剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
It sounds crazy, but it's like every group
听上去可能很疯狂 但就像所有小队
has to hit their numbers.
必须达到目标
Once we understood that,
一旦理解了这个
once we knew what they wanted and what they didn't want,
我们就知道了它们的目标
the arrangement...
部署也会
just evolved.
更加完善
You've been trading kids to the Skitters?
你拿孩子跟迅猎兽♥交♥易
In return for immunity for my men and their families.
这样他们才会放过我的平民和他们的家人
That's why I went after the 2nd Mass.
所以我跟随马萨诸塞州第二团
So the 3rd Mass, on the run,
那么马萨诸塞州第三团在逃
Porter's orders...
以及波特的命令
it was all a lie. Yeah.
都是谎话 嗯
I need to know what you're thinking, Mike.
我得知道你的想法 迈克
What should I be thinking?
我该怎么想
That this is a messed-up world
身处乱世
and this is all we have.
我们别无选择
And I know that you understand that,
我知道你能理解
and that's why I asked you to come along.
所以我希望你加入
And if I say no?
如果我拒绝呢
This is not just about your survival anymore.
这不只是你个人的生存问题了
You got to think about Rick.
你得为里克着想
Mike...
迈克
Okay, everyone,
好了 大家
I'll let you know when to break out the cigars.
庆祝之时我会通知你们
And I know you got better things to do.
先去干别的吧
Let's go.
走吧
No, Margaret, please, stay.
玛格丽特 别走
All right.
好吧
As long as I don't have to say "push, push."
只要不用我在旁边说"用力"就行
Oh, my god. Is it supposed to feel like this?
天呐 这种感觉正常吗
It's okay. It's just a contraction.
没事 只是子♥宫♥收缩
There you go.
这样就对了
And breathe.
深呼吸
You got a name picked out?
给孩子起名字了吗
If it's a boy, I was thinking "David."
如果是男孩 就叫"大卫"
Is that the baby's father?
是孩子父亲的名字吗
No, that would be sperm donor.
不 是精♥子♥捐献者
Yeah, dad's not in the picture.
是啊 并不存在老爸
I was a work-at-home interior designer.
我是个在家工作的室内设计师
Figured I could be a work-at-home single mom, too.
自以为也能在家当个单身母亲
My timing always sucked.
时机总是不太对
What do you mean?
什么意思
I had it all planned out.
我计划好了一切
I was gonna do meetings on Skype.
准备开个网络电♥话♥会议
I'd already joined a play group with other working moms.
在这之前我已经加入了上班族母亲的社团
Then, six weeks after I got pregnant,
而在我怀孕六个月后
aliens invaded the planet.
外星人入侵地球
All right, let's take a look.
好的 我来看一下
Here you go. Bring your knees up.
就是这样 抬起膝盖
All right. All right.
好了 没事
All right. We're just gonna take a look. That's good.
只是看一看 不会有事的
I wish you'd known him before.
真希望你能认识以前的他
Sick as he was, I never heard him complain.
尽管疾病缠身 但从未听他抱怨过
Not once.
一次也没有
And, lord, he could make me laugh.
而且 他还常常逗我笑
I hated it when he was taken.
当他被俘时我十分愤恨
But I hate what they did to him even more.
但我更痛恨它们对他做的一切
Mike, what's going on?
迈克 怎么了
Hal?
哈尔
Grab your weapon. Gather the others.
拿起武器 集♥合♥
We're leaving this place now.
我们要离开这里
Clayton's made a deal with the Skitters.
克莱顿与迅猎兽做了交易
Hey, Rick, come on!
里克 起来
We got to get up, buddy. We got to go.
我们得起床出发了
Got to go -- put your shoes on.
出发了 把鞋穿上
We need to get out of here. Get up.
我们得离开这儿 起来
Hal? What are you doing?
哈尔 你们要做什么
Clayton made a deal with the Skitters.
克莱顿与迅猎兽有个交易
Tell me you don't know about this.
别跟我说你不知道
I-I was gonna talk to them about you,
我还打算跟他们谈谈你的事呢
fix it so that you could stay.
让他们别这样 好让你留下
Go. Go.
快走
They're never gonna let you leave!
他们不会让你离开的
Go, go, go, go, go go, go, go!
快走 快走
Dad! Dad!!
爸爸 爸爸
No -- no time! Got to go!
没 没时间了 我们得走了
Dad, wake up! They're leaving!
爸爸 醒醒 他们逃跑了
Get up, dad! They're leaving!
起来 爸爸 他们逃跑了
The kids are getting away!
孩子们都走了
Go, go, go, go.
快走 快走
Come on! Come on! Go, go, go!
快点 跟上 快走
They're going around this way!
他们朝这边走的
Move, move, move!
行动 行动
All right, we need the little ones alive!
孩子要留活口
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
快 快
Back here. Stay down. Down!
躲在这后面 快蹲下 蹲下
Come on. Go. Go.
跟上 快
I swear to god,
我向上帝发誓
I'll kill the next man I see!
你们要是再靠近 我就要开杀戒了
Mike, come on!
迈克 快撤
I got this. You two keep going.
我来对付他们 你们继续跑
You can't outshoot all those guys.
你不可能全身而退的
I can try for a while.
我可以暂时拖住他们
You just got to promise me you take care of Rick.
你得保证替我照顾好里克
Keep him busy.
别让他有喘息的机会
Okay.
好的
Listen, Ricky, no matter what happens,
听着 里奇 无论发生什么
I love you, always.
我都永远爱你
You hear me?
你听到了吗
But you got to go. You got to run.
但现在你必须得逃命
You stay with Hal.
跟着哈尔
I'll see you soon.
我很快就去找你
Go.
走
Go!
快走
Line in the sand, is that it?!
和我们划清了界限 是吗
Or maybe you think you're just somehow better than us!
或者你认为自己比我们更善良
They harnessed my son!
它们曾给我儿子装上脊甲
I know what they're doing to these children!
我知道它们对孩子做了些什么
Maybe I can't stop it,
也许我无法阻止
but I sure as hell won't be a part of it!
但我很肯定自己不会助纣为虐
The world's coming apart, Mike.
这个世界正在毁灭 迈克
Come on. Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
快点 我们快走
About time. What'd you find?
来的正好 你发现了什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
This map is wrong.
地图是错的
What are you talking about? Oh, it's rural, all right,
你说什么 那儿的确是乡村
but we didn't see anything even close
但我们没看见克莱顿的避难所
to Clayton's sanctuary.
连个影儿都没有
Still no sign of the 3rd? No.
还没第三团的消息吗 没有
Escorts aren't back yet? No, still not back.
护卫队也还没回来吗 还没回来
Damn it.
妈的
Clayton had no reason to lie to us.
克莱顿没理由会骗我们
Then why is not one thing he told us is holding up?
那为什么他说的事 没一件是真的呢
We need to organize search teams.
我们得组建搜寻小队
Kids on foot couldn't have gone that far.
孩子们都是步行 不会走太远的
No way.
不行
Our orders are clear.
我们接到的命令很明确
We're to hold this position.
就是要守住这里
Orders relayed to us by a guy that we barely know!
命令是由那个我们知之甚少的家伙传达的
In a dicey situation
在这种混乱的形势下
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表