剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, I made it out of an old fallout-shelter survival kit
这个是我用在地下室找到的
I found in the basement.
防辐射救生包做的
Doesn't need a battery?
这个不用电池吗
No, you just crank up the handle to power it up.
不用 只要转手柄就能充电了
You could listen to the Red Sox game.
完全能用 听比赛都绰绰有余
The other regiments will be working on their radios.
别的团会相继开始研究无线电
We need to monitor the frequencies,
我们要一直监听频率
see if they're up and running.
看看他们的机器有没有投入使用
But I don't want it to take you away from making explosives.
但是我不希望这个耽误你研制炸♥药♥
That's what I was thinking,
英雄所见略同
which is why I brought along a very capable volunteer.
所以我才带来这个能干的小志愿者
Come on.
过来
See, all he has to do is wind the handle
你看 他只要转这个手柄
and slowly turn the dial.
慢慢地调台就好
He's looking for something to do.
这孩子就是想出点力
Right.
好吧
Guess what.
我跟你说
I just made you the communications officer.
我刚刚让你当上了通讯官哦
Cool.
太好了
We need to stay inside the tree line.
我们得沿着林木线走
Pope! I knew I smelled something.
珀普 就知道我嗅觉够灵
Skitters.
果然有迅猎兽
You'll wake 'em.
别把它们惊醒
So, they fly across the universe and wipe out mankind
它们这么牛逼哄哄地穿过宇宙消灭人类
and they sleep like bats.
睡起觉来居然和蝙蝠一样
At least they're sleeping
至少它们只是睡觉
and not having Skitter group sex.
没有搞什么集体乱♥交♥
I didn't think they slept during the day at all.
我以为它们白天根本不睡觉
They're not nocturnal.
也没见夜里怎么活动
I'm guessing they catch a pile of shut-eye
我看它们肯定是有空
whenever and wherever they can.
就随便找个地方打个盹儿
Just like soldiers anywhere.
跟士兵一样
Mechs -- north and south.
械甲怪 南北都有
Active?
在活动吗
Sleep mode.
睡眠状态
What the hell are you waiting for? Let's hose 'em!
你♥他♥妈♥还在等什么 灭了它们
As much as I love to kill Skitters,
我也想杀了它们
as soon as we open up on them,
但我们一开火
those Mechs are gonna open up on us.
械甲怪就会反击我们
Engaging them is not the mission.
我们的任务不是跟它们交火
Let's go.
撤
They're like fish in a barrel.
它们现在就是瓮中之鳖
Can we get around them?
能绕过去吗
Stick to the trees, go past, double back.
沿树林原路返回
Only adds a half mile.
只多走了半英里
Water?
喝水吗
Are you thirsty? Want some water?
渴不渴 要喝水吗
It's okay.
别紧张
Get your damn hand out of there.
把你手拿开
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
I thought we might try to provoke it with a little visual stimuli.
我们得给它来点视觉上的刺♥激♥
Hey, chief.
你好啊 长官
You remember that Skitter that Pope and his boys killed.
还记得珀普和那群小混混杀死的迅猎兽吗
Watch this. Remember this guy?
看好了 记得这家伙吗
What was that?
怎么了
Static.
有噪声
I know.
我就知道
It wasn't there a moment ago.
刚才还没这样呢
Lock! No!
锁上 不要
Want a friend?
想要个伴儿吗
Get a dog.
找条狗吧
And may we be truly thankful.
愿我们心存感激
In the name of the Father, of the Son, the Holy Spirit.
以圣父 圣子和圣灵的名义
What?
怎么了
You're lucky you still believe in something.
你还有信仰 真是幸运
Did I hear right?
我没听错吧
Mason and his crew are taking Pope on this motorcycle raid?
梅森小队带着珀普搜寻摩托车去了
You got a problem with that?
你有什么问题吗
No, I don't. But they will.
我没有 但他们就难说了
This place didn't get hit like they did down --
这里没受到像...
Watch out there --
小心点
didn't get hit like they did downtown,
...像市区那么严重的攻击
but the, uh, the cooties --
但是 那些虱子
I tell you, they sure as hell made their presence known.
这么说吧 它们不弄点名堂不会罢休的
Actually, I scored one of my first rides from this place.
事实上 起初我就是在这里干掉了一个
All right, let's check the tanks.
大家检查一下油箱
Probably empty, but you never know.
可能是空的 但也说不准
Mi negra amor. And just the off-roads.
我心爱的小黑[西语] 都是越野车
We don't need any recliners on wheels.
我们可不需要什么靠背
Professor, you have no sense of style.
教授 你也太老土了
Is that the kind of bike you bought here, Pope?
珀普 你从这里买♥♥的也是这种车
Oh, I never bought a bike here.
我从未买♥♥过摩托
I said I got a bike here.
我只说过我从这拿了一辆
I sure as hell didn't buy it.
绝对不是老子掏钱买♥♥的
Hell, I didn't even need it.
该死 我要了有什么用
I was just trying to impress a lady. It worked, too.
我只是想泡马子 不过还挺管用的
Pretty proud of your criminal past, aren't you?
对你的犯罪史引以为荣了是吧
I was good at it.
我可是很在行的
They're all empty.
全是空的
There's a repair bay back here,
后面有间修理室
couple of bikes in pieces, tanks of gas.
里面有很多摩托车零件 油桶
All right, take Pope,
那好 你跟珀普
see if you can find another empty gas can
看看能不能再找个空罐子
we can fill and take back with us.
我们好装满油带回去
Let's put some gas in these things,
加点油进去
see if we can start them up.
看看能不能发动起来
It's Dai, right? What do they call you for short?
你叫戴对吧 怎么简称呢
If there's anything else you think we could use back there,
如果后面还有什么值得带回去的
grab it.
赶紧拿来
Well, this is gonna suck.
这种要抽进去才行
Karen would have loved this.
凯伦会喜欢的
What would Karen have loved?
凯伦喜欢什么
She's no girly girl, she's not since we knew her,
她可不是小女孩了 印象里的她一直很坚强
probably never was, but...
或许一直都不喜欢 但是
she'd have taken this.
她会收下的
We can leave an I.O.U.
我们可以留个借条
We're not giving up on her.
我们还没放弃她
Oh, I know.
我知道
I just... can't help think about what's happened.
我只是不禁会想起发生的一切
Well, I don't think Karen would want you to blame yourself.
凯伦不会希望你责怪自己
She's a high-school senior, dad.
她才上高三啊 老爸
She's not a soldier.
又不是士兵
She should have never even been put in that situation.
就不应该派她去
Well, we all wish that had gone differently.
我们都不希望发生这样的事
Listen, Karen knew how dangerous it was,
听着 凯伦知道有多危险
and she came anyway
而她还是毅然同行
because she knew how much getting Ben back means to us.
因为她知道救出本对我们有多重要
So, that's it?
仅此而已吗
We should move on?
我们应该向前看是吗
I think...
我认为...
your mom might have said to...
你母亲一定会说
hold on to the memory and let the rest of it come.
牢记往事 顺其自然吧
Actually, she would have said "Suck it up."
事实上 她会说"算了吧"
Really?
真的吗
And I'm sorry,
很抱歉
but if that was your attempt at parental advice,
但如果你试图以家长的身份给我建议
that was pretty lame.
那未免太没说服力了
She was always better at that than me.
她总是比我更在行
Yeah, she was.
确实如此
Come on.
走吧
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表