剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
第一季 第八集
《陨落星辰》
Linda?
琳达
Captain?
上尉
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm good.
我还好
Colonel Porter's here.
波特上校来了
Send him in.
请他进来
Hey, Ben, you out here?!
本 你在外面吗
You're gonna miss lunch!
要错过午饭了
Look at this.
瞧瞧你
I remember when your idea of exercising
我记得你小时候觉得整理老爸的书架
was reorganizing dad's bookshelves.
就算是运动了
2 hours and 40 minutes?
两小时四十分钟
What, are you padding your stats?
怎么 你在计时吗
M-must have hit the button before I came out.
一定是我出来前不小心按到了
Everything's all right, huh?
你没事吧
Yeah. Sure.
恩 没事
Um... let's eat.
我们去吃饭吧
I've just done a perimeter review of your preparations,
我刚刚巡视了一下你们的准备工作
and you've both done a hell of a job keeping your troops motivated.
你们两个在保持士气上 下了很大功夫
2nd Mass looks like it's locked and loaded.
马萨诸塞州第二团似乎已经蓄势待发
Well, the Skitters know where we are.
迅猎兽已经掌握了我们的位置
The smart move now is to stay one step ahead.
现在明智的做法就是先发制人
Weaver, where do we stand right now?
韦弗 汇报一下现在的情况
So, we scouted the roads west of Gardner.
我们已经侦查过了加德纳西边的公路
As of last night, they were all still clear.
直到昨晚 一切正常
Dan, when's the last time you slept?
丹 你多久没睡了
I'm fine.
我没事
That wasn't the question.
我没问这个
Well, it's not like anybody's getting any rack time around here.
这儿的人都没什么时间睡觉
Tom's right.
汤姆说得对
School's compromised. We need to pull up stakes.
学校并不安全 我们得转移阵地
Most times I'd agree,
通常情况下我会批准的
but the situation on the ground has changed.
但现在局势变了
Spotters told me the Skitters are all pulling back.
侦察兵汇报说迅猎兽全面撤退
They're converging on that structure over Boston.
在波士顿的基地汇合
Regrouping.
重整队伍
Clearing the field of battle?
清理战场吗
Could be the first step in launching a new offensive.
可能在为新一轮进攻做准备
I've been in contact with the resistance in L.A. and Chicago.
我一直跟洛杉矶和芝加哥的抵抗军保持联♥系♥
It's the same story all over,
他们的情况也是这样
and we're not waiting for them to make the next move.
我们不能让外星人抢先行动
The timetable for the coordinated attack
向外星基地发动联合进攻的安排
on that structure has been moved up.
已经提上日程
In four days, we're taking this war to them.
四天之后 我们就向他们开战
All right.
好吧
Four days -- that's very short notice.
四天 这也太突然了
Can't afford any delay.
不能再拖了
Every time these bastards change tactics on us,
每次这群狗♥杂♥种♥改变战术
we end up getting hurt bad.
我们就损失惨重
Listen, Tom, I want you to take a scout into the city tomorrow.
听着 汤姆 明天你去城里探个究竟
Identify secure routes for your vehicles,
为车队制定一条安全路线
give me one last good eyeball recon on that structure.
再帮我侦查一次基地的最新情况
Downtown's a long haul.
去城里的路太远了
We've got to have units closer in.
得有近距离部队接应
We did have units closer in.
确实有过
7th Mass started to pull back,
但第七团已经开始撤退了
the aliens hit 'em hard.
外星人把他们打得很惨
Terry Clayton may have been a son of a bitch,
特里·克莱顿这小子是混♥蛋♥了点儿
but he wasn't lying about the 7th.
但是这事儿他没撒谎
They're gone?
他们撤退了
Yep, and we've lost contact with the 4th and the 5th.
对 我们与第四和第五团也失去了联♥系♥
But the attack plan remains the same --
但是进攻计划不变
Four units, one assigned to each leg of the structure.
