剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
So do I.
我也是
It's gonna get better.
一切都会好起来的
So slow.
反应真慢
Faster than you, up here.
现在 我可比你快了
Dream on.
做梦吧
Catch you later.
回头见
Okay. See you later.
好的 再见
Thanks.
谢谢
Hang in there, old man.
坚持住 老爸
We think there's food here and here.
我们认为这两个地方有食物
There's a store in West Newton
在西牛顿有家商店
and a food distribution warehouse in Watertown.
在沃特敦还有间食品配送仓库
They're both ShopSmarts.
都是斯玛特超♥市♥
If there's food in them, they're probably traps.
如果有食物 很可能是陷阱
The main invader force
入侵者的主力
is either gonna come up River Road or Blanchard Road.
会从河间路或布兰查德路上突袭
We need to know which one.
我们要知道是哪条路
I don't want a bunch of Skitters and Mechs
我可不希望一群迅猎兽和械甲怪
coming up behind us.
突然从背后出现
So, Hal and Karen, you guys got to check that out.
所以哈尔和凯伦负责侦查
You got to let us know which way they're coming...
务必通知我们他们的线路
So we know where to go.
这样我们才知道选哪条路
And we'll be waiting at the train station.
我们在火车站碰头
Got it.
明白
Hey, Hal.
哈尔 等等
Do you, uh...
你...
Need any more hollow nose?
还需要空夹弹吗
Hollow point?
你是说空尖弹
Yeah, that's what I meant.
对 就是这个
Uh, yeah, I could use an extra clip.
我还能再带一个弹夹
Mag?
弹匣
Yeah, that's what I meant.
我就这意思
What?
怎么了
Just remembering.
只是回忆起
What was it-- seven, eight months ago,
七八个月前
you wouldn't let me ride my bike over to Julien's at night
因为没装车灯 晚上你都不让我
'cause I didn't have a bike light.
骑车去朱利安家
Now you're offering me extra ammo.
而现在却给我额外弹♥药♥
Things change.
世道变了
Yeah.
是啊
Uh... Some things don't.
有些事不能变
Be safe.
注意安全
Yeah, you too.
你也是
Somebody tried to take it off of him.
有人试图帮他拿下来
Killed him.
却要了他的命
He's about the same age as Ben... my son.
他和我儿子本... 年纪相仿
Ben?
本
Ben?
本
Which way are they coming?
他们从哪条路上来的
Ben's alive. I saw him.
本还活着 我看见他了
I saw him.
我看见他了
What?
你说什么
He's harnessed, but he's alive.
他被脊甲化了 但还活着
Are you sure it was him?
你确定是他吗
Dad, he's alive.
爸爸 他还活着
Come on, we got to go get him.
快点 我们得把他救回来
All right, we'll screw this food thing.
好了 别管食物了
We got to go get him right now.
我们得立刻去救他
Whoa. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Dad, it's Ben. We got to go get him.
爸 这可是本 我们得救他回来
I'm in. Me too.
我去 我也是
How many Skitters? How many Mechs?
有多少迅猎兽和械甲怪
I don't know. There's like half a dozen
我不知道 在本和其他脊甲化的孩子前面
in front with Ben and the other harnessed kids.
大约有六七个
And more coming up after them.
大部队紧随其后
You said hundreds in airships.
你说飞船上还有几百个
Who cares?
管它呢
All right? It's ben.
那可是本啊
I'm there. Let's go.
我也去 出发吧
No, it's too many. That's way too many.
不 那条路上敌人太多了
No, no. We got-- we got to stick to the mission.
不 我 我们要继续执行任务
We got to take the food, we got to get back to the group,
我们得拿到食物 赶上大部队
and then I'll get Ben.
然后我会去找本
No. I'm going to get him right now with or without you.
不管你去不去 我现在就去找本
No. Hal!
不行 哈尔
Hey, no.
你不能去
Get off. Let go of me!
下车 让我去
You think I don't want to go get him right now?
你以为我不想立刻就去找他吗
He's my son! And you're my son!
他是我儿子 你也是
And Matt is back there alone!
而马特独自待在后方
Do you think I want him to hear
我可不想又让他听到
he's lost his other brother and his father?
丧父或者丧兄的噩耗
We do this the right way, or we all die!
这件事我们得处理好 否则大家必死无疑
We get the food, we bring it to the group,
我们拿到食物 带回大部队
and then we'll get Ben --
然后我们再去救本
Together, you and me.
你跟我一起去
All right. We'll do it your way.
那好 照你说的做
Which way are they coming?
他们从哪条路来
Blanchard.
布兰查德路
That's the Watertown ShopSmart. I know it.
是斯玛特超♥市♥沃特敦店 我知道
Click, grab that box.
克里克 把那个盒子拿过来
That's the building.
那好比是建筑
There's a road here. There's a road here.
路在这里和这里
We're gonna do our recon from here.
我们从这里开始侦查
We'll wait till it gets dark.
等到天黑
Then I go in first with Dai... and Hal.
我和戴先进去 还有哈尔
If it's clear, then you guys come in,
如果安全 大家一块儿进来
we get the food, we get the hell out of there.
拿到食物 然后离开
If it's not clear?
如果有危险呢
If it's not clear, if it goes bad,
如果那儿不安全 情形变糟的话
then I want you guys to take off
你们在听到第一声枪响的时候
at the sound of the first shot.
就给我马上撤离
Don't wait for us. You go, and you go fast.
不要等我们 你们先撤 速度要快
Take the bikes, you take the truck,
有自行车就骑自行车 有卡车就开卡车
and you go to Upland Park.
去高地公园
We didn't show up in one hour
一小时后 我们还没出现
then you go to the Littleton Bridge.
你们就去立托顿大桥
But w-what if it's a trap?
但如果这是个陷阱呢
Well, we'll see. Dover was.
还是得拼一拼 多佛就是如此
That was a Skitter and two Mechs.
那有一个迅猎兽和两个械甲怪
The grocery store in J.P.
在牙买♥♥加平原的杂货店那
had three Mechs and two Skitters.
有三个械甲怪和两个迅猎兽把守着
We're never gonna beat them, are we?
我们打不过他们的 对吗
They die, just like us.
他们和我们一样会死
Just got to get close.
只要距离够近
Listen, I know that you're scared
听着 我知道你们都很害怕
and I know it doesn't seem like it,
我也知道这听上去有多么不可思议
but we can beat them.
但是我们能打败他们
We don't have to kill them all.
不必对他们赶尽杀绝
We just got to kill enough of them.
只需给他们点颜色看看
If we can make it too costly,
好让他们能意识到留在这儿
too painful for them to stay, then they'll leave.
要付出惨痛的代价 然后他们会自动撤离
They're wolves. We got to be porcupines.
他们是恶狼 我们就是箭猪
If we can hurt them, they'll leave.
我们痛击他们 他们就会撤离
It hasn't worked so far.
但是至今都没成功
Well, it will, 'cause it has before.
会成功的 因为之前就成功过
History is full of inferior forces
历史上这样的例子数不胜数
creating so much trouble
弱势方给侵略者们制♥造♥很多麻烦
that the invading army leaves --
从而迫使他们撤离
the Athenians at Marathon,
比如雅典人的马拉松之战
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表