剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
All right, 15 minutes.
好了 给你15分钟
Give me that signal, or I come in after you.
如果还没信♥号♥♥ 我就会冲进去救你
Well, you give me 10, and you'll be looking for me.
只要过10分钟 你就会进去找我
Hey. Come here.
过来
See you in a few.
待会儿见
No Skitters in sight. So far, so good.
没有发现迅猎兽 目前为止 一切顺利
It doesn't feel like that.
好像有点儿不对劲
It's been 20 minutes.
已经过了20分钟了
How long should it take him to get to Ben's room?
他去本的房♥间要多久
Not this long.
不用这么久
All right. I'm gonna go check on him.
好吧 我去看看情况
Tom! We need to wait for the signal!
汤姆 我们要等他的信♥号♥♥
Come on.
跟上
You got a plan, boss?
有什么打算 头儿
If I can get to Ben's room,
如果是我去找本
I might be able to find another entrance.
也许会去找另一个入口
No, no, no, no, no, no. Go, go, go, go, go!
不不 糟了 快隐蔽
Okay. I know another way.
我知道另一条路
Show me.
带我过去
You guys stay here, wait for the signal.
你们待在这儿等信♥号♥♥
Okay.
好的
Ben.
本
You okay? I got him.
还好吗 我♥干♥掉它了
Okay.
是的
Ben. Ben.
本 本
Ben, I'm taking you home. We're taking all of them.
本 我带你回家 带上所有的孩子
We got to go.
我们得走了
Put each kid on a stretcher along the wall.
把孩子们挨个放担架上 顺着墙排
Monitor all their vitals,
监视所有患者生命体征
let me know of any changes.
有什么变化随时通知我
We're doing the surgeries one after the other.
我们一个一个做手术
Don't worry, Ben. I got you.
没事儿 本 有我呢
I need 10cc of morphiine, stat.
给我十毫升吗♥啡♥ 快
Hand me another blanket.
再给我拿张毛毯
You might not want to be here.
劝你还是别在这儿待着
No, this is exactly where I want to be.
不 我就想在这儿待着
Let's just get this thing off of him.
我们赶紧把他身上这玩意儿摘了吧
Careful! Careful!
小心点儿 小心
Blood pressure?
血压多少
110/70.
血压110/70
I got this.
我来
Let's get the I.V.S in all the other patients.
给其他病人输液
Make sure those needles are sterile!
要确保针头都已消毒
Okay. Let's go! Let's go!
好了 开始吧
Something's happening. His pressure's dropping.
有情况 患者血压降低
This one's pulse is dropping, too!
这孩子的心率也降低了
Hang on, Ben.
坚持住 本
Ben, hang in there. It's dad.
本 坚持住 我是你♥爸♥
Pulse is picking back up.
心率恢复
All right, let's get him down.
好 把他放下吧
Let's get her up. What's happening?
把她抬上来 什么情况
This one's pulse is faint.
这孩子心跳很弱
All right, let's speed up the prep. Let's get everyone ready.
好了 快点儿准备 各就就位
Tom, I need you to cut off his shirt.
汤姆 你把他衣服剪开
This one's having trouble breathing!
这孩子呼吸困难
They're going into withdrawal!
他们情况在恶化
All right, lift the harness. Let's get this done.
好了 把脊甲抬起来 先处理这个
BP's 90/50.
血压90/50
Hold her steady.
按住她
No pulse! Somebody give me a hand!
没脉搏了 谁来帮忙
We need to get him to the table!
把他抬桌上去
This is the last patient!
这是最后一个患者
Turn him over. Watch his head.
把他翻个身 小心碰头
One, two, three, four, five...
一 二 三 四 五
eight, nine.
八 九
I'm not getting a pulse.
我摸不到脉
I don't have a pulse.
我也摸不着
He's gone, Anne.
他不行了 安
He's gone. He's gone. He's gone.
他不行了 没救了
I don't know what went wrong.
我不知道哪出的问题
Anne.
安
You saved five.
你救了五个
I lost one.
还差一个
You should get that hand looked at.
你手上的伤应该去找医生看看
They've been a little busy in there.
他们在里面忙着呢
Thanks for what you did back there.
之前在那边 谢谢你帮忙
It was all your dad.
多亏了你♥爸♥
Yeah, he said that you knew a different way into the hospital.
他说另辟蹊径潜进医院是你的功劳
Through the nurses' locker room.
从护士衣帽间穿过去
I used to hang out with them
以前护士偷闲抽烟时
during their cigarette breaks.
我经常跟她们混在一起
So when you were visiting your aunt at the hospital,
这么说你去医院探望姑姑的时候
you were hanging out with the nurses?
其实都是在跟护士一起玩儿
Something like that.
差不多吧
Friends with all the drug dealers in town,
跟城里毒贩子称兄道弟
all the nurses in the hospital --
在医院里跟护士鬼混
You must have been one popular girl.
你以前真是社交女皇啊
I had cancer when I was 16.
我十六岁时候得了癌症
So...
然后
one of the doctors told me to smoke pot to --
有个大夫让我抽大♥麻♥
You know, for the nausea, whatever.
你懂的 治恶心什么的
And, um, so I'd go to this guy's house, and...
然后我就去他家了
he would, like, show off for me, I guess.
他要给我展示展示
I don't know why.
不知道当时怎么了
I wasn't looking so good in those days,
我那阵看着挺惨的
with the whole no hair from the chemo and everything.
化疗化的大光头什么的
What kind of cancer?
哪一种癌症
It was bad.
很难治愈
Had a 50/50 chance.
只有一半的生还机会
Those odds make you think differently.
这样的几率下想法肯定不一样了
I'm glad you made it.
很高兴你熬过来了
Dad, guard told me Ben pulled through. How is he?
爸 警卫告诉我本挺过来了 他怎么样了
He's still unconscious.
他还在昏迷中
Probably until sometime tomorrow.
也许明天就能醒
We got him back.
我们把他救回来了
You did.
是你救的
You got him back.
是你救他回来了
You were incredibly brave tonight.
今晚你真是太勇敢了
And I'm so proud of you.
我为你感到十分自豪
I know, dad.
我懂 老爸
You don't know. That's okay.
你不懂 没关系
You don't know.
你不懂
You don't know what it's like to be a father...
你无法体会作为一名父亲的感觉...
and to see your son grow into a man.
看着自己的儿子成长为一名男子汉的感觉
He's still your kid, but...
他依旧只是你的孩子 但是...
a man, like you...
却已经是个男子汗 就像你这样...
and in so many ways...
而且在很多方面...
better than you.
甚至更胜于你
I'm not. Hey, it's what we want.
我不是 别谦虚 这就是我们期望看到的
We want you to be better.
我们期望你能更优秀
Oh, my god.
天哪
It's beautiful.
这真是太美了
Every bead represents a wish
每一颗珠子都代表一个祝福
or a good thought...
或是一份关心...
or a piece of advice...
或是一个建议
so that when you go into labor,
这样你在分娩时
and you put this bracelet on,
戴着这个手镯
you'll have all of us right there with you.
就相当于我们大家陪伴着你
And you have to remember,
还有 你要记住
with this child, it's yours...
这个孩子 他属于你...
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表