剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
But if I find that you've been dealing with the Skitters again,
不过一旦发现你们再跟迅猎兽做交易的话
I'll kill every last one of you.
我绝对会把你们赶尽杀绝
Thanks for coming back for us.
谢谢你回来接应我们
You did really good.
干得真是太漂亮了
Charlotte, how can you be hungry again?
夏洛特 你怎么又饿了
Why is it I always get the seat next to the crying baby?
为什么我总是躺在嚎啕大哭的婴儿旁边
Show's over, creep.
看够了吧 变♥态♥
That wasn't for you.
不是对你说的
Congratulations on a successful delivery.
恭喜母子平安
Weaver did most of the work.
韦弗帮了大忙
After that, it was just your average childbirth
剩下的活 就相当于高中实验室里
in a high-school chem lab.
普通分娩接生了
Sarah was great.
莎拉很坚强
Baby Charlotte is beautiful.
宝宝夏洛特太美了
10 fingers, 10 toes.
小小的手指 小小的脚趾
I always loved that sound.
我一直爱听婴儿发出的声音
Yeah, I'm fine, by the way.
顺便说一声 我很好
He'll limp, but he'll live.
走路会有点跛 但至少命保住了
You could have kept running.
你应该继续逃跑
Probably should have.
也许吧
Probably still will, given half the chance.
只要有一点儿机会 我还会跑
Well, until you do, the kitchen's short-handed.
那好 在那之前 你去厨房♥打打下手
I guess I'm back where I started.
看来我又回到原点了
Consider yourself lucky.
你已经够幸运了
Mike was a good man, good father.
迈克是一个好人 一个慈父
I could tell from being around him how much he loved Rick.
跟他在一起时 我就知道他有多爱里克
Like all of us here today, he was faced with a decision.
就如同今天在场各位一样 他也曾面临抉择
He could have run and saved himself.
他完全可以选择自己逃命
But instead...
然而相反...
He stood his ground and fought for us.
他坚守阵地 为我们而战
I'm gonna miss him.
我会想念他
We're gonna miss him.
我们都会想念他
Captain.
上尉
You go ahead.
你先说
If this was a proper military funeral,
如果是正规的军人葬礼
we'd have somebody playing "Taps."
我们会找人吹奏熄灯号♥
It's a bugler's song from the civil war
那是内战时号♥手们吹奏的歌♥
used to signify the end of a day's work.
用以表示一天战斗的结束
And in a way, it's a lullaby,
在某种意义上说 它也是一支催眠曲
to tell soldiers that...
告诉士兵们...
all was well and that it was safe to rest.
一切皆好 从而让士兵们安然入睡
So rest easy, Mike.
所以安息吧 迈克
We'll take it from here.
我们会继续战斗
Clayton told his Skitter friends that
克莱顿告诉那些迅猎兽
he'd secured our kids.
他会护送我们的孩子
That ought to buy us a couple of days.
应该能给我们争取几天时间
Should never have let them go.
根本就不该放他们走
It was the best option, given what we knew.
据我们所知 那是最佳方案了
Next time, I'll trust my instincts.
下一次 我会相信我的直觉了
I don't understand...
我无法理解
how people could kill each other.
为什么人们自相残杀
Sorry about your dad.
请节哀顺变
Why?
为什么
Killing's in their nature.
杀人就是他们的天性
Their nature?
他们是谁
Humans.
人类
We would never kill one of our own.
我们永远不会杀害同类
You should understand that.
你也应该知道这一点
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表