剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
If it weren't for me,
要不是我的话
you wouldn't have a second-in-command.
你的副官早就没命了
Those convicts trusted you with a gun.
那些罪犯信任你 甚至给你枪
That whole time you were with them,
和他们在一起的那些日子里
you never thought about using it before?
你就从没想过拿它来做些什么吗
Yeah, every second of every day.
我时时刻刻都在想
On myself at first.
起初 想要了结自己
And then on them.
后来 才想到要干掉他们
What about now?
现在呢
I'm just taking it a day at a time.
我只想过一天算一天
All right? Yep.
好了吗 是的
We ready? Ready.
准备好了吗 好了
Dad.
爸爸
Matt, what are you doing here?
马特 你在这儿干什么
You should be in class.
你应该在上课
I ditched when I heard you were leaving.
我听说你要离开 就逃课了
I want to come with you.
我想和你们一起去
Sorry, shrimp.
抱歉 小不点儿
You got to be that tall to ride.
你必须要长到这么高 才能骑摩托
But I mean it. I want to help.
我是认真的 我想帮你们
You are helping by going to class,
你去上课已经是帮了我大忙了
keeping an eye on things while Hal and I are gone.
我和哈尔不在时 留意这儿发生的事
But I can fight, too.
可我也能战斗
Some of the other kids are learning how to load guns,
有些小孩正在学习如何装子弹
even shoot.
甚至是如何射击
Well, that's the other kids.
好了 那是别的孩子
But, Dad Matt, I said no.
但是 爸爸 马特 我说了不行
We'll be back soon. Go on. Go back to class.
我们很快就回来 好了 回去上课吧
Scott, will you take him?
斯科特 看着他 好吗
Yeah, come on. Come on, Matt.
好的 快过来 马特
You're not doing your boy any favors, you know.
你这可不是在帮你的儿子
Skitter's come knocking,
要是迅猎兽袭来
the kid should at least have a chance to defend himself.
那孩子至少应该能保护自己
If I want any parenting advice from an ex-con,
如果我想知道出狱囚犯的教育理论的话
I'll ask for it.
我会问的
You know, Pope's got a point.
珀普说得没错
Matt deserves a childhood.
马特应该有个童年
One day, when you have kids, you'll understand.
当哪天你有了孩子 你就会懂了
Me? Kids?
我有孩子
Dream on.
做梦去吧
I will.
我会的
How much farther?
还有多远
Half a mile or so.
大约半英里
What the hell you grinning about?
你♥他♥妈♥笑什么呢
I'm just enjoying the air.
我只是觉得这儿的空气真好
Didn't mean to piss off the company gangbanger.
不至于惹毛黑帮成员吧
Black man with a gun -- that's your default?
这就是你对带枪黑人的定义吗
I just call them as I see them.
我只是把看到的说了出来
So, what were you?
你以前在哪儿混的
Blood? Crips? Slytherin?
热血帮 瘸子帮 还是斯莱特林学院
Actually, Mr. Pope,
珀普先生 其实
I was part of the biggest gang in the world.
我以前是这世界上最大帮派的成员
I was Boston P.D.
我以前是波士顿警♥察♥
Thought I smelled a little ham.
怪不得我闻到了火腿的味道
You know what?
你知道吗
You know, you laugh that up, convict. Okay?
想笑就笑吧 你这个罪犯
Because one of these days when we don't need you anymore,
因为当哪天我们不再需要你的时候
me and you -- we're gonna have a little talk
我们俩要好好谈谈
about my friend Click.
我朋友克里克的事
Being awfully quiet.
怎么不说话
I got nothing to talk about.
没什么好说的
Well, if you want to talk --
如果你想找人谈谈
Look, Dad,
听着 爸爸
I just got some things to think about, okay?
我只是在想事情 好吗
But thank you.
但还是谢谢你
This thing with Karen -- it must be rough.
