剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
We will,in time. The time is now.
我们会见机行事 现在正是时候
If it were up to me,you wouldn't be going at all.
如果换成我 根本就不会派你去
Our priority has to be winning this war.
我们的当务之急是赢得战争
There are hundreds of people out there with missing kids.
那儿有许多人的孩子都失踪了
We rescue those kids,as many as we can,
我们救出更多孩子
we keep their hope alive.
就会让更多人怀抱希望
We give up on those kids,
如果我们放弃营救孩子
those people are gonna give up hope,too.
他们也会放弃希望
We save a few dozen kids and lose the war,
为了救几个孩子而输掉战争
they're no better off than they were in the harness.
还不如让他们戴着脊甲
Well,they'd die free.
他们可不愿生不如死
I think we're wasting time and resources,
我认为这是在浪费时间和资源
but it's not my call.
但由不得我
That's right. It's mine.
对 我来决定
Just Ben this time.
这次只救本
That's it.
就这么定了
Right.
行
You okay?
你还好吧
Did you know I was due to retire when all this happened?
知道吗 战争爆发之时 我本该退休了
Nothing to look forward to but golf and travel and...
闲来无事打打高尔夫 出去玩玩...
a stack of spy novels on my nightstand.
睡前再读点间谍小说罢了
Listen,Tom...
听着 汤姆...
you go out there and get Ben.
你去把本救回来
But,damn it,be careful.
但一定要多加小心
Hey,buddy.
小子
I'm back.
我回来了
Did you bring Ben?
救回本了吗
No,not this time,but we found him,and he's safe.
这次没救成 但我们找到他了 他很安全
We're gonna go back for him.
我们会把他救回来的
What's the matter?
怎么了
Come on. I can take it.
说吧 我能承受
At school today,
今天在学校里
some kid said that when you take those things off their backs,
有人说 如果把孩子们背上的脊甲取下
the kids die.
他们就会死
Yeah.
是的
Well...
但...
that was before.
那是以前的事了
Before?
什么以前
Before a really smart doctor figured out
现在有个聪明的医生
how to take them off safely.
已经找到安全取下脊甲的方法
What doctor?
哪个医生
He came here today with Colonel Porter.
今天他和波特上校一起来了
He's gonna teach Anne how to do it,too.
他还会教安如何处理
So Ben's gonna be okay?
那本也能治好吗
Hungry?
饿吗
You bet I am.
没错
Here you go.
吃吧
Everybody's got a right to eat.
人人都有吃饭的权利
Thank you.
多谢
You got a problem?
你有病啊
What is this-- Skitter a La King?
这是什么 皇家奶油迅猎兽吗
Chicken and rice.
是鸡肉和米饭
Are you sure?
真的吗
Look,if it's not up to your usual high standards,
听着 如果这伙食达不到你以前的高标准
you'll have to make allowances.
你得体谅一下
We all take turns in the kitchen.
我们都得轮流下厨
Let me guess -- it was your turn.
我猜猜 今天轮到你了吧
First of all,the chicken shouldn't bleed like this.
首先 鸡肉不该有血丝
It's way undercooked.
没煮透
That,and you got enough salt in here
还有 你这盐也放太多了
to give my kid a stroke.
想让我的孩子中风啊
And what is that? What is that -- paprika?
那是什么 红椒吗
Paprika? Nobody puts paprika on chicken.
红椒啊 没人会把红椒放鸡肉里
What are you-- Hungarian?
你是哪儿人 匈牙利人吗
You do realize you're a prisoner,right?
你知道自己是个囚犯吧
Before you grill it,fry it,put it on a barbecue,
把鸡肉放上烤架 烤或煎之前
you poach the chicken first,
你得先煮一下
preferably in some chicken stock
煮的时候 考究点的话
with a little bit of herbs and spices.
就用加有少许香草和香料的高汤
That way,it absorbs all the herbs and all the spices.
这样鸡肉就能汲取香草和香料的精华
And then you can drop it onto a barbecue,
这时你再把鸡肉放到烤架上
you can grill it,put it into a frying pan,
你可以烤 也可以煎
and all that moisture
所有水分
and all that flavor's already cooked into it.
和美味就早已渗入其中
What are you -- a cook?
你干什么的 厨子
Certified culinary arts.
我有厨艺证书
And it's "chef," not "cook."
我是"厨师" 而不是"厨子"
How was the food?
你以前伙食怎样
When I could stomach eating with a bunch of degenerate psychos...
那时我能忍♥受和那帮人♥渣♥一起吃饭
the food wasn't bad.
就是因为伙食还不错
And who prepared it?
是谁掌厨
Pope.
珀普
He said he trained in prison.
他说那是监狱里练出来的
I say we just put him to the test.
我建议让他试试
We already have people who can cook.
我们已经有做饭的了
Yeah,they can cook...
是啊 他们确实能做饭
oatmeal.
只会做燕麦粥
He'll be under guard at all times.
我会派人一直盯着他
You three can go.
你们三位可以走了
Send him in!
带他进来
Yes,sir!
遵命 长官
So,you want to cook?
你想做饭吗
Oh,I'd love to...
我很乐意...
if you had anything to cook with.
不过你得有原材料
He showed me what you got,and what you've got...
他给我看了你们的存货 只有...
are 50 cans of lima beans...
50罐青豆
32 cans of tuna fish,some chicken...
32罐金枪鱼 一点鸡肉
and rice.
还有大米
"Rots" and "rots" of rice.
很烂 很烂的大米
Don't you people know how to scrounge?
你的人连捡破烂都不会吗
You were here for weeks before we came along.
我们来之前你们已经待几周了
What did you eat?
你们吃些什么
We hunted. There wasn't about a dozen of you.
靠打猎 我们人数太多了
Okay? We've got 300!
我们有300人
Maybe you can't hack it Pope!
或许你根本干不了 珀普
I cooked Thanksgiving dinner for three entire cell blocks.
我为整整三个牢区做过感恩节晚餐
That's 170 inmates.
那儿有170名囚犯
If they didn't like my food,I'd lose body parts.
要是不爱吃 他们早就把我大卸八块了
Here's the deal,Pope --
你看这样如何 珀普
the facilities are substandard,the provisions are meager,
这里的厨具不全 存货也不足
and until Scott rigs the burners for propane,
在斯科特弄好丙烷炉之前
you're gonna be cooking on camp stoves.
你还得先用野营炉
Now,if you're not up to it,you just say the word,
你若不能胜任 尽管开口
and we'll put you back in lockup.
我们把你送回牢房♥
I'll do it.
我♥干♥
But for the love of god,
但看在上帝的份上
could somebody please find me some olive oil?
你能派人去找些橄榄油吗
How'd it go?
怎么样
Um,that good news that you mentioned,
你提到过的
it was about the harnesses.
关于脊甲化的的好消息
That's right.
是啊
Have you talked to Porter's guy yet?
你和波特带来的人聊过吗
Briefly.
聊了点
And what do you think?
你觉得怎样呢
Oh,the procedure is simple,to the point of elegance.
过程不难 可以轻松地完成
What about the guy?
他人怎么样
It's just my first impression,
这只是我的第一印象
but he's very smart,very capable,
他很聪明 很能干
and very sure he's the best man for the job.
我敢肯定 他干这活再合适不过了
I suppose he's good-looking,too?
我猜他还很帅
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表