶走
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
I'll tell you what, Jimmy.
听好了 吉米
Parker's all alone out at south post tonight.
南哨上就帕克一个人
I'm sure he could use some company.
我想他需要帮手
Y-yes, sir.
遵命 长官
He's a good kid.
真是个好孩子
Yeah, and he should be in junior high school
是啊 他本该上着初中
with his arm around a cheerleader,
跟漂亮的拉拉队长约会
not fighting a damn war, but there it is.
而不是在打这该死的仗 可造物弄人
I think I'm gonna go find some more crates.
我再去找些收纳箱来
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
I'm supposed to be the one taking care of you.
本该我来照顾你
Damn it.
该死的
See?
看到没
It's just like that, only a lot louder.
就像这样 只不过更响些
Shouldn't I, I don't know, like, take a stance?
我是不是该 调整站姿
You're not the Terminator, honey.
亲爱的你又不是终结者
You're just looking to protect yourself.
你只需要保护自己
That's it.
就这样
Keep your wrist loose 'cause this sucker's got kick.
手腕放松 这玩意儿可有后座力
Where should I aim?
我瞄哪里
In front of you.
瞄前面就行
Okay.
好
I'm sorry. It's not easy.
抱歉 有点难
I never said it was.
我从没说这容易
At least, not the first time.
至少第一次不容易
Yeah, just imagine that some -- you know,
就想象前面
someone or something is coming at you.
有人朝你冲过来
Imagine that someone you love is about --
想象你所爱的人身陷危险
There you go.
你做到了
It's not bad, right?
没那么差 是不是
Okay. Do it again.
好 再来一次
I never liked guns.
我一直讨厌枪
Neither did I.
我也是
And after a couple months,
可过几个月后
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表