剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Battles of Lexington and Concord were fought
莱克星敦和康科德战役的遗址
not too far from here.
就在离这不远处
Small force of colonists
小股殖民者
against the entire might of the British Empire.
对抗整个大英帝国
Nobody gave them much of a chance, either.
他们也没多少胜算
Patrick Henry called it.
帕特里克·亨利曾经说过
"The battle is not to the strong alone.
"战争的胜利并非只属于强者
It is to the vigilant, the active, and the brave."
它将属于那些机警 主动和勇敢的人们"
A small, disciplined militia can not only hold out
一支受过训练的民兵小队不仅可以拖住
against a larger force but drive it back,
强大的敌人 还可以把他们赶走
because they're fighting for what rightfully belongs to them.
因为他们在为属于自己的东西而战
This is our home, our world.
这里是我们的家园 我们的世界
So remember that if they come.
它们来的时候 请大家想想这句话
So let's go do this.
我们开始吧
Mechs are moving into position around the structure!
械甲怪在基地附近来回巡视
What about the other teams?
其他小队呢
We can't get that close.
我们无法靠的太近
We saw smoke coming from one of the set points.
一处集结点冒烟了
Looks like an attack.
好像被攻击了
We don't think the other teams made it.
其他队伍估计也被♥干♥掉了
And the way those Mechs were moving,
从械甲怪的行动方式来看
you got to know they're ready for us.
它们准备好对付我们了
Hal, get your bike. You're going back to the school.
哈尔 上车 回学校去
With the rest of you, right?
和你们一起回去吗
I don't know about the rest of us, but I'm staying here.
不知道其他人怎么想 但我要留下来
No way.
不行
Look, I made it this far, and whatever the next move is,
我已经走到这一步了 无论前路艰险与否
I'm gonna see this through.
我都要走下去
The next move is for you to fall back.
你的下一步就是撤退
You go back and tell tom he was right --
你回去 告诉汤姆他是对的
The 4th and 5th are gone.
第四和第五团不在了
Civilians need to evacuate.
平民需要撤离
If you're still going for the structure,
如果你还要去基地
you're gonna need every man possible.
就需要所有能打仗的人
You listen to me.
你听我说
There'll be other battles after today,
以后 还会有其他战斗
but only if these people know
但人们必须知道
that these things can be hit,
我们能打击它们
and they can be hit hard.
甚至痛扁它们
So let me help.
那就让我帮忙吧
You can help by going back
如果你想帮忙 就回去
and telling everyone you see
告诉所有人
that the fighters of the 2nd Mass Carried out an attack
第二团的战士们在波士顿发动了一次
against the alien structure over Boston.
针对外星基地的袭击
You tell them the resistance drew blood.
你告诉他们 反抗军血战疆场
You give these people hope,
你要给他们希望
and then you can lead the next fight and the one after that.
然后你可以领导下一次和之后的每次战斗
Captain, you --
上尉
That's an order, son!
这是命令 孩子
Be careful.
小心点
Hey, Matt, I've been looking for you.
马特 我一直在找你
You got to get going.
你得出发了
No. Not without you.
不 我跟你一起走
Why? What's the matter?
为什么 出什么事了
You're still mad at me, aren't you?
你还在生我的气吧
For helping Pope?
因为我帮了珀普
I was angry with you, yeah,
我确实生你的气了
and I'm sorry that we haven't had a chance
而且很抱歉知道现在我们才有空
to talk about it until now.
来谈谈这件事
I'll never do it again. I promise.
我不会再那样了 我保证
Actually, you probably will,
事实上 你可能还会那么做
and I'll probably call you on it, just like yesterday.
而我也会像昨天那样子对你
You are growing up.
你在长大
And it's not gonna be easy for you to find your place
对你或者对我来说 知道什么时候退让
or for me to know when to back off.
都不是一件容易的事情
And if I seem angry,
如果我看起来生气
it's only 'cause I care about you so much.
只是因为我非常在乎你
Come on.
