剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
第一季 第十集 本季终
《陨落星辰》
Uh, could you give us a second?
再给我们点时间吧
The Skitters must have changed the frequency
迅猎兽肯定更换了
that they're using for communications again.
他们经常通讯的频率
When we find the right signal, with any luck,
要是运气好 找到正确的频率
we should be able to stop the Skitters and Mechs,
我们就能阻止迅猎兽和械甲怪的通讯
Well, right in their tracks.
还能追踪他们
Hey. I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你能来
Ben says that when he hears the signal, it hurts.
本说当他听到那个频率的信♥号♥♥ 会很痛苦
After everything he's been through,
他经历了这么多
I don't want to make it any worse.
我不希望他再受煎熬
I wish I could tell you what the effects might be,
我也希望能告诉你那信♥号♥♥所带来的影响
but we're in new territory.
但这是个新的领域
Sounds like you think Scott's jamming idea might actually work.
你好像认为斯科特的计划能成功
Well, he's hopeful.
他满怀希望
Hail Mary passes seem to be the order of the day.
看来我们是该祈求多福了
Setting gun positions and barricades
准备枪♥械♥ 布置街垒
and coming up with an evacuation plan --
制定撤退计划
It's a long way from the lecture hall.
这和讲课相去甚远
Tom, I know you're worried about Hal, but he's smart.
汤姆 我知道你很担心哈尔 但他很机灵
If Weaver's mission isn't right, he'll back off.
如果韦弗的任务出问题 他会撤退的
Oh, he's 16 and he's hurting and he wants payback.
他才十六岁 正饱受折磨 他想报仇
He's gonna see this through, if he can.
如果他做得到的话 会释然的
How can you be sure?
你为什么这样肯定
Because I would.
因为我也会这样
No, if Weaver sticks to Porter's timeline,
如果韦弗按照波特规定的时间
they'll go in just after dark.
他们会在黄昏后到达
That's eight hours.
还有八小时
I just want to get through this day.
我只是想熬过这一天
Oh, for love of --
天啊
The generator must have run out of gas.
肯定是发电机没油了
I told those kids at the motor pool
我告诉过车场的那些孩子
to make sure it was full up.
必须确保发电机有油
I think there's a spare can in the store room.
储藏室里应该还有备用油桶
Ben, you want to give me a hand?
本 你能来帮我一下吗
Yeah, sure.
好的 没问题
I-I'm gonna head back to the clinic,
没什么需要帮忙的话
unless you need me.
我就回诊所了
No, no. I'm good. I'm good.
没什么 我很好
Thanks.
谢谢
I won't let you hurt them.
我不会让你伤害它们
You want to take it easy with the bumps, man?
伙计 能悠着点开吗
I mean, we're not hauling mattresses back here.
我们运的又不是床垫
We're not hauling Nitro through the Andes, either.
我们也不是在把硝化甘油运过安第斯山
"Wages of fear." Never saw it? Great movie.
没看过《恐惧的代价》吗 电影不错
Anyway, it's gonna take a little bit more than a few potholes
不管怎么样 一点点小颠簸
to set these boomers off.
总比引爆这些炸♥弹♥强
Look, I'm not worried about the Anfo bombs, okay, genius?
我不担心硝酸铵油炸♥弹♥ 天才
I'm worried about... that.
我是在担心...那个
A loaded RPG should not be back here with us.
装了子弹的火箭筒不该放我们旁边
Stop wringing your hands, will you?
放松点 行吗
Safety's on.
保险栓已经打开了
I think.
我猜的
Are you serious?
你玩真的
Boom!
炸了
You're a nutbag, man, you know that?
你真是个疯子
Okay!
好了
Okay, right there. Whoa!
我们到了
Let's go!
准备行动
Check out the intersection!
侦查一下十字路口
Drive out two klicks and see if the roads are clear!
如果安全就再向前开两公里
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
We've been lucky so far.
目前为止很幸运
So far today or so far this year?
你是说今天还是今年
Today.
今天
Skitters must be concentrating their forces
迅猎兽肯定在主干道上集中了火力
on the main highways, but that could change.
但也可以改变计划
How much did your father tell you?
你父亲跟你说了多少
There aren't a whole lot of secrets between us.
我们之间没多少秘密
And you still took the mission?
那你还来
Said you quit taking pills.
他说你不再嗑药了
That was good enough for me.
这就足够了
Still wondering why I came.
你还在疑惑我来的原因
Am I?
有吗
I just remember my dad telling me
还记得老爸告诉过我
about the day after Pearl Harbor was bombed,
珍珠港被袭之后
how thousands of guys, some of them as young as me,
成千上万的人 其中不乏像我这样的年轻人
came flooding into the recruiting offices.
潮水般涌入征兵处
There was absolutely no way
他们绝不知道
they knew how long that war would last
战争有多漫长
or how hard it would be,
有多难熬
but they just knew they had to fight back.
但他们知道必须以牙还牙
Like father, like son, huh?
有其父必有其子啊
Always with the history lesson.
三句话不离历史
But you do know this is different, right?
但你知道现在情形不同吧
Our enemies aren't like us.
敌人并不像我们
They don't make the same mistakes we do.
它们不会跟我们犯同样的错误
They haven't missed a beat yet.
而且屡战屡胜
I'd say they've missed one.
要我说 它们这次没戏了
All clear! Let's move.
前方安全 我们走
He was lying next to the transmitter.
他就躺在发报机旁边
Somebody had broken into it.
有人闯进去了
I saw the blood and got Dr. Glass.
我看到了血 找来了格拉斯医生
It's okay, Ben. You did the right thing.
没事 本 你做得很对
Aah! Ow!
嗷 疼
Don't be such a baby.
别像个小孩子一样
I thought the physician's creed was "First, do no harm."
我以为内科医师的第一信条就是不弄疼人
Oh, Tom, Tom. Glad you're here.
汤姆 汤姆 还好你来了
It was Rick, wasn't it?
是里克 对吧
He's right. How did you know it was him?
没错 你怎么知道是他
I...
我
I-I just did.
我就是知道
Rick was hanging from the -- the ceiling
里克挂在天花板上面
like some crazy bat.
就像发了疯的蝙蝠
Don't -- don't ask me how.
别问我到底怎么做到的
And he must have been there awhile
他在那肯定有段时间了
because he knew exactly what to take
因为他很清楚该拿什么
in order to knock out the transmitter.
才能使发报机瘫痪
Are you done yet? No.
你完事了没啊 没有
Aah. Ow!
嗷 疼
We knew Rick was troubled, but sabotage?
尽管里克现在很混乱 但蓄意破坏
Attacking Scott?
袭击斯科特也太过火了
I guess whatever the harness did isn't going away.
我猜脊甲的影响没有消除
All right, we need to find him.
好了 我们得找到他
Rick? Rick, are you here?
里克 里克 你在吗
I knew you were coming.
我就知道你会来
Why did you hurt Scott?
你为什么要伤害斯科特
To get this. To stop him.
为了拿到这个 为了阻止他
No, friend, you remember?
不 朋友 你记得吗
He's trying to keep them away.
他想赶走它们
If you give back the part, they'll forgive you.
把零件还回去 他们会原谅你的
They know you're confused because of the harness.
他们知道你因为脊甲而受到影响
It's okay, Ben.
没事的 本
I know you can hear them, too.
我知道你也能听到它们
I want them out of my head.
我想让这声音滚出我的脑海
Why?
为什么
Ben, they're better than the humans.
本 它们比人类先进
We can be a part of that. Ben?
我们能成为它们的一员 本
I want the harness back, Ben.
我想要回我的脊甲 本
What?
什么
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表