剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I'll be there for them. You know that.
我会好好照顾他们 你知道的
But only until you come back.
不过你回来后我可就交差了
And you will come back,
一定要回来
because your sons need you.
你的儿子们需要你
These people need you.
这些人需要你
Here you go, Mr. Scott.
斯科特先生 给你
Okay.
好
Oh, this must be really messing their heads up.
这个肯定能扰乱它们的攻势
The frequency's still locked in place.
频率还锁定在这个地方
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎样
I just hope they're feeling as crappy as I am.
我只希望它们感觉跟我一样难受
Okay, so, I hooked the antenna leads up to the chassis,
好了 我在底盘上装了天线
which means that this whole car is one big antenna.
也就是说着整辆车就成了一个大天线
You keep the generator full of gas,
把发电机里装满汽油
and, uh, you're good to go.
就可以走了
It might be enough to keep them off of me
我抵达波士顿之前
until I get to the city.
这个可能会阻止它们靠近
What if they change the frequency again?
如果他们又换频率了怎么办
Let's hope that they don't.
那就祈祷它们不要换
Dad, I can do this. I can help you.
爸爸 这个我可以 我能帮你
You already did.
你已经帮过了
So, I drew the route that we took to get down there,
我把过去的路线画出来了
but I wish you'd reconsider...
但我希望你还是考虑一下
or bring me with you.
或者让我一起去
No.
不用
I need to know that you're safe
我要确保你安全
and that you're looking out for your brothers.
而且你还要照顾弟弟们
Come here.
过来
I love you.
我爱你
GTO.
GTO
Damn, professor.
见鬼了 大教授
Try making a human noise next time.
下次拜托出点人声
Damn near blew your head off.
差点儿就开枪了
Anthony -- is he --
安东尼 是不是...
He's breathing, but he's -- he's bleeding really bad.
还有些气息 但伤得很重
I'm not a big fan of super-cop here,
我虽然算不上仗义
but figuring Christmas is right around the corner --
但想到圣诞节就快到了...
It's actually a couple months off.
其实还有好几个月呢
Come on. All right, careful.
来 好 小心
Help me get him in the back here.
帮我把他弄到后面去
Okay.
好了
What about Weaver?
韦弗怎样了
Last time I saw him,
最后一次看见他
he was heading towards party central there.
正向心脏地带进攻
Figured on account I didn't hear anything
没有听见爆♥炸♥声
that sounded like a boom, i'm guessing he didn't make it.
我估计他没成功
The only thing I can't figure out
有一点我想不明白的是
is why the spidery -- easy, easy, easy.
为什么那蜘蛛怪 ...轻点儿 轻点儿
I got him.
扶好了
The spidery bastards didn't finish us off.
那蜘蛛怪没有把我们赶尽杀绝
This the old man's radio rig?
那老头的无线电弄的是吧
Yeah.
对
It seems to have kept them off of us for a while.
应该可以拖住它们一段时间
You both need a doctor.
你们都需要医生
You're going down there, aren't you?
你打算进去 对吗
Yeah. You take the car.
是的 你们用这辆车吧
Get Anthony back to the school.
带安东尼会学校
Professor.
教授
In the trunk of the GTO--
在GTO车厢里
a little something might come in handy.
有个东西你也许能用上
Pretty, ain't it?
不错啊 对吧
Standard army issue, only with a Mech metal shell.
陆军标配 只是加上了械甲怪金属外壳
It'll do in a pinch.
应该能有点用处
Oh, it just might.
也只是可能
Hey, Tom.
等等 汤姆
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
Gib?
吉布
Damn.
见鬼
Captain? Tom.
上尉 汤姆
Tom! What...
汤姆 你怎么
Gibson?
吉布森
He's gone.
他死了
The school -- were we --
学校 我们是不是
Skitters and Mechs took a run at us,
迅猎兽和械甲怪对我们发起了攻击
but we held them off.
但是我们拖住了它们
Good.
很好
What happened to you?
你们怎么了
As we got near the leg,
我们靠近腿部的时候
a ship came in and took us out.
一架飞船过来了把我们打出去了
We were close when it hit us.
它攻击的时候我们离得很近
The bomb's no good now.
炸♥弹♥现在也没什么用了
You know, these ships...
你知道吗 这些飞船
...I think they're being called home.
...我觉得它们称之为家
Why?
为什么
We jammed their frequency,
我们切断了它们的频率
messed up their communications.
干扰了它们的交流
Must be why the streets are deserted.
所以这些道路无人看守
Maybe we rattled their cage.
兴许我们扰乱了它们的老窝
Maybe they're confused...
它们可能不知所措了
maybe a little afraid.
也许还有点害怕
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
I'm thinking that I'm close enough to take a shot.
我觉得离得够近 可以开枪了
Tom... when the aliens first hit,
汤姆...在外星人第一次袭击的时候
all our surviving troops fired every heavy weapon they had
我们所有幸存的军队都用最高端的武器
into those things -- never made a dent.
攻击那些东西 一点没用
The chances of us bringing one of their ships down,
我们能打下它们一架飞船的几率
even with a Mech load, are--
即使我们有械甲怪子弹
About as slim as our chance of having made it this far?
就跟我们能走到这里一样少吗
Come on! Let's let them know we were here.
来吧 让它们知道我们在这儿
Go ahead.
去吧
Good shot.
枪法真准
I think we got their attention.
看来成功引起它们注意了
You think this thing will run?
这个东西还能用吗
We can try.
我们试试吧
When we get to the staging area,
当我们到达集结待命区
if any of the teams survived,
如果有队伍存活的话
maybe they will be there.
他们大概也会在那
Whoa. What the hell?
怎么回事
No, no, no, no, no. Wait.
别别 等等
It's Karen.
是凯伦
Karen?
凯伦
Did they send you to find us?
是它们要你来找我们吗
Tom?
汤姆
That's right.
是我
They brought me here because they don't understand.
它们派我过来 是因为它们无法理解
Who doesn't?
谁无法理解
They didn't expect... resistance on this level.
它们没想到...反抗会这么激烈
They find that interesting...
它们觉得很有趣
and want to talk.
所以想谈谈
Interesting?
有趣
You thought this was gonna be easy!
你以为会轻易放过你们吗
Superior forces, superior weapons!
精锐部队 高端武器
You murdered millions of people!
你们杀了几百万人类
You steal our children!
偷走我们的孩子
And now you want to negotiate?!
现在你们倒想谈判了
What the hell do you want from us?!
你们到底想从我们这得到什么
I don't give a damn what it wants.
我一点都不在乎它们想要什么
I'm gonna blow this one straight to hell.
我只想一枪打死它
Don't. After all the people they killed?!
别 在你们杀了这么多人之后
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't.
怎么说服我不杀你们
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表