来吧
Dr. Glass wants to get all the kids out first.
格拉斯医生要所有的孩子先离开
Dad, you know those Mech bullets
老爸 你知道我们造的
that we made? Yeah?
那些械甲怪专攻弹吗 知道
Do you think they'll help?
你觉得管用吗
Yeah, I do.
管用
Let's go.
走吧
Sarah. Charlotte's so beautiful.
莎拉 夏洛特真漂亮
She's more than that. She's a miracle. Thank you.
不止如此 简直就是奇迹 谢谢你
Of course. Stay safe.
当然 保重
Okay, everyone be careful on the steps.
大家小心台阶
Once you're in the tunnel,
一旦进入隧♥道♥
stay close and follow your guide.
不要拉开距离 听从指挥
Anne! Hey.
安
I could stay with you.
我可以跟你在一起
I mean, you don't know what's coming, and...
谁都不知道会发生什么事 而且
Someone needs to watch out for Rick.
总得有人照顾里克吧
And you never know when someone might need a doctor.
不一定什么时候就会有人需要医生
A year of medical school hardly makes me a doctor.
我只在卫校学了一年 算不上个医生
A year of this, and you're that and more.
这一年的经历 你已经不仅仅是个医生
You've helped out a lot of people, Lourdes.
你帮助了许多人 卢尔德
Especially me.
尤其是我
Stay safe.
保重
You too.
你也一样
Okay. We'll catch up. I promise.
我们会赶上的 我保证
Okay.
好的
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
I'm surprised Rick held on to it.
我很惊讶 里克居然克制住了
Would have been just as easy to smash it.
干脆把这玩意砸碎算了
Maybe something wasn't as far gone as we thought.
也许那些家伙比我们预想的更近
Well, now we just got to make it work during battle.
现在只需在激战过程中 启动这东西
No pressure. You ready to give it another go?
别有压力 你准备好再来一次了吗
You got eight minutes, and then he goes in the tunnel.
你有八分钟时间 然后他就进隧♥道♥去了
Tom. What?
汤姆 怎么了
Ben is keyed in to their communications grid.
本是我们接入这个通讯网的关键
I know. So find the frequency and start jamming.
我知道 那就赶快找到频率 开始干扰
But they keep changing the frequency.
但它们经常变换频率
I said he could stay to find the frequency, and that's it.
我说他可以留下找频率 就这样
Now you got seven minutes.
现在你剩七分钟了
Okay. Good.
真是太好了
No, no, not good. I can do this, dad.
一点不好 我能行的 爸爸
I know you can, but if this attack comes,
我知道 但如果它们攻过来
I don't want you here.
我不希望你在这里
What if they change the frequency? Scott will never find it.
如果它们变换频率呢 斯科特永远都找不到
I'm sorry, Tom, but he's right.
对不起 汤姆 但他说的对
This could be our one shot.
我们也许就这一次机会
And if it doesn't work, it won't matter where any of us go.
如果这玩意不行 我们跑到哪都没用
Dad.
爸
I know what they're saying about me and Rick,
我知道人们怎么说我和里克
that we're infected by these harnesses.
说我们被那些脊甲感染了
But if I can use what the Skitters did to me
但如果我能用迅猎兽对我使用的方法
to get back at them, you have to let me.
反击它们 你必须同意
Hey. Scout has Mechs inside a mile.
侦察兵在一英里外发现械甲怪
All right, if I say run, you run. Find it.
好 那我让你跑你就跑 去吧
Okay, are you ready?
那好 准备好了吗
Let's hurry up. Okay.
快点吧 好
Hey, kid. Kid.
喂 小子
Why don't you come stand over here with me?
过来跟我一起作战怎么样
The name's Jimmy.
我叫吉米
Not kid.
别叫我小子
All right, then, Jimmy.
没问题 吉米
This ought to be a cakewalk after taking on a Skitter.
先干掉一个械甲怪 之后就容易多了
Yeah, well, if it wasn't for Captain Weaver,
要不是韦弗上尉
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表