他在想凯伦 一定很痛苦
Oh, it's gonna be rough for a while.
痛苦只是暂时的
When you see him like this, like a soldier,
每次看到他像个军人一样拿着枪
it's easy to forget that he's only 16.
总会忘记他才16岁
He's holding it all in.
他把一切都闷在心里
Well, he's his mother's son.
是啊 这孩子很像他妈妈
With me, it was always kind of like talking to a brick wall.
和我在一起时 他总觉是在对牛弹琴
But Rebecca --
而丽蓓卡就不一样
she kind of always knew the right thing to say.
她总是知道什么该说 什么不该说
Yeah.
是的
Time like this, I miss her a lot.
在这种时候 我就很想她
What do you think she would have told him?
要是她还在 她会说些什么呢
I don't know, but it would have been perfect.
我不知道 但一定会是金玉良言
Maybe I'm lucky.
也许我是幸运的
I didn't have anyone when they hit.
袭击时我一个亲人也没有了
I see you worry about them -- Hal, Matt.
看你为哈尔和马特都操碎了心
Wouldn't want that.
我可不想这样
Oh, I worried about them before the invasion, too.
入侵前我也有操不完的心
Trust me -- Hal with a set of car keys
不瞒你说 哈尔要是玩起车来
is just as frightening as a Mech.
跟械甲怪一样难对付
Same worries, higher stakes.
一样是操心 现在更危险
Hey, come on, guys. Let's hurry it up!
大家快点儿 快点儿
Sooner we get those bikes, sooner we can go after Ben.
只要把车搞到手 很快就能去救本
W-what are you doing?
你这是干什么
Um, saying a prayer for the missing.
为失踪的人们祈祷
It's just something I like to do.
只是我的一点心意
You think it helps them?
你觉得这样对他们有用吗
It helps me.
对我有用
You don't know any of these people.
这些人跟你素不相识
You're not even from Boston.
你甚至都不是波士顿人
I heard you talking to Hal one night
有天晚上 我听见你和哈尔
about how you grew up in Mexico City.
聊你在墨西哥城长大的事
Well, my mom and dad bought a house here when I was 10,
十岁的时候 爸妈在这边买♥♥了一套房♥子
and my dad would go back and forth for business
我上学后
while I went to school.
爸爸就往返于两地工作
I was freshman pre-med
袭击的时候
at Wellesley when they attacked.
我还是韦尔斯利的医学预科新生
Wellesley's not in Boston.
韦尔斯利不在波士顿
It's in Wellesley.
在韦尔斯利市
Okay, 617 snob,
好吧 你个波士顿势利眼
my parents' house was in J.P.
我父母的房♥子在牙买♥♥加平原
Is that Boston enough for you?
那里算是波士顿吧
W-what part of J.P.?
牙买♥♥加平原什么地方
The part where people lost their faith.
人们失去信仰的地方
Earth. This planet.
这个星球 叫做地球
So, this is your game plan?
亏你想得出来
Our planet.
这是我们的星球
Show it pictures,
给这畜生看照片
hope it says the word in Skitterese?
是想听它说迅猎兽语吗
Our galaxy.
这是我们的银河
Stars.
群星
Outer space.
太空
Well, you know, if that doesn't work,
这样还是没用的话
you can try exchanging recipes.
你可以试试以其人之道 还治其人之身
No curiosity, no fear, no remorse.
他们无求 无畏 无情
Maybe that's why it's so easy for them to kill us.
所以才能杀人不眨眼
Believe what you want.
随你怎么想
But I think it's scared out of its mind.
可我觉得它是吓坏了
I wonder what it sees when it's looking at us.
我想知道它看着我们时在想什么
Are we as hideous to it?
会不会和我们看它一样丑陋
As strange?
一样陌生
Yeah, that's a good question.
问得好
I got an idea.
我有个主意
This the radio you wanted to show me?
这就是你想给我看的无线电
Oh, yeah.
对啊
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表