剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
What is that?
什么情况
It looks like Pope's work.
看样子是珀普干的好事
That's gonna draw some attention.
会引来敌人注意的
Find anything?
有什么发现吗
The corpse is too old.
尸体腐化程度太高了
It was mush in there.
烂的跟粥似的
Oh, well, there's your proof right there.
那就是你要找的证明了
Of what?
证明什么
What? That the Skitter and the static are unrelated.
迅猎兽和噪声没什么关系
It's not being provoked. We're all in here.
又没人惹那玩意 大家都在这儿
It's alone. I mean,
它自己在那儿
unless it's out there hanging itself right now.
除非它现在在上吊自尽
Ricky's in there.
里奇在那儿
Ricky. Rick.
里奇 里克
Ricky! Ricky!
里奇 里奇
No, no, no, no!
离远点儿
Get back! Hold him, hold him, hold him!
退后 拉住他 拉住他
Get that thing off of him!
把他身上那玩意拿下来啊
What do you want from us?
你到底想怎样
You want to hurt me.
你们想伤害我
We just want to know why you're here.
我们就是想知道你为什么在这儿
What the hell does he think he's doing?
他到底在做什么
He thinks he's talking to the Skitter.
他以为他在跟迅猎兽说话
So, what do you want?
你想要什么
Let me go.
放我走
No, I can't do that.
不行 不能放你走
This child is one of ours.
这孩子是我们的人
Not anymore. We cut off his harness.
不是了 我们已经把他的脊甲摘了
Then I'll be punished.
那我会受处分
We're gonna help you.
我们会帮你的
Help me?
帮我
We're gonna help you, Ricky.
我们会救你的 里奇
Shut up. He's not your son.
闭嘴 他现在不是你儿子
How can we help you?
你需要我们为你做什么
Kill me.
杀了我
Stop it, stop it!
别说了
Ricky.
里奇
He put the harness on.
他自己把脊甲装上了
He wanted to wear it.
他自愿装上的
How could he do that to himself?
他怎么能这么对自己
Did you find Pope?
你找到珀普了没
Only what he left behind.
只有他捅的篓子
He blew up that Skitter nest.
他把那窝迅猎兽给炸了
Where's your bike?
你车呢
I ditched it after I saw what's coming up the road.
看到路上有情况 我就扔了
Kids, harness kids, heading our way.
一帮脊甲化孩子正往咱这儿来
Oh, man.
不是吧
What do we do, dad?
我们怎么办 爸
Hold your fire!
先别开枪
There must be a Skitter nearby,
附近应该有个迅猎兽
guiding them, giving them orders.
引导他们 下达指示
Come on, come on!
快进来 快点儿
You okay?
你怎样
I've been better.
不怎么样
What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
I know it's horrible...
我知道这么干挺残酷
and I hate it, but --
我也不愿意 但是...
No!
不行
Look, man, we got to defend ourselves.
哥们儿 我们得自卫
We're not shooting kids!
不能向孩子开枪
Look for the Skitter controlling them.
把控制他们那迅猎兽找出来
If we stop it, maybe we can stop them.
把领头的拿下 没准能阻止他们进攻
They move together.
他们行动一致
They seem to only shoot when there's a target.
好像只有目标出现才会开火
You all right? Still with me?
你没事吧 抓稳了
Oh, yeah.
嗯
I think we found your Skitter.
看来找到迅猎兽了
What about those kids?
那帮孩子怎么办
Next time.
下次吧
Skitters have Mechs, superior weaponry.
迅猎兽有械甲怪 有好武器
Why do they need to harn children?
为什么还要控制孩子
Human shield.
挡箭牌
We've been doing it for thousands of years --
这事儿人类都干了几千年了
Psychological warfare.
心理战术
It worked.
挺有效
You couldn't shoot them.
我们没法儿朝他们开火
No one would be able to.
谁都下不去手
Well, we'll figure it out.
会有对策的
There's a silver lining.
还有希望
I'm not seeing it.
我没看出来
Well, the more that we get to know them,
对它们越了解 就越发现
the more we see they're not so different from us,
它们跟人类的区别也不算太大
Which means we can understand them,
说明我们可以把它们研究透的
Which means we might be able to gain them back.
也就说明我们有把握将其打败
We figure out how, we got a good shot at beating them.
把对策搞清 打赢没问题
We're a long way from figuring that out.
想搞清对策还早着呢
Well,we know a hell of a lot
今天对它们的了解
more about them today than we did yesterday.
就比昨天透彻多了
You know, your optimism's starting to get a little annoying.
知道吗 你都乐观得有点烦人了
Would it help if I was a pessimist?
我要是个悲观主义者会不会好点
Hey, Captain, tomorrow,
上尉 明天
I'm gonna start looking for the drugs we need for those operations,
我就开始搜寻手术用的药品
and then I'm gonna go get Ben
完成之后我要去找本
And as many kids as I can grab.
同时尽量多救几个孩子回来
Permission granted.
组织批准了
If mine were still out there,
如果我的孩子流落在外
nothing on this earth could keep me from going after them.
我肯定不顾一切去找他们
I didn't know you still had this.
没想到你还留着这个
It's the last one, right?
最后一部是吧
"Deathly Hallows." Yes.
《死亡圣器》 对
We were halfway through it when the attack happened.
外星入侵的时候我们正看到一半儿
I figured I'd hang on to it.
我还想继续读
We could finish it when we get him back.
等我们救回他就能读完了
He was a huge fan.
他可迷死这套书了
He came to me one time and told me he wished he was nearsighted
有一次他告诉我 他希望他自己是近视眼
so that he could have glasses like Harry.
这样就能像哈利一样戴眼镜
Yeah.
对
I think we both knew that he was getting a bit old
我们都觉得他早过了
for his dad to be reading him stories.
听老爸读故事的年纪了
We made an exception for Harry.
但我们为哈利·波特破例了
Think he'll be all right when we get him back?
你觉得等我们救回他 他会好好的吗
Yeah, I do.
会的
Hey, dad...
爸...
I have a feeling
我觉得
that Ben might be a little different now.
本现在可能有些不一样了
I mean, you've seen him.
你也见过他
Well, I've seen him with a harness on.
我见到过戴着脊甲的他
I mean, you heard what Harris said.
而且 你也听哈里斯说了
They're pumping drugs
它们给那些孩子注射药物
and God knows what else into those kids.
天知道它们还做了什么
Yeah, yeah.
对
After we get it off of him, I'm sure he's gonna--
等我们帮他把脊甲卸除 他一定能...
I-I hope so.
我也希望如此
But when he took Karen,
但带走凯伦的时候
he was staring at me,
他直勾勾地盯着我
and it wasn't our Ben staring back.
那显然不是我们认识那个本的眼神
Dad.
爸
I know my son.
我了解我儿子
He's stronger than you think.
他比你想得要坚强
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表