剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
and they pick up the intel that the enemy never could.
就能搜集到敌人永远难以掌握的情报
They got her for a box of tea.
一箱茶就把她收买♥♥了
What are we gonna do now?
我们现在该怎么办
We're gonna take her with us,
我们带上她一起走
make sure she doesn't do this to anybody else.
就能确保她不再出♥卖♥♥♥别人
Mm, no.
不必了
In three days, all this changes.
三天之后 一切都变了
This place is all she's got.
她就剩下这栋房♥子
We take it away from her,
要是我们带她走
we might as well shoot her on the spot.
还不如现在给她一枪来得痛快
It's gonna be getting light soon.
天就快亮了
We've got to go. You're welcome to come along with us.
我们得走了 欢迎你和我们一起走
Oh, I don't think so.
我想还是算了
I should be here when Amy and Joel come back home.
乔尔和艾米回家时 我最好能待在这
Well, if you decide to change your mind,
听着 要是你改变主意了
we're gonna be heading north.
就来北边找我们吧
We've heard that Gloucester is clear.
听说格洛斯特很安全
Gloucester?
格洛斯特
Well, I've heard that that's quite lovely.
听说那里很美
I've heard that, too.
我也略有耳闻
Gloucester?
格洛斯特
We won't be there,
我们不去那里
but that's where the aliens will be looking
但外星人送来下一箱茶后
after the next box of tea.
就会去那里找我们了
Anne?
安
I've been thinking about it for hours,
我想了几个小时
and I don't see how we can keep this to ourselves.
还是觉得我们应该把这事公布出来
You don't?
不是吧
No, the others seem to have healed,
别的孩子看起来已经痊愈了
but Ben and Rick --
但本和里克
We took the harnesses off.
我们取下了脊甲
That should have stopped the process.
这样就应该阻止了他们变化的进程
We don't know that.
这可难说
People here are already terrified of these kids.
这里的人们已经很惧怕这两个孩子了
If this gets out, god only knows what they'll do.
要是说出去 他们什么都做得出来
What about Tom?
那汤姆呢
I have to tell him.
我得告诉他
After everything they went through to get him back,
他们历经千辛万苦 才把本救回来
he could still lose Ben.
现在又可能再度失去他
First chance I get, I'm going after her, dad.
只要一有机会我就会去找她 爸爸
First chance.
第一时间
We need to talk --
我们得谈谈
about what we're gonna tell Porter.
该怎么跟波特说
I'm not asking for any favors.
我可不需要帮助
I'm not offering any.
我也不是要帮你
If the 2nd Mass loses faith in their commander...
如果第二团的人对指挥官失去信心
Okay, I'll have Dai take the recon photos to Colonel Porter.
好吧 我会让戴拿着侦察照片去见波特上校
I say we tell him about the structure,
我是说告诉他基地
the creatures, Karen, and the Renken woman.
那些生物 凯伦和瑞肯的事
The rest can stay between you and me.
其余权当我们之间的秘密
All right.
好吧
You still haven't told me
你还是没告诉我
what changed your mind about coming back.
为什么突然改变主意 又回到这里
These were Linda's.
这是琳达的眼镜
They were the only pair that she had.
她就这么一副眼镜
I was in the house a week after the attack,
袭击之后 我在房♥子里等了一周
and they were not there.
那时候这副眼镜还不在那
It tells me she might have come back,
说明她应该回过家
that there's a chance that my wife is still alive...
我妻子还有可能活着
and maybe my oldest girl.
我大女儿可能也活着
All right, everybody gather 'round!
大家集♥合♥
I got a demonstration!
我给大家演示样东西
What the hell is this?
搞什么鬼
Come on, everybody! Let's go!
大家快点 快来
Come on, come on! I'm only gonna do this once!
快点 我只演示一遍
The score is aliens, one...
外星人已经得了一分
humans, zero!
而我们人类才得零分
Hell, humans aren't even on the board!
人类竟然还没得分
I leave for one day, look what happens.
我才走了一天 这都变成什么样了
I'm just glad you're back. How did it go?
很高兴你平安回来 情况怎样
It went. I'll tell you about it later.
还行吧 待会再说
Good. We need to talk.
好的 我们得谈谈
What's all this?
这是怎么回事
Pope just said he wants to show us something.
珀普说要给我们看些东西
Look at me when I'm talking to you!
我说话时请看着我
So, the whole gang's here! Good.
这里所有人都请看着我 很好
I do not want to have to do this twice.
我可不想再重复一遍
You're supposed to be making bombs, Pope!
你应该去造炸♥弹♥ 珀普
You ever heard of multitasking?
你没听过多任务处理吗
It's all under control.
一切尽在我掌控中
It better be, 'cause I'm itching
最好是这样 因为我还真想
for a reason to put you back behind bars.
找个理由把你送回牢房♥
Dad!
爸爸
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
You should be in school.
不是应该待在学校吗
I was working with Pope. Dad, it is so cool!
我在和珀普一起工作 老爸 这太酷了
I thought I told you to stay away from him.
我记得我跟你说过离他远点儿
But he knows how to kill the Mechs!
但他知道怎样杀掉械甲怪
Why are we losing the war? Why is that?
为什么我们打不赢 为什么
Come on. Just watch.
来吧 看看
Because the bad guys have us outgunned!
因为那些坏蛋浪费了我们太多的弹♥药♥
You know, it takes an entire magazine
我们得花上一整个弹♥药♥库
just to put a dent in one of their tin soldiers!
才能给它们的锡甲兵留下一丝伤痕
May I?
借用一下
Watch him!
看住他
So that's the way it's been!
以前就是这样
But there's a new sheriff in town!
但是 我研制出了一种新子弹
It's a standard bullet,
这是标准的子弹
only it's got a Mech-metal slug.
只是装上了械甲金属弹头
That a .45? Captain?
那是点45手♥枪♥吗 上尉
Go ahead.
给他
Are you saying you can make more of these?
你还能造更多这种子弹吗
With the right bullet-making tools,
只要有合适的制弹工具
I can melt this stuff down, spit 'em out like gumballs.
就不成问题 到时候子弹会多得像口香糖
I'll also give you something for that .50-cal.
我还会造些点50口径机♥枪♥的子弹
You do that.
很好
We're taking this fight to them!
我们就用这个和它们战斗
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表