剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Well, I'm officially not interested,
我没什么兴趣
but somebody's got a death wish,
但有人想要求死
'cause these bomb-making formulas are a joke.
这些炸♥弹♥公式简直就是开玩笑
Hey, hey, hey!
喂 喂
Look at this crap. These ratios are all wrong.
瞧瞧这些垃圾 比例全错了
Listen, you may have sold the Colonel, you know,
听着 也许你能说服上校
but I am not buying this "Go, team!" act.
但是我可不吃"大家冲啊"这套
Guys like you don't stick their necks out for nothing.
你这种人才不会为了别人冒险
Well, that's where you're wrong, Scotty boy.
那你可错了 斯科特
See, this is all about me.
这和我关系大着呢
There's nothing on this earth I like more than wasting Skitters,
只要不把自己炸死
except not blowing my head off while doin' it.
没有比杀迅猎兽更痛快的事了
I never claimed to be a demolition expert.
我没说过自己是爆破专家
Not much on housekeeping, either.
看来你也不擅家务
This is one hell of a Mech collection you got here.
械甲怪的零件乱七八糟地堆在这儿
Well, they've been cutting a hell of a swath.
谁叫它们被大卸八块了
Our bullets just bounce off,
我们的子弹会被弹开
and theirs, I don't know,
而它们的子弹
they can just rip right through an engine block.
可以摧毁发动机组
So I thought I would just crack this one open and...
所以我就想拆开看看...
All right...
好了
Talk to deadwood over there.
跟那个朽木脑袋好好谈谈
It's okay.
没事了
Hey, Matt, Matt.
马特 马特
It's okay. II gotta go.
没事了 我 我得走了
We're off to a hell of a start.
开局不利啊
Why don't you roll "Radio Free Europe" there
你还是去走廊
into the hallway
听听"自♥由♥欧洲电台"
and let me play around with the hard stuff, huh?
高难度的东西留给我摆弄吧
Matt, what are you doing out here?
马特 怎么在外面坐着
I was working with uncle Scott
我与斯科特叔叔工作时
when that guy Pope showed up.
那个叫珀普的家伙出现了
Look...
听着...
I know that you want to help,
我知道你想帮忙
but I want you to stay away from Pope.
但是离珀普远一点
He knows how to kill the Skitters, dad.
他知道怎么杀死迅猎兽 爸爸
I want to fight, too!
我也想战斗
I know you do, but not with him and not today.
我知道 但不是和他一起 暂时还不行
I gotta go.
我得走了
I'll back as soon as I can.
我会尽快回来的
I know that "Weight of the world" look, dad.
你又是一脸沉重的表情 老爸
What's up?
怎么了
What's not?
没什么
Hey, the last couple days,
过去几天
have either one of you guys
你们俩有没有发现
noticed anything different about Weaver?
韦弗有什么不对劲儿
Yeah, he's been different since I met him.
我觉得他一直就不对劲儿
Why?
为什么这么问
Well, yesterday he kind of laid into Rick for no reason at all.
昨天 他无缘无故责备里克
I don't think he's slept in a couple days,
他好像好几天没合眼了
and sometimes when you're tired...
有时 当你身心俱疲
You what?
你会怎么样
Go ahead. I want to hear this.
继续 我想听听
You don't always make the best decisions.
你无法做出最佳决策
And I'm not the only one who's noticed.
而我不是唯一注意到的人
But you're the one who's questioning my ability to lead.
但你是唯一质疑我领导能力的
I never said that.
我可没这么说
Good. Dai, you're relieved!
那就好 戴 你轻松了
I'm taking your spot on the scout.
我替你去侦查
Sure that's a good idea?
你确定这样做好吗
You want to stay here and mind the fort, be my guest.
如果你想待在这里照看驻地 请便
The attack's in three days.
三天后就要展开攻击
Something happens to me, the 2nd Mass would go on.
