剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I need 50 fighters for this mission.
这次任务我需要五十名战士
If you're with me, meet me in front.
如果你们想加入 站出来
I'm in.
我来
Go to the front.
去前面
Let's do this. Let's get this job done, man.
我们该行动了 把它们杀个片甲不留
It's time for some payback.
反击的时候到了
Let's go, guys.
各位 我们走
Aw, hell.
见鬼
It's true.
确实如此
The fighters can't do this
战士们只有知道他们的人♥民♥
unless they know their people are in good hands.
安然无恙才会投入战斗
It's gonna sound strange,
这么说可能有点诡异
but I wish I was going with you.
但是我还是希望能跟你一起去
Porter knew what he was doing
波特任命你做我的副官
when he made you my second in command.
就表明他对这一切都了然于胸
Keep these people safe.
保护这些人的安全
Okay, everybody, let's get our gear together.
好了 各位 整装待发
We want to be able to move out
我们要确保在攻击队伍
as soon as our strike team comes home.
回来的时候能马上出发
What's with the stink eye, kid?
你那厌恶的眼神是对谁呢 小鬼
I know what you did to my dad.
我知道你对我爸做了什么
Is that right?
是吗
He thought he could trust you.
他以为能信任你
But he couldn't. Nobody can.
但是他错了 没人能信你
Trust... is an overrated commodity.
信任...是个太高尚的评价
The truth is, you little punk,
事实是 小朋友
you're the kind of a kid who should listen to his old man.
你应该去乖乖听你老爸的话
That way, there's no chance of ending up like me.
那样 就不会沦落到我这个地步
I'll never be like you.
我永远都不会像你这样
That's pretty sweet,
很温馨啊
you getting put in your place by an 8-year-old.
你竟然被一个八岁孩子说教了
So, first you're with Tom, then you're with Weaver.
所以 首先站在汤姆那边 又倒向韦弗
What? So you're talking to me now?
怎么 现在又和我说话了吗
Just this once.
仅此一次
What the hell is your plan, Pope?
你到底有什么计划 珀普
My plan, little miss midwife with the heart of gold?
我的计划 我们亲爱善良的接生小姐
You know me, Margaret.
你了解我 玛格丽特
What you see is what you get.
你看到什么就是什么
I'm just another upstanding member
我也只是伟大光荣的第二团中
of the grand and glorious 2nd Massachusetts.
一名优秀士兵罢了
So you're going through with this attack.
所以你要把这次进攻进行到底了
It's my duty to both god and country.
这是我对上帝和国家的义务
You know, I didn't see you
话说 我怎么没看到
volunteering for the Captain's blitzkrieg here.
你也志愿加入上尉的闪电战
Yeah, I don't ride with sociopaths.
对 我不跟反♥社♥会♥分子共伍
You should remember that, if it wasn't for me,
你该记得 要不是我救了你
you'd just be another little Mech speck on a wall.
你就是械甲怪攻击下的另一个牺牲品
I don't forget anything you did, not a second of it.
你做的一切我都没忘 时刻都记着
And I know exactly what
而且我也知道
you'll do to these people if you get the chance.
你一旦得手会对这些人做什么
These people?
这些人
Damn it, Maggie. You drank the kool-aid.
见鬼 玛吉 你这是自欺欺人
Do you actually think for a second that humankind
难道你真觉得人类
has even a hope in hell in this war to end all wars?
有一丝希望能打赢这一仗吗
Let's just say I'm along for the ride,
那我们就走着瞧把
and if I find you crossing them,
一旦我发现你出♥卖♥♥♥他们
I'm gonna show you exactly what you left behind.
你就等着瞧自己有什么下场吧
And I don't think you're gonna like it.
而且我保证那是你不想看到的
Sure be something to see, though!
那就等着瞧吧
Hal!
哈尔
You're right about Weaver, but...
韦弗的事你说对了 但
when you get down to it, well, he's right, too.
仔细想想 他也是对的
They got enough fighters. You don't have to do this.
他们的战士已经够了 你没必要去了
Yes, I do. I actually do.
不 我要去 事实上很有必要去
You got to stay here,
你必须呆在这
and you got to take care of the civilians,
照顾好这些平民
just like you've been taking care of me, Matt, and Ben this whole time.
就像你一直照顾我 马特和本
And I got to do this... for mom...
而我必须去战斗...为了妈妈
and Ben, and for Karen.
本 还有凯伦
There'll be other battles.
还会有其它战斗的
Not if we don't show them we're not backing down.
我们要向它们展示我们没有退缩
We got to hit them with everything we got.
要尽一切力量攻击它们
We got to make them rethink this war.
让它们反思这场战争
Weaver can get us to Boston.
韦弗会带我们去波士顿
And once we get there,
等我们到达那里
we're gonna blow that structure straight to hell.
一定会把它们的基地炸掉
Nothing I can say to you, huh?
我说什么也劝不动你了 对吧
You could wish me luck.
你可以祝我好运
Good luck.
祝你好运
All right, good luck.
好吧 祝你好运
Tom.
汤姆
Mech bullets.
械甲怪专杀弹
Thought you might need them.
以备不时之需
Good hunting.
一切顺利
Dad! Dad, I have to talk to you.
爸 爸 我必须跟你谈谈
Scott was running these tests with the transmitter, um...
斯科特在检测发报机的运作
Yeah.
然后
...trying to see if he could block the signals
...试试是否能阻断迅猎兽和械甲怪
between the Skitters and the Mechs.
之间的信♥号♥♥交流
Yeah, j-- like a, you know, a jamming signal.
对 类似于切断信♥号♥♥
Yeah. How would -- how would you even know if that worked?
那你们怎么知道有没有用
We wouldn't, but...
不知道 但是
we were running some tests,
我们正在做些检测
going through the frequencies.
调节频率
And what?
然后呢
I could hear it.
我能听到
Move out!
出发
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表