剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
He's gonna be fine.
他一定会好的
Don't forget to eat, huh?
别忘了吃饭
The good news is
该庆幸的是
the radio transmissions aren't very strong.
无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥不强
Otherwise, our Skitter would have signaled his friends,
否则 这只迅猎兽就能给它朋友们发信♥号♥♥
and they would have attacked us already.
那样它们早就来袭击我们了
That is good news.
确实值得庆幸
Aside from that, just a quiet day at the shop, huh?
除那之外 就是在店里平静的一天而已
Yeah, other than that.
对 没什么了
Oh, Matt got a job.
对了 马特找了份工作
A job?
工作
Uncle Scott's assistant.
斯科特叔叔的助理
That's perfect.
那真是太棒了
He's been needing something to do.
他确实该找点事做做了
I know.
我知道
He really misses you when you're not here.
你不在这的时候他总念着你
We all do.
我们都是
Dinner time.
晚餐时间到
What are you doing?
你做什么呢
Right now? I'm starving.
现在吗 我要饿死了
Don't you dare put weight on that leg.
你别想给那条腿加重负担
Unh-unh-unh. I'm gonna get you a crutch.
不要动 我拿根拐杖给你
I'll meet up with you later.
我等会再去见你
Okay.
好的
What are you thinking?
你怎么想的
I hear you're scouting pharmacies.
我听说你在找药物
Word travels fast.
消息传得可真快
Well, everything within a 20-mile radius is picked clean.
在方圆二十英里以内的东西都被清空了
Then I'll go 30.
那我去三十英里
There's, uh, there's another option.
还有 还有另一个方法
Hey, dad, check this out.
爸 过来看看这个
Is that real bread?
那是真的面包吗
I haven't tasted fresh-baked bread in months.
我几个月都没尝过新鲜烘焙的面包了
Yeah, it's a farewell gift from Pope.
对 那是珀普告别之礼
He's a liar and a deserter,
他是一个骗子 一个逃兵
but the son of a bitch can cook.
但却是个该死的好厨师
Come on. Dad.
过来啊 老爸
It smells good. Hey, I heard you got a job.
闻起来真香 我听说你找了份工作
Dear god,we thank you for this meal.
万能的主啊 感谢您赠予我们盛餐
And for this safe place we live in.
为我们提供安全的住所
We know not everyone is as lucky as we are tonight.
我们知道并不是每个人都能如我们今晚这么幸运
Really think we're lucky?
你真觉得我们幸运吗
Yeah, I think we can still appreciate
对 我觉得我们还是该感激
what we have in our life, even now.
我们生命中所拥有的 即使是现在
I'm thankful for the motorcycles.
感谢主让我们找到摩托车
And the chance we have
让我们有机会
of bringing back the people we love.
救回所爱之人
And I'm grateful we found each other.
而我对我们找到彼此而心存感激
So we don't have to go through these times alone.
这样我们就不必独自度过这段时光
Well, I'm grateful for this bread,
我对这面包心存感激
even if it did come from Pope.
即使是珀普做的
How about it, Dai? Worth a trip to the chow line?
戴 面包怎样 是不是值得你排队
Yeah, it was.
对 以前确实是
Dai is high as a freaking kite.
戴现在如同飞起的风筝一样飘飘欲仙
He is loving this bread.
他爱死这面包了
Dai speaks about himself in the third person now?
戴现在都用第三人称称呼自己了吗
Yes, Dai does.
你说对了
Did you get some of that bread, Captain?
上尉 你要来些面包吗
I will.
好的
Oh, hey.
给
Not bad.
真不错
You should say something again.
再说一遍吧
Heavenly father, for everything you've given us.
万能的主啊 感谢您赐予我们的一切
And especially for our connection to each other...
尤其感谢主让我们相识
May we be truly thankful.
愿我们心存感激
In the name of the father, of the son,
以圣父 圣子
and of the holy spirit, amen.
圣灵的名义 阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表