剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
So you have a choice.
所以你只有一个选择
Put down your guns and come with us.
把枪放下 跟我们走
Why don't you shine a light on yourself,
为什么不照一下自己呢
let me see who I'm talking to?
好让我看看你是谁
Why don't I shine a light on these two instead?
我还不如照一下他俩呢
Put down your guns now,
现在 把枪放下
or these two get skewered.
否则他俩就会被刺死
Whitey, Cueball, get Billy. Let's go.
小白 光头 扶起比利 我们走
Come on.
快点
Okay, go, go, go!
快走快走
Just take it easy.
别担心
We're taking the access tunnels just to home base.
我们在通往基地的地道里
Aah! Just watch my leg!
小心我的腿
Easy!
慢点儿
Ugh! Get it off!
让我解脱吧
Come on, man, get it off. Come on.
快点 伙计 让我解脱 快
Are you gonna dose me up? Come on, buddy.
要给我打♥针♥吗 快点 伙计
Here it comes, Billy. Come on, come on, come on, come on.
马上 比利 快点动手
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Here it comes. Here it comes.
快点快点 这就来了
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah, yeah.
好了好了
You got that? Attaboy.
感觉到了吗 好样的
How's he look, Whitey?
他情况怎么样 小白
He's bleeding hard in the leg.
腿上出血严重
Probably nicked an artery.
估计打中动脉了
Severed it, he'd have bled out already.
用力压住 不然他要流血身亡了
Use your belt. Bind it tight.
用你的腰带 绑紧点儿
Any of you happen to be
你们有没有人碰巧是
a board-certified microsurgeon, fix my brother?
有执照的显微外科医生 能救我兄弟
Then what good are you?
那你们都会什么
So, where you from?
你们从哪儿来的
Cambridge.
剑桥
And how are things in Cambridge these days?
这几天剑桥那边怎么样啊
Worse than they are here.
比这儿还糟糕
What are you, family?
你们是一家人吗
Well, obviously not all.
显然不全是
No. Just came together a couple months ago.
不是 几个月前才到一起的
You part of some resistance?
你们是抵抗军吗
No.
不是
Just a group of people trying to survive.
只是一群想要活命的普通人
Then where'd you get the weaponry?
你们从哪儿弄来的武器
Dead cops, National Guard.
死掉的警♥察♥ 国民警卫队
So, what do we got?
看看我们都抓了什么人
Papa Smurf,
蓝爸爸
sexy freedom-fighter girl,
性感的自♥由♥女战士
strapping young man,
高大健壮的年轻人
black... looks like a gangbanger,
黑人 看起来像个小混混
and an... oriental of some sort.
还有一个亚裔
We'll take the girl and the boy. The black?
我们带走这男孩和姑娘 黑人呢
Hell no. Hell no. Unh-unh.
当然不带 不带
What about the Chinaman?
那这个中国佬呢
Asians are good at fixing things.
亚洲人比较擅长修理东西
That's true.
那倒是
We're not gonna let you drive.
我们不会让你开车的
Which brings us right back...
我们再回来考虑下
to Papa Smurf.
怎么处置蓝爸爸
See, now, I'm figuring,
我觉得
since you're the only one willing to speak up,
既然只有你一个人开口说话
that you're their leader.
你应该是他们的头儿吧
We need another leader, boys?
孩子们 我们还需要另一个头儿吗
Nah. I didn't think so.
不 我想不需要
W-we can get you more guns.
我们能给你们弄来更多的枪
Where?
从哪弄
I thought you were all just a bunch of strangers
我还以为你们就是一群
thrown together by fate.
被命运绑在一起的陌生人而已
We're with the resistance. We're part of the 2nd Massachusetts.
我们是抵抗军 马萨诸塞州第二团的成员
The what?
什么的成员
The 2nd Massachusetts?
马萨诸塞州第二团
Well, how Revolutionary War.
真以为是独♥立♥战争啊
So, what do you got,
那你们有什么
fife and drums, tri-cornered hats?
鼓和笛子 和三角帽吗
No. We have guns.
不 我们有枪
What you have, punk,
小屁孩 你们有的
is a .50-cal mounted to the back of a GTO.
只是一辆背后架着点50口径机♥枪♥的GTO
You got 111 fighters and 200 civilians
露营在大草地的111名战士
camped out in the big meadow.
和200名平民
I've been watching you... for two days.
我已经观察你们两天了
That's why we were staking out the Armory.
所以我们一直盯着军♥火♥库
Figured you'd be looking for guns.
因为知道你们会回来找枪
I'm not gonna kill your old man.
我不会杀掉你老爸
Now, he is your old man, right?
现在看来 他确实是你♥爸♥对吗
I can't imagine you shouting out like that if he wasn't kin.
要不是亲生儿子 你怎么会叫得这么凶
You know what?
你知道吗
We're not gonna kill anybody.
我们谁都不杀
Not yet.
还不是时候
You're all way too valuable.
你们很有利用价值
So, here's what we're gonna do.
听好我们接下来要做什么
We're gonna make a deal.
我们来做个交易
You lot for the .50-cal on the back of that car.
用你来换那辆车后的点50机♥枪♥
Maggie.
玛吉
Darling, please escort young prince charming here back into town
亲爱的 请你护送年轻的白马王子回城
so that he can bring the terms of our deal
让他把我们的交易条件带回去
to the Supreme Allied Commander of the 2nd Massachusetts.
给马萨诸塞州第二团最高指挥官
So, what were you...
你是做什么的
You know... before?
我是说... 以前
I taught history -- B.U.
我在波士顿大学教历史
History? What kind of -- kind of history?
历史吗 哪类历史
The Sumerians on up, what?
苏美尔人 还是什么
American.
美国历史
American?
美国历史
So, how's the resistance going?
抵抗运动进行的怎么样
Just getting started.
才刚刚开始
You honestly believe that?
你真的相信能成功吗
I do.
相信
History buff such as yourself ought to know better.
像你这样研究历史的人应该更清楚
I taught the American Revolution.
我教的是美国革命史
You know how that turned out.
你知道结局是什么
Yeah.
当然
But is that the right, uh --
但是 这么讲不知道对不对
what do you call it -- analogy?
学术上称之为类比... 是吗
Instead of us being the colonials
把我们比作殖民地居民
and the aliens being the Redcoats,
外星人比作殖民者
isn't it more like we're the Indians
是不是我们更像印第安土著
and they're the never-ending tide of humanity coming in from Europe?
而他们更像源源不断涌入的欧洲人呢
How'd that work out for the Indians?
印第安人的结局是什么
Well, if you don't see any hope...
好吧 如果你觉得一点希望都没有
Why don't I just eat a gun?
我就该饮弹自尽了是吗
Well...I'll tell you, professor,
我来告诉你吧 教授
and this may come off as a little insensitive,
考虑到百分之九十的人类已经挂掉后
considering the 90% of mankind that's already gone to the grave.
我这样说可能有点麻木不仁
But the arrival of these evil creatures
但这些邪恶生物的到来
is the best damn thing that's ever happened to me.
是我平生遇到过的最神奇的事
See, we've been on a bug hunt the last six months,
过去半年我们一直在猎杀这些六脚怪
and we've been having a blast.
但最终轰轰烈烈惨败而归
Maggie. Is that your name?
玛吉 你名字吗
No, not.
不是
I could have sworn
我敢发誓
I heard him say that your name was Maggie.
我确实听到他叫你玛吉
You heard wrong.
你听错了
I want you to consider something.
我想让你考虑些事情
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表