剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Let's go see if we can help Anthony with those bikes.
看看能帮上安东尼什么忙
You can't cut into it.
你不能侵犯它
It's a living creature.
它是一条生命
It's a Skitter. It's not a human being.
区区一个迅猎兽 又不是人类
At most, it's vivisection.
最多来个活体解剖
You can't tell me you got a problem with vivisection
别跟我说你对活体解剖有意见
or you never would have made it through med school.
或者在医学院活体解剖课程没及格
Our job is to communicate with it,
我们的工作是与它交流
not just make it scream.
而不是让它尖叫
How's pumpkinhead doing with his ABCs?
你知道什么是对牛弹琴吗
If there's a way that we can figure out what it wants
如果我们有办法得知它的目的
and learn about our enemy --
了解我们的敌人
We know what it wants. It wants to exterminate us!
它的目的谁不知道 它想消灭我们
Look, they killed my family.
听着 它们杀了我全家
I would like nothing more
如果能操起斧头
than to take an ax and cut that thing's head off.
把那家伙的头砍下来再好不过了
But Porter's orders were clear.
但是波特的命令非常明确
We need to attempt communication.
我们必须试着与它们交流
I believe he's right.
我相信他是正确的
That's a very noble speech. That's very noble.
你说得还真高尚
But it's my call.
但这事我说了算
I'm not gonna be second-guessed by a pediatrician.
我可不想被一个儿科医师指手画脚
Ricky?
里奇
Who are you?
你是谁
It's me. It's dad.
我是爸爸
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm...
我是...
I'm your father.
我是你父亲
Father?
父亲
Father.
父亲
So...
那...
That boy in there -- he's my son.
那边的那个男孩 是我的儿子
He's everything to me,
他就是我的一切
The only thing that kept me going.
是支撑我坚持下去的唯一希望
And when he woke up just now, he didn't know me.
他刚刚醒来了 却不认识我
But he's here,
可是他就在这里
and he's healthy,
还很健康
probably because of the harness you put on him.
或许正是因为你安在他身上的脊甲
That's why you get this chance
所以我给你个机会
to live or not.
选择是死是活
Hey, Annie.
安妮
You guys hungry?
你们饿了吗
Is something wrong?
碰到什么麻烦了吗
You usually only seek me out
你通常只有在遇到个人问题
when you need advice on a personal problem.
需要建议的时候才会来找我
I've been busy.
我一直很忙
You've been hiding.
你一直在逃避
Annie, sweetheart, you can keep pretending
安妮 亲爱的 你可以一直装作
that everything's all right,
一切都很好
but after what you've been through...
但是在你经历过那些之后...
You're alive right now
现在你还活着
because they want to know
是因为他们想知道
if you're capable of communicating with us.
你是否能和我们交流
I want you to talk to me.
我要你现在就开口说话
Explain yourself.
为自己辩解一下
We're gonna start simple.
我们先来点儿简单的
All you got to do is point one of your fingers
你只需要用手指
at any picture here and make a sound.
指出哪个是图片然后随便出个声就行
How did you find our planet?
你们是怎么找上我们星球的
What made you decide to attack us?
为什么要攻击我们
So, maybe you didn't understand me.
好吧 要不就是你听不懂我在说什么
Or you need some motivation.
要不就是你不见棺材不落泪
I didn't -- I didn't touch it.
我...我没碰它
It's nice to hear static again.
能再听到噪声真是令人高兴啊
Yeah, we've been hearing these short bursts every now and then,
是啊 我们以前常常听到这样的短脉冲
But... this low wash just --
但是...这种噪声...
just happened a minute ago.
一分钟前才刚出现过
What's causing it?
是由什么引起的
I have the faintest idea.
我也不清楚
I'm not gonna shoot you.
我不会向你开枪的
Now we're getting somewhere.
现在我们要有点进展了
Point at a picture and make a sound.
指出图片 然后开口说话
Don't you look at my son!
别看我儿子
You look at the pictures and make a sound.
看图 然后说话
Point and speak.
指出来 说话
I said speak!
我让你说话
I was just trying to make it talk.
我只是想让它开口说话
By sticking a gun in its mouth?
把枪塞进它嘴里让它讲话吗
Our Skitter's breathing and heart seem fine.
我们的迅猎兽呼吸和心跳看起来都正常
So why'd it just collapse?
那它为什么会昏过去
Uh, well, in dissections,
在解剖的个体中
I found a nerve bundle
我发现了一个神经纤维束
located just above the soft palate.
位于软腭之上
Could be a pressure point.
可能是个压♥迫♥点
There's no bone to separate the brain from the soft palate,
大脑和软腭之间没有骨骼隔档
so you probably gave it a concussion.
所以你可能让它脑震荡了
You knocked it out.
你打昏了它
So, it's vulnerable.
这么说它是有弱点的
Well, yeah, I suppose,
是的 我是这么认为的
But if you're close enough to put a gun in its mouth,
不过如果你能近到能把枪塞进它嘴里
I suggest pulling the trigger.
我更建议你扣下扳机
So, this just happened five minutes ago?
这些就发生在五分钟之前是吗
You wanted to see me?
你找我
Dr. Glass wants to go in for
格拉斯医生想要在迅猎兽的脑袋里
a treasure hunt inside the Skitter's skull.
来一场寻宝游戏
Why?
为什么
Is this the Skitter that Mike attacked in the lab?
这是迈克在实验室里攻击的那个吗
No. This is the one that Pope and his boys shot.
不是 这是珀普和他的手下们杀掉那个
We're gonna open him up.
我们要打开它的头盖骨
I-I'm not sure I follow.
你把我弄迷糊了
Tell Dr. Harris how you heard
给哈里斯医生讲一下你是怎么听到
those loud bursts of static on your radio.
无线电突然出现的噪声
Okay, well, there was, uh, one right around lunch.
好吧 大概是在午饭时间
I remember them banging the pans.
我记得还能听到厨房♥敲打平底锅的声音
Which is the same time you brought this one in
正是你带这个迅猎兽进来
to provoke the one next door.
向笼子里的那个挑衅的时候
Yeah, and the second burst...
然后第二次脉冲声的时候
mm...well, you were with me.
你和我在一起
Yeah, it's the same time
是的 同一时间
Mike was sticking a gun in the Skitter's mouth.
迈克把枪塞进了迅猎兽嘴里
She thinks the static may be caused
她认为噪声可能是由于
by the Skitter's reaction.
迅猎兽的反应所引起的
You're not saying that the Skitters
你不是在说这些迅猎兽们
have radios in their heads?
脑袋里装了无线电吧
Oh, yeah, that's exactly what she's saying.
她就是这个意思
So what should I be looking for here?
那么我们应该在它脑袋里找什么
Tubes? Transistors?
电子管还是晶体管
Subwoofer? No?
不然是低音炮 不是吗
Well, there's one.
有一台能发动
All right, let's see what else we can get started.
好的 看看还有没有能发动的
This thing's drier than a nun in West Texas.
这东西比西德州修女的那里都干
You got all there is? Let's go.
有用的都拿上了吗 我们走
What happened?
出什么事了
I don't know. Guess he clocked me.
不知道 应该是被他暗算了
Great. No wonder he wanted to help us with the motorcycles.
怪不得他要来帮忙搞摩托车
He was planning on bolting the whole time.
他一直就研究逃跑来着
One less mouth to feed.
正好少张吃饭的嘴
You all right? Yeah, I think so.
没事儿吧 我觉得没事儿
Rise and shine.
起床喜洋洋
That wasn't good.
不像好事儿啊
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表