兵分四路 各攻击基地的一只脚
We blow those demo charges simultaneously,
我们同时引爆♥炸♥药
the structure collapses.
基地自然就完蛋了
Which brings me to the issue of demo and high explosives.
接下来要解决爆破装置烈性炸♥药♥的问题
How we doing on that?
进展如何
The raw materials aren't a problem,
原材料不是问题
But we've stalled on the build.
但制♥造♥却遇到了瓶颈
Our people don't have the most expertise
我们的人在制♥造♥炸♥药♥这方面
in the making of, uh, bombs --
知之甚少
Something that I normally take comfort in.
这方面一直让我很安心
Well, we might have caught a break.
也许会有办法
How's the patient?
病人情况如何
Recovering.
逐渐康复
And reminding me every day why I specialized in pediatrics.
而且每天都提醒我以前为什么选择儿科
Desperate times, desperate measures.
非常时期 非常手段嘛
Who the hell is this?
这是谁啊
Name's Pope.
我叫珀普
You must be Porter.
你一定是波特了
I'd stand and salute, but, um...
我应该起立敬礼 但是
Isn't he the ex-con that fired on your unit?
这不是对你部队开火的前科犯吗
That is so three weeks ago.
三个礼拜前的事了
Save the bull. Tell him what you told me.
屁话少说 告诉他你对我说的话
I hear you're looking to drive a truckload
我听说你想装一车高级货
of high-test into that Skitter palace downtown.
冲进市中心迅猎兽的老巢
That sounds like one tricky piece of demolition work.
听起来像是搞爆破 还挺棘手
And you know something about demolition?
你懂爆破吗
A thing or two. You know, around the water cooler.
懂点皮毛 经常和身边的人聊而已
That makes you some kind of expert?
这么说你还算个专家了
Around my water cooler? Yes, it does.
和我那帮兄弟比 那还用说
Listen, chief, you do this thing wrong,
听着 老大 要是出了问题
odds are you're gonna blow up your little scout troop
有可能在还没到波士顿
long before you ever roll into downtown Boston.
你的侦察队就被送上西天了
You understand that?
明白吗
Somebody give me one reason why we need to trust this guy.
谁告诉我凭什么相信这家伙
We shouldn't.
不应该
Other than he came back for Hal and Matt,
但他救回了哈尔跟马特
he makes bread,
还会做饭
and we don't have a lot of options.
而且我们别无选择了
All right, Pope. Convince me.
好吧 珀普 试着说服我吧
Everything I know was shown by an ex-marine,
我所知道的一切都是住在多尔切斯特的
used to live in Dorchester.
前海军陆战队员教我的
What made you draw this?
你画这个干什么
It's art therapy.
这是艺术疗法
Therapy?
疗法
I asked Rick to sketch what he was thinking.
我让里克把他所想的画出来
Sometimes it can help kids who've been in a traumatic experience
有时这能帮助那些受过创伤的孩子
get their feelings out.
宣泄他们的情感
What made you draw this?
你画这个干什么
I'm talking to you.
我跟你说话呢
Sorry.
抱歉
He knows a thing or two about demolitions,
他对爆破略知一二
but he's design only.
但他只能参与设计
I don't want him anywhere near the raw materials. Right.
不要让他接触原材料 好的
And he's under guard at all times.
要时刻监视他
You two get those damn demolition charges made.
这些该死的爆破装置要靠你俩完成
Okay.
好的
Take it.
拿去
Take it.
拿去
All right, all right. All right!
好了 好了 放手
It's okay, it's okay
没关系
What's with the victrola?
手摇留声机出什么问题了
It's a radio transmitter.
这是台无线电广播发射机
Scouts found it at a community college.
侦察兵在一所社区大学发现的
These pre-transistor types last forever.
这种前置晶体管能够永久使用
Great. Maybe you can get NPR on that thing,
不错 可以用来收听国家公共电台
and we can bore the aliens to death.
烦死那些外星人
It's not supposed to kill them.
这样杀不了它们
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表