我有什么不测 第二团无所谓
We can't exactly afford to lose you.
但我们不能失去你
You know anything about load-bearing dynamics,
你了解承重力学
gauging structural integrity?
结构完整性测量吗
No.
不了解
I had a construction business after the service.
退伍后我♥干♥过建筑
Knowing where to hit this thing is just as important as how.
了解打击作用点与知道方法同样重要
So he's a contractor.
这么说他是个承包商喽
Must have been a lot of fun on a remodel.
改建房♥屋一定很有趣吧
Did you want to see me, Dr. Glass?
你要见我吗 格拉斯医生
Oh. Ben, come in.
本 进来吧
It's gonna sound like I'm joking,
我可不是在开玩笑
but take two and see me in the morning.
服用两粒 明早再来见我
Okay. Thanks.
好的 多谢
Everything okay?
一切顺利吗
Strictly a follow-up.
严格说来 算是术后随访
It's part of the comprehensive package.
整个疗程的一部分而已
Have you been having any pain, notice any changes?
你有没有疼痛感 或者留意到什么变化吗
Uh, no. I'm fine. I'm okay.
没有 我没事
Are they going away?
它们消失了吗
I saw one of the other kids from my group,
我看到小队里另一个孩子
and his have almost disappeared.
他的刺钉差不多消失了
I know.
我知道
So how come I'm so different?
那为什么我不一样
Well, it's hard to say.
很难说
You and Rick were harnessed months longer than the others.
你和里克脊甲化时间比别人长几个月
Maybe it just takes a little longer with you.
或许你们的康复时间会也会长一些
Wait. Hold still a second. I want to check something.
等等 我要检查一下
Tell me if you feel this.
有什么感觉吗
Anything?
有感觉吗
Now?
现在呢
No.
没有
Is something wrong?
有什么不对劲吗
It's okay. Go ahead and get dressed.
没事 穿上衣服吧
I thought he was getting better, too.
我还以为他也逐渐痊愈了
He is, physically.
身体上如此
The truth is, with his father gone,
实际上 他父亲去世之后
there really isn't a place for him in the gym anymore.
体育馆就没有他的一席之地了
Because he was harnessed, like me.
因为他被脊甲化了 与我一样
You don't have to lie. I know they're afraid of us.
你不必撒谎 我知道别人都害怕我们
A few maybe, but not everyone.
只是个别人 又不是全部
What worries me most is Rick's attitude.
最令我担心的是里克的心态
He never talks about his father.
他对父亲的死只字不提
It's like his death barely registered.
好像没这回事一样
My dad said soldiers get this thing --
老爸说过 战士必须承受得了
a thousand-yard stare.
大家怒目而视
Maybe I could to talk to him.
或许我可以和他聊聊
I think that would be great.
那太好了
What Rick needs more than anything now is a friend.
现在 朋友对里克来说比什么都重要
What do you think it's for?
那东西是干嘛用的
It's hard to say.
很难说
That flat space on top
顶上的水平区域
kind of reminds me of an aircraft carrier.
让我想到了航♥空♥母舰
Whatever it is, it's not impenetrable.
管它呢 又不是坚不可摧
They're using basic construction techniques.
用的都是基本的建筑工艺
Earth materials.
地球上的材料而已
Steel rebar, concrete...
钢筋 混凝土...
Copper wire.
铜线
It's like what the harnessed kids were going after,
这就是脊甲化孩子寻找的东西
that scrap metal.
废铜烂铁
Bastards might be from outer space,
尽管那些混♥蛋♥来自外太空
but their engineering is strictly architecture 101.
但它们的工事简直就是小儿科
Get close enough,
只要距离够近
we can kill 'em.
就能干掉它们
I like the sound of that.
我喜欢你这腔调
Hey, dad.
老爸
Look at that south base right there.
看那里 南边的基地
See where the skitters are working?
迅猎兽的工作区